New stuff created (not uploaded as of yet, Still to do testing), feel free to give feedback/thoughts/comments.

A perk that allows you to when wearing the keyless belt from the quest you can unlock any non master container - Might make this the reward of some kind of other quest or something. At the minute i'm calling the perk "Knock". I have a script so it would not be impossible to for example. edge or force the player to orgasm if they use this ability. (dont do it while sneaking or stealing)

Thoring can now give the player special food that will regenerate Health, Magicka and Stamina very slowly for 12 minutes, I think thats about 5 in game hours or so playing. He can also give the player a drink that will cause extreme magicka regeneration for a short duration.

Next up:

Currently figuring out how to make a daily repeatable dialogue, basically restricting the amount of freebies you will get from Thoring and Raina.

Thinking about making a very short repeatable quest/Scene/adventure the player will be forced to go through if they wish Raina to remove an armbinder or yoke. Zero ideas as of yet.

Figuring out some kind of beneficial relationship the Player can have with Raina once they have paid their debt and had the curse removed. Again Zero Ideas

Considering attempting to make a magical scroll that will buff a player to allow melee attacks to hurl enemies away from them with force similar to the werewolf running attacks, it will probably only work for a high arousal level and will reset arousal to 0 some seconds after casting.

What else?

No Idea!

EDIT: It just occurred to me as I add more content I may bump the price for release up an order of magnitude or so. I feel I need to balance what may take a respectable amount of time to perform each part of the quest and slowly work towards that eventual release from the belt, but as well as that what to do if the player wants to remove the chastity belt to enjoy some other content. Not sure of a good solution at this time.

Here's an idea: what if you make it so that on stealing any gold there's chance it fires off your quest and you end up in the maze (sort of like how DCL does a check every time you open a chest, loot, or open a door)?

It does sound like a very interesting and random/immersive way to start the mod. Unfortunately I'm far behind the developers of Deviously Cursed Loot (even though it would be awesome to do) and I'd be terrified of breaking the mod trying to set a "Chance to be summoned to the labyrinth" as well as mucking about with MCM options (which may be a requirement to possess for a mod that starts like that). Definitely a great long term idea however. Thanks! 

New stuff created (not uploaded as of yet, Still to do testing), feel free to give feedback/thoughts/comments.

I have a script so it would not be impossible to for example. edge or force the player to orgasm if they use this ability. (dont do it while sneaking or stealing)

I really like the idea of edging/orgasming (especially edging) when performing certain tasks. Maybe add a MCM with configurable chance of edge/orgasm happening when performing certain tasks (makes it a risk to use "Knock" when sneaking/stealing, for example). Maybe even make an option for whether it edges or force orgasms, or a slider so the player can set a chance for whether it edges or forces orgasm.

Thoring can now give the player special food that will regenerate Health, Magicka and Stamina very slowly for 12 minutes, I think thats about 5 in game hours or so playing. He can also give the player a drink that will cause extreme magicka regeneration for a short duration.

What else?

No Idea!

EDIT: It just occurred to me as I add more content I may bump the price for release up an order of magnitude or so. I feel I need to balance what may take a respectable amount of time to perform each part of the quest and slowly work towards that eventual release from the belt, but as well as that what to do if the player wants to remove the chastity belt to enjoy some other content. Not sure of a good solution at this time.

Maybe make the special food and other little bonuses Thoring and Raina provide add on to the debt you owe. Maybe make it so every X number of edges adds a level of severity to a debuff and you can "buy" (add to your amount owed) an orgasm to reset or lessen the debuff.

That way there's mechanisms in place to extend the time until release via mounting debt, but those who want to move on to other content aren't being railroaded. Maybe an MCM config to set the severity of pricing for the extra option of how long it takes to get out of debt.

EDIT: MCM is pretty easy to use once you learn the basics. It is pretty intimidating at first.

I have a script so it would not be impossible to for example. edge or force the player to orgasm if they use this ability. (dont do it while sneaking or stealing)

I really like the idea of edging/orgasming (especially edging) when performing certain tasks. Maybe add a MCM with configurable chance of edge/orgasm happening when performing certain tasks (makes it a risk to use "Knock" when sneaking/stealing, for example). Maybe even make an option for whether it edges or force orgasms, or a slider so the player can set a chance for whether it edges or forces orgasm.

What else?

No Idea!

Maybe make the special food and other little bonuses Thoring and Raina provide add on to the debt you owe. Maybe make it so every X number of edges adds a level of severity to a debuff and you can "buy" (add to your amount owed) an orgasm to reset or lessen the debuff.

That way there's mechanisms in place to extend the time until release via mounting debt, but those who want to move on to other content aren't being railroaded. Maybe an MCM config to set the severity of pricing for the extra option of how long it takes to get out of debt.

EDIT: MCM is pretty easy to use once you learn the basics. It is pretty intimidating at first.

It shouldn't be too difficult to add more onto the debt for specific kinds of help, I just thought it may get a little uninteresting if everything just adds to the debt. I just need to create a global var and I may have that in the new release (would be surprised if it was difficult to do). I'm quite keen on the increasing severity debuff idea, trading short term power or benefits for long term penalties, or vice versa. Makes a mod that you can play rather than just experience. That'll take quite a bit of work to figure out some kind of framework for but definitely something to consider.

I'm Determined to stay away from MCM for now until I can dedicate some time to figuring it out and having a nice little mod stub I can stick up and be happy with for a while, while I tinker away.

If you're looking for ideas, what if you combined elements of Mistaken Identity with this mod? Using Raina as a Serafina type character? Perhaps it's still literally a case of mistaken identity, with the PC taking the coin by accident, or tricked at someone else's request (a master thief perhaps, who knew it was a trap laid specifically to trap them?)

Trying to convince Raina it's all a misunderstanding would probably be hard.

If you're looking for ideas, what if you combined elements of Mistaken Identity with this mod? Using Raina as a Serafina type character? Perhaps it's still literally a case of mistaken identity, with the PC taking the coin by accident, or tricked at someone else's request (a master thief perhaps, who knew it was a trap laid specifically to trap them?)

Trying to convince Raina it's all a misunderstanding would probably be hard.

At the minute I've got a fairly good handle on Raina's Character, she's helping the PC after they're forced to encounter her, forming an amicable if "interesting" and farfetched bond with the player and opening up gameplay options. Right now im happy enough to get elbow deep in scripting interesting things. I'm super happy with my auto unlock/stealing perk so far since its something I've always wanted in a normal game of skyrim. Right now I'm just looking for interesting gameplay elements to add while the player is stuck in their belt (that they will never technically have free reign to adventure again to remove the belt without her assistance, The plan is the player can wear the belt or not to wear it, and gain her protection)

EDIT: I misread and thought you meant get Serafina to point the Player at the coin: Hah that would be awkward indeed, and a little amusing, but then I'll need a lot of conditional dialogue and hmm.. It may be doable, the second large issue is I wouldn't know how to perform a check without needing Mistaken Identity included as a requisite! Again maybe an idea for a later day! 

To be fairly honest for now I would just like to keep very far away from looking at the Mistaken Identity mod again. It hasn't been a fun time working on that mod! by comparison I've had an absolute blast (in between pulling my hair out) making SGS.

If in future you want some help to set up a MCM I can assist.

I may take you up on that sometime. I'll dm you when it comes to needing it and I have to bite the bullet. Thanks.

No problem.

Good luck with the mod you are doing.

PM also for any scripting problem you may have.

I appreciate that. although I'm a huge fan of like having somewhere searchable on the internet for problems. Quite a few of my issues come from obscurity or difficulty in discovering solutions and mistakes, saying that I'll try not to make the open discussion mod pages a kinky skyrim overflow and dm some basic things if I'm stumped!

To be fairly honest for now I would just like to keep very far away from looking at the Mistaken Identity mod again. It hasn't been a fun time working on that mod! by comparison I've had an absolute blast (in between pulling my hair out) making SGS.

Yeah, I was getting the impression that Mistaken Identity is kinda done for.

It seems to me that some of the themes from your first mod could be incorporated into your new mod really well, and then you could just forget about Mistaken Identity if it has a bigger, better spiritual successor.

Yeah, I was getting the impression that Mistaken Identity is kinda done for.

It seems to me that some of the themes from your first mod could be incorporated into your new mod really well, and then you could just forget about Mistaken Identity if it has a bigger, better spiritual successor.

You're right, theres always a possibility of carrying across interesting themes or circumstances that can be played with since the ground is laid pretty bare in this mod! Thanks for showing interest! 

Hi, donotbugme, I like your mod idea, hope you will continue it!

I tried your mod, but I have a problem: when I return to Raina with gold she requested, she send me to pass labyrinth again (she removed belt on that point), but nithing happends. Path just ends on pedestal, where earlier was belt. What I'm doing wrong?

P.S. somehow, when belt was equipped on me, plugs were not inserted, as they should, I think. It is because of some conflicting scripts (I have some DD-themed mods installed)?

I tried your mod, but I have a problem: when I return to Raina with gold she requested, she send me to pass labyrinth again (she removed belt on that point), but nithing happends. Path just ends on pedestal, where earlier was belt. What I'm doing wrong?

P.S. somehow, when belt was equipped on me, plugs were not inserted, as they should, I think. It is because of some conflicting scripts (I have some DD-themed mods installed)?

Thanks for letting me know. I think thats a problem with a script attached to the belt, on removal its firing a script that should only ever fire once (when first picked up). I'm just finishing off some dialogue and functionality. Once I've played through the mod and tested I'll do a release hopefully with that fix. Hopefully I dont find any issues and I can get it out quickly.

Now that I've released v1.12 with a few passes of testing I still have a sneaking suspicion I missed something but can't find any obvious issues. if anyone encounters something behaving badly or not as expected, please as always feel free to post in the thread with details. Thanks!

Hi, an interesting mod. I just got one problem as I cannot save during the quest as if I do that the game CTD. Is anyone encounter the similar problem? My CTD alway occur after I meet Ramia (I think that is her name) when I try to save the game.

I haven't been able to reproduce the CTD. I've run the quest through met raina, Saved, Quicksaved, loaded, quickloaded. coced out of the cell. coced back into the cell. Sorry really not sure about that one. Is anyone else having CTD issues?

Thanks for letting me know. I think thats a problem with a script attached to the belt, on removal its firing a script that should only ever fire once (when first picked up). I'm just finishing off some dialogue and functionality. Once I've played through the mod and tested I'll do a release hopefully with that fix. Hopefully I dont find any issues and I can get it out quickly.

This bug is now fixed in version 1.13. I knew I was forgetting something when I uploaded 1.12!

I'm not able to reproduce the plugs not inserting, I think I had some wrong settings setup in the plug scripts. It should be working as of 1.13 now.

Hi, an interesting mod. I just got one problem as I cannot save during the quest as if I do that the game CTD. Is anyone encounter the similar problem? My CTD alway occur after I meet Ramia (I think that is her name) when I try to save the game.

I have no any CTD during this mod. But some time ago I had similar problem without visible reason (no mods added/removed, no progression in mods, just CTD on saves, so I had to load some of backup saves.

Now that I've released v1.12 with a few passes of testing I still have a sneaking suspicion I missed something but can't find any obvious issues. if anyone encounters something behaving badly or not as expected, please as always feel free to post in the thread with details. Thanks!

I haven't been able to reproduce the CTD. I've run the quest through met raina, Saved, Quicksaved, loaded, quickloaded. coced out of the cell. coced back into the cell. Sorry really not sure about that one. Is anyone else having CTD issues?

This bug is now fixed in version 1.13. I knew I was forgetting something when I uploaded 1.12!

I'm not able to reproduce the plugs not inserting, I think I had some wrong settings setup in the plug scripts. It should be working as of 1.13 now.

tested new version, everything works fine to me now. Thanks!

You could make it that whole quest would be a story to become a thief with guidance of Raina (Nocturnal worshiper).

You could make that she will give you some devious items (like plugs or piercings) to enhance thief skills (better sneak, silent running perk, pickpocket, lockpick).

She would also offer you scrolls like for example some scroll of invisibility, which would be plenty useful during your larceny, but in return you would have to wear some devious items for her amusement.

You could make a couple of quests in existing locations where player would have to sneak in and steal something - locations like Black Briar Manor or Golden Glow Estate but it could also be some Forsworn camp for example. Objective to go there and steal something - preferably without killing anyone.

In a meaning you would be "deviously" punished if you do.

You could make it that whole quest would be a story to become a thief with guidance of Raina (Nocturnal worshiper).

You could make that she will give you some devious items (like plugs or piercings) to enhance thief skills (better sneak, silent running perk, pickpocket, lockpick).

She would also offer you scrolls like for example some scroll of invisibility, which would be plenty useful during your larceny, but in return you would have to wear some devious items for her amusement.

You could make a couple of quests in existing locations where player would have to sneak in and steal something - locations like Black Briar Manor or Golden Glow Estate but it could also be some Forsworn camp for example. Objective to go there and steal something - preferably without killing anyone.

In a meaning you would be "deviously" punished if you do.

New file is up v1.15, took your suggestions for thief skills and added a few more plugs to round it out. Should be able to decently cover Fighter/Rogue/Mage archetypes. Hybrid characters might have a bit of a tough time. Please be careful using the new plugs as the current release is not very graceful in so far as you must (most likely) equip the plugs and the belt yourselves. This is only temporary until I find a better solution for plugs falling out while dialogue is running.

Your last version works very well. Not problem at all !

Congratulation !

Great! Really happy I can release the new version and know any problems coming up from testing is going to be from the new work I've done. Thanks for the grats.

EDIT: Logging for the night but will address any bugs or problems when I can. Why do I always release so late??

This is only temporary until I find a better solution for plugs falling out while dialogue is running

Use skipEvents=true while equipping the plugs if this is a problem. Don't use this for most devices unless you know what you're doing, though the plug events are safe to skip.

aside from some polish, this is a well made mod! congrats man!

loving the total block of stamina and mana regeneration!

humble suggestions away! don't take these as critics or orders from me ofc:

- you could add the chastity belt as one of the first item you get on the maze, with special plugs already in for constant pleasure, so the "walk" on the maze isn't only for show.

- you could even think something for a different start of the mod: the bartender would give you the coin and explain it's use to enter a competition... who can make out of the maze can seize up 10k gold! But ofc, we well know what happens at the end of it. :D

last thing, you should make this thread move to the sexlab section for easier viewing to all sexlab users. ^^

Mod worked flawlessly, very nice!

The maze bit undoubtedly the most awesome bit, I feel like you could expand on that much much more. :)

Another suggestion would be to add more coins all around skyrim, and make them look like normal coins (or maybe big coin bags, so that they're actually attractive) so you can get abducted unexpectedly when playing a thief character.

Cheers! ;)