• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, ficuscat said:

Looks like it, too bad that one was interresting. Would really deserve to be updated, not compatible anymore with DD.

Anyone got any ideas on making this compatible again? This was one great mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if I have experienced a bug or I'm just being stupid but when I get a certain phase

Spoiler

When the other girl sends you to the last area to retrieve kikka she takes everything from my inventory and I can't get it back. 

Please help!

Edited by Ash7141
  • 1 month later...

With the recent SSE port, I finally got around to playing this, and I'll document bits of my experience here.

• The 'maze' is a bit buggy, even in SSE.  I crashed a few times on it, and I think this is why I also never played it in LE.  It's also largely empty.  I feel like it could almost be skipped entirely and just send you right to the section where you meet Rania.
  • Along the same line, she never actually tells you that it will be 50 Ingot - you just somehow innately know that.
  • I have to say, getting out of chastity is too easy.  All you have to do is start the quest to go into the first shard.
  • I would like to see this mod as an alternate start option as well - if you make it so that she absolutely will not remove a chastity belt from you until you bring her the assload of Ingots.
  • While I absolutely love the idea of bondage gear that has armor, I wish the set were more complete.
    • Such as being able to wear it with the 'special' plugs - without cheating.
    • Also other pieces, like cuffs, or even an armbinder - if you want to kick people to death.
    • I also think it would be neat if the plug for the gag re-inserted itself based off of the timer for the slave plug from DCL.
    • Same thing for the gloves - having a chance for them to lock together could be fun.
    • I'm not sure if it's possible, but a 'set bonus' for having everything equipped could be cool.
  • Some of the gear you find laying around that you're presumably supposed to be able to take is marked as 'stolen' if you do decide to take it.
  • I wish that Rania's ideas of tying you up tight were indeed tighter - more in like with the rubber suit from DCL, perhaps with different ascetics.  
  • There are a few models for gags that are 'larger' than the base variant.  In the early portion of the mod, if you mouth off to Rania, she shoves a large gag in your mouth.  Perhaps it could use this model instead?  One example would be the "oversized ballgag" from DCL.
  • Would love to see this finished.  Also, I absolutely love the idea of being forced to wear bondage gear when being sent to shards - I was somewhat disappointed when the yoke came off so easily, even though I'm not a huge fan of yokes.
  • I could do without most of the mazes.  They seem kind of boring and lackluster, but that may just be me.  IMO, if you're going to do a maze, there needs to be a lot more traps in it - most of which force cursed gear on you, possibly causing a 'bad end' (not necessarily death).
Edited by ChandraArgentis
  • 2 months later...
On 7/28/2021 at 4:56 AM, Ash7141 said:

Not sure if I have experienced a bug or I'm just being stupid but when I get a certain phase

Hide contents

When the other girl sends you to the last area to retrieve kikka she takes everything from my inventory and I can't get it back. 

Please help!

There is a chest in that reality shard with your stuff (infront of the diamond)