View File

Due to numerous quest changes a CLEAN INSTALL OF THE SGS MOD FOR 1.4.0b IS REQUIRED.

To make things simple:
-If Applicable, Uninstall Suspicious Gold Starter old version (less than 1.4.0) through your mod manager
-Install Suspicious Gold Starter latest version through your mod manager
-Play a new character or duplicate an existing save that has never interacted with the mod.

Thanks First and Foremost

Big Thanks to everyone so far who has contributed in the thread as well as downloading, reporting errors, helping me out as I make the mod. I've had a great time making this as a solid little mod to build some fun gameplay on top of and I've learnt a lot with the CK thanks to the wonderfully patient folks on this forum, you all know who you are. Thanks again. (im terrified of thanking by name in case I forget one person and they hate me forever)

Quest Details

This is a short questchain that introduces several new NPCs that the player can interact with. It makes heavy usage of DD functionality. A little Sexlab thrown in for flavour. Starting with the theft of a Suspicious Gold coin traverse the labyrinth and play through a quest to free yourself from a curse placed on you. One additional quest will appear 24 hours after being in Rainas Chastity Belt. Complete the next quest for a reward, new dialogue options and the privilege of entering Rainas Manor. Follow up quests have hopefully interesting rewards. After completing this Quest until you are freed from chastity (50 gold ingots) you may ask Raina to replace your current plugs for more beneficial ones. - NEW PLUGS WILL BE CREATED IF THE CURRENT THREE ARE NOT EXTENSIVE ENOUGH - Give feedback in the thread if you please with the effects you would like. Preferably with 'some' identifiable downsides. I can't promise I'll give exactly the suggestion but I'll add it if it fills a hole! (heh)
Keyholding and "bondage game" services are provided by Raina with the conclusion of the main questline, where the rewards are the perk implemented belt to unlock any lock, and your choice of combat enhancing plugs for Warrior/Mage/Rogue archetypes.

Quest walkthrough in the spoilers below.

Quest Starts in Dawnstar Windpeak Inn
Travel through the labyrinth picking up items as you go; A note, another note, a plug, a magicka potion