Sexlab update gone wrong

antimon

Hey everyone! Recently i updated Sexlab to 1.61b (the most recent version) from 1.59 and ingame after i run installation in the MCM menu, i get nothing, meaning that te MCM menu does not change to the default Sexlab interface, instead still brings up the install option. I tried waiting ingame, reload the game after saving reinstalling in rhe MCM typing setstage ConfigManagerInstance 1 and nothing changed. When updating i took the risk of not deactivating Sexlab related mods, but i guess thats not the problem since after running installation in MCM the menu just dont come up/change so i only have the option to install again. I get the little notices onscreen saying that Sexlab animations installed and that installation is done, but the problem still exists. Sorry if this is a trivial problem previously discussed but i didnt find anything relevant yet here so i had to ask. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Hey everyone! Recently i updated Sexlab to 1.61b (the most recent version) from 1.59 and ingame after i run installation in the MCM menu, i get nothing, meaning that te MCM menu does not change to the default Sexlab interface, instead still brings up the install option. I tried waiting ingame, reload the game after saving reinstalling in rhe MCM typing setstage ConfigManagerInstance 1 and nothing changed. When updating i took the risk of not deactivating Sexlab related mods, but i guess thats not the problem since after running installation in MCM the menu just dont come up/change so i only have the option to install again. I get the little notices onscreen saying that Sexlab animations installed and that installation is done, but the problem still exists. Sorry if this is a trivial problem previously discussed but i didnt find anything relevant yet here so i had to ask. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

I had the same problem updating from 1.59 to 1.61b, as you I got the install menu and then nothing happend, the problem in my case was that I didn't have the most recent version of SKSE, I needed 1.7.3 and I had 1.7.2.

After updating I made the same process again and all worked well as it was intended, I hope that this can help.

I had the same problem updating from 1.59 to 1.61b, as you I got the install menu and then nothing happend, the problem in my case was that I didn't have the most recent version of SKSE, I needed 1.7.3 and I had 1.7.2.

After updating I made the same process again and all worked well as it was intended, I hope that this can help.

Figured it out just now, but many thanks! You would have helped me out, if i hadn't!

Figured it out just now, but many thanks! You would have helped me out, if i hadn't!

Your welcome!

Archived