[WIP] K'Series Poses V0.2 -28/02/16-

Hi! great mod, been playing around with it these past few days and I simply love it :P  I just want to ask two simple questions :

#1 - Would you mind providing a link to the tattoos the girl in the screenshots has? specifically the ones surrounding/on her breasts (that's all I'm missing for my own character :3 )

#2 - Do you take seperate animation requests?  There's this couple seconds long idle animation I'd really like that for some reason I couldn't find...

Again, fantastic mod, 10/10 would download again :D

Hi! great mod, been playing around with it these past few days and I simply love it :P  I just want to ask two simple questions :

#1 - Would you mind providing a link to the tattoos the girl in the screenshots has? specifically the ones surrounding/on her breasts (that's all I'm missing for my own character :3 )

#2 - Do you take seperate animation requests?  There's this couple seconds long idle animation I'd really like that for some reason I couldn't find...

Thanks. ;)

1) 

As already said many times .... lol ^^
These tattoos are custom and homemade, so you will not find them.
I do not share, they are related to the "identity" of the girl.

2)
I do not take request sorry.
It is also a meticulous hobby and honestly I do not have enough free time to do things in addition.
The SLAL animation I currently makes already take much time...
And I think some people wait... ^^

So double sorry.. but thank for the 10!  :P

Hi! great mod, been playing around with it these past few days and I simply love it :P I just want to ask two simple questions :

#2 - Do you take seperate animation requests? There's this couple seconds long idle animation I'd really like that for some reason I couldn't find...

Thanks. ;)

1)

As already said many times .... lol ^^

These tattoos are custom and homemade, so you will not find them.

I do not share, they are related to the "identity" of the girl.

2)

I do not take request sorry.

It is also a meticulous hobby and honestly I do not have enough free time to do things in addition.

The SLAL animation I currently makes already take much time...

And I think some people wait... ^^

So double sorry.. but thank for the 10! :P

#1 - ahh, guess I'll have to keep looking around :P

#2 - understandable, it was a small thing anyway, not going to pull my hair over it lol

• 3 weeks later...
Have you installed everything correctly?

Install my mod, OSA poser module, run Fnis.

Have you installed and activated the merged esp?

If yes and no toys it's maybe because the toys are undeclared in this file,

so activate my .esp and put after osa poser module in your load order.

• 2 weeks later...

So erm these poses are not animations right? (Never used such stuff before xD)

No, these are not animations. They are just poses you would use to take screenshots.

Again thank you for the 'assistance of support' sfeile. :)

I'm very busy at the moment so I really appreciate that. ;)

So erm these poses are not animations right? (Never used such stuff before xD)

No, these are not animations. They are just poses you would use to take screenshots.

Again thank you for the 'assistance of support' sfeile. :)

I'm very busy at the moment so I really appreciate that. ;)

Not a problem. :)

• 1 month later...

Your download links seem shady as fuck.  I tried many times to download, and got a bunch of nothing.  MegaUploader seems to be king.  If I got a bunch of adware from your links, I will not be happy.  I'm not someone you want to have their wraith brought upon you.  I can assure you of that.

But seriously, looks like a sweet pose collection.  Sure wish I could fucking download it.

Shut up, drunk me and stop being a vengful dick.

Um, what? Adware...
Are you kidding me? lol

You will also notice that the "mod" is available for more than 8 months, downloaded over 3900 times and there is no contamination.

The fact is that I can also download on mega with a 70 bucks Chinese phone...
So if you can not do on your pc you must have one or some worries on your rig.
Or your provider blocks or restrict the access to these sites...
In any case there is no forced application to install to download my files.
Just download through the browser and that's it..

Your download links seem shady as fuck.  I tried many times to download, and got a bunch of nothing.  MegaUploader seems to be king.  If I got a bunch of adware from your links, I will not be happy.  I'm not someone you want to have their wraith brought upon you.  I can assure you of that.

But seriously, looks like a sweet pose collection.  Sure wish I could fucking download it.

This dude talks like me.  Wait a sec...  what the?  when the hell did I write this?  Oh i bet during vodka or steel reserve. But these poses have a serious amount of DO WANT.  Pay no attention to vodka me.  I kept on closing the popup that appeared when cliking on the download link on the site that this thread links to because i didnt like the url of it.  Maybe that's the problem.  I appologize for the whole wraith thing.  I beg your forgivness.  Gonna try it again without fear this time.  

EDIT: Omfg I'm so fucking stupid.  The text above the mediafire link is a link to megaupload.  Don't drink and browse kids.

I got the mod but only splitter poses and no dildo poses.

[Reads posts from begining]

[Finds KSeriesUpdate_V01ToV02fix.rar  in OP]

[Facepalms]

I'm really bad at downloading your mod.  It's not your fault either.  I need to learn to rtfm better.  Cant wait to try out my new toys.  This is the thing thats gonna get me back to skyrim.  Just quit it breifly to find out how to cure sanguine vampiris before it becomes full blown vampirism.  That was at 6:45 PM and it's 12:30 1:00 AM now.  Damn you internet.  But then again, if it wasnt for the internet, I wouldnt have dildos in skyrim.  I sure hope there's some vaganal fluids in the dildo poses.  Guess I'll find out soon.  (hint hint if not).

• 2 months later...
There are only simulated/modeled fluids in the spitter poses.

If you like sextoys etc, check my animations this is what I do.

Edit:

Damn I respond to a old post due to a guy delete a new post....  :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Go1J1XX.jpg

Image unrelated

So im having an issue with the spitter poses, past number 25 I believe AND the first pose: She Tposes. The tentacles and everything are still there, though she tposes.

Though the others besides that including the dildo ones, all work fantastic and well.

Is this a bug or just my game going "fuck you"?

• 2 months later...

It's simply because I have used the base of a bed and textures from aether suite.

If you install Aether suite you fix this issue.

Archived