aside from some polish, this is a well made mod! congrats man!

loving the total block of stamina and mana regeneration!

humble suggestions away! don't take these as critics or orders from me ofc:

- you could add the chastity belt as one of the first item you get on the maze, with special plugs already in for constant pleasure, so the "walk" on the maze isn't only for show.

- you could even think something for a different start of the mod: the bartender would give you the coin and explain it's use to enter a competition... who can make out of the maze can seize up 10k gold! But ofc, we well know what happens at the end of it. :D

last thing, you should make this thread move to the sexlab section for easier viewing to all sexlab users. ^^

Thanks for checking the mod out.

There is no sexlab functionality yet but there is sexlab listed as a requirement. I may figure out sometime a way to include some sex scenes and then I'll add them for sure. As of yet we're still simply in the adult mods section

Mod worked flawlessly, very nice!

The maze bit undoubtedly the most awesome bit, I feel like you could expand on that much much more. :)

Another suggestion would be to add more coins all around skyrim, and make them look like normal coins (or maybe big coin bags, so that they're actually attractive) so you can get abducted unexpectedly when playing a thief character.

Cheers! ;)

Great that it worked out without any problems! I must be getting the hang of this by now. Sadly the maze in labyrinthian that I copied is only shaped a very particular way. There are no dead ends, looping corridors or anything really fun where I could start triggering more and more devices or events on the player. As it is the player stumbles through the maze simply barred by doors.

Sometime im thinking of firing the player into a maze as a punishment but to my knowledge there are no tools to allow random generation of corridors, if I discover that might be quite fun to do!

Re the coin im not advanced enough at scripting to create these coins all around skyrim but perhaps someday! It would be a more interesting and immersive way to trigger the quest.

Over a thousand downloads! Thank you all for trying out the mod, all the feedback has been great and I'm really excited to release the new quest - with updated details on the first page.

As always report any issues you find. Next up on the todo list: Integrating Sexlab into the mod

EDIT: I found some missing dialogue I overlooked in the new quest. I really fucked up the hype there on that one! Going up in next version once I check for any last minute easily found bugs and issues. If gameplay is your thing go ahead, if you want to wait for the little storytime then wait for 1.19

You should list the full requirements for your mod on it's page for easy reference.

On what page is it not listed. I see them. copy pasted from the two pages.

Forum Post: Requires: Sexlab SexlabAroused Redux, DDa, DDi, DDe, ZazAnimationPack

Download Post: 

• Requires: Sexlab SexlabAroused Redux, DDa, DDi, DDe, ZazAnimationPack

Raina said that next time in the maze will be much harder.

Where do we find the second coin?

Congratulation for this amazing mod.

Next time in the maze has yet to be made. Going to be some time away since I have practically zero experience building cells. And Shalidors maze (the thing I copied) has no dead ends, no multiple branches. It's a really poor "maze" and more like a weirdly shaped hallway. So I would most likely need to make the maze myself, a terrifying prospect.

There is no second coin sadly. Someday Perhaps! Given the way the mods went in development I'm moving away from the "Raina making lots of coins to punish thieves" and "spreading enchanted coins to try and summon the bold and the reckless (thieves) for help". Still not sure yet but sometime if I get to continue modding I'll just see what happens.

Thanks for checking out my mod!

Who/where is the new character you mention in the change log?

Also--a couple little bugs:

Raina doesn't seem to raise the curse when paid. At least, she doesn't "remember" doing it because she refuses to return gear.

Her dialog still states the cost is 10,000, and mentions checking the ledger? I looked around for a ledger but I'm assuming that it's not implemented yet.

a bigger bug:

All NPC's seem to have the "can you put me in chastity?" dialog option.

Who/where is the new character you mention in the change log?

Also--a couple little bugs:

Raina doesn't seem to raise the curse when paid. At least, she doesn't "remember" doing it because she refuses to return gear.

Her dialog still states the cost is 10,000, and mentions checking the ledger? I looked around for a ledger but I'm assuming that it's not implemented yet.

a bigger bug:

All NPC's seem to have the "can you put me in chastity?" dialog option.

I'll update her dialogue for next release, The ledger is currently a chair sitting at the edge of the cell somewhere  (ill figure out how to make custom activators sometime soon once i squish my last few issues with current implemented things)

Oh dear thats a big bug, I'll get that fixed for next release however It may be only after I am able to fix a few other issues too at the same time that im currently plugging away at.

New character is named Sile. "Help SGSSile" and you should find her. The current release has only very basic implementation. You can find her in the dwemer ruin as part of the new dungeon crawl quest and she will stay in the cell as of right now. (as of right now extended into two areas. a bandit/dwemer area. and a (fucking) falmer area.

Next release I hope to include opening the manor for intended player access (finalizing some plot points and fun stuff before I can do that!)

I found a MASSIVE, TERRIBLE bug that just wrecks ALL THE THINGS!

...No, not really. I'm just feeling hyperbolic. But I did find a small logical fault.

In the maze you get put in a blindfold and THEN find the third note, written not in braille but with ink on paper. Maybe swap the order of the gag and blindfold so you get the third note while your character can still see?

and of course now I'm wondering just how it is that a fantasy setting with obvious middle-ages European influences can have a literacy rate at or near 100%.

I found a MASSIVE, TERRIBLE bug that just wrecks ALL THE THINGS!

...No, not really. I'm just feeling hyperbolic. But I did find a small logical fault.

In the maze you get put in a blindfold and THEN find the third note, written not in braille but with ink on paper. Maybe swap the order of the gag and blindfold so you get the third note while your character can still see?

and of course now I'm wondering just how it is that a fantasy setting with obvious middle-ages European influences can have a literacy rate at or near 100%.

I think we can forgive the small logical fault. its a magic note! It is strange that the literacy rate is so high, interesting to think about though! Could be a societal thing to assume people are literate.

I'll update her dialogue for next release, The ledger is currently a chair sitting at the edge of the cell somewhere  (ill figure out how to make custom activators sometime soon once i squish my last few issues with current implemented things)

Oh dear thats a big bug, I'll get that fixed for next release however It may be only after I am able to fix a few other issues too at the same time that im currently plugging away at.

New character is named Sile. "Help SGSSile" and you should find her. The current release has only very basic implementation. You can find her in the dwemer ruin as part of the new dungeon crawl quest and she will stay in the cell as of right now. (as of right now extended into two areas. a bandit/dwemer area. and a (fucking) falmer area.

Next release I hope to include opening the manor for intended player access (finalizing some plot points and fun stuff before I can do that!)

So, Raina wasn't offering the SGSFirstDueonCrawl01 quest--that's why I wasn't finding Sile anywhere!

I force-started the quest, and then the dialog appeared and everything worked fine after that. I'm guessing her offering this quest only happens after you've paid off your debt and finished the labyrinth quest?

The Quest opens up 24 hours after you have talked to her for the first time (first dialogue after the end of the labyrinth, after the scene).

The script that starts the new quest is:

It is the player line "I will do what you want"

followed by her line "Of course you will... being a thief.. I have no wish but for your continued...etc"

Hey there, I just downloaded and started playing with the 1.20 version, and the debt asked by Raina is still 10 000 gold coins, while the update says 50k.

Just to let you know.

And the mod's idea is amazing, thanks. :D

Hey are you able to confirm for me one thing. If you have 10k gold do you have the option to pay her off by asking "about my debt".

The dialogue is a string literal and is not tied to the actual variable I use to track how much the player needs to be released.

So

if you can pay off the debt with 10k gold, ive made a mistake updating variables, else if you can only pay off the debt with 50k gold, then I  just need to update the string literal

This quest is not working for me After the Labyrinth Raina Will not say anything I tried to Start a conversation with her But she has no special dialogue

Is there any mod incompatibility?

plz help

Did she approach you while you were in chains and perform a scene, What number do you get when you type into the console

getstage sgslabyrinthquest

Hey there, I just downloaded and started playing with the 1.20 version, and the debt asked by Raina is still 10 000 gold coins, while the update says 50k.

Just to let you know.

Hey are you able to confirm for me one thing. If you have 10k gold do you have the option to pay her off by asking "about my debt".

The dialogue is a string literal and is not tied to the actual variable I use to track how much the player needs to be released.

So

if you can pay off the debt with 10k gold, ive made a mistake updating variables, else if you can only pay off the debt with 50k gold, then I  just need to update the string literal

Indeed, I cannot pây off the debt with 10k gold, I guess the dialogue lines need a slight modification.

Also, I've thought of a feature, when you ask Raina to be belted after completing the quest, it would be nice to have a timer (ex : a week/a month), since you can ask her to remove it whenever you want.

It was implemented by the mod Devious Keyholder ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42537-wip-devious-keyholders-04-2015-03-01/ ), but it does not support certain keys from cursed loot, and you can pickpocket keyholders.

Still not the craziest thing a magic note can do. Just remember the entire game is named after a magic note. Elder Scroll. Catapulting angry dragons through time and space

Elder Post-It Notes. Offering prophetic visions of sacred office supplies to mail room clerks and launching fat-cat CEO's through the boardrooms of unaffiliated companies!

Ironically enough, the Elder Scrolls eventually drive the Moth Priests that read them blind and the blind priests are no longer able to read the Elder Scrolls. :P

This quest is not working for me After the Labyrinth Raina Will not say anything I tried to Start a conversation with her But she has no special dialogue

plz help

Did she approach you while you were in chains and perform a scene, What number do you get when you type into the console

getstage 20.00

................................................. this guy right here

plz help

getstage 20.00

Sorry I wasn't able to reproduce? try testing on the new version?  You should have player controls disabled and she will play in a scene. Must have went through it about 15 times and couldn't get it to happen.

Just to let you know.

So

Indeed, I cannot pây off the debt with 10k gold, I guess the dialogue lines need a slight modification.

Also, I've thought of a feature, when you ask Raina to be belted after completing the quest, it would be nice to have a timer (ex : a week/a month), since you can ask her to remove it whenever you want.

It was implemented by the mod Devious Keyholder ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42537-wip-devious-keyholders-04-2015-03-01/ ), but it does not support certain keys from cursed loot, and you can pickpocket keyholders.

Fantastic Suggestion.

I'd really like to do this next! Not sure when I'll have a chance over the next few days but its 100% on the list.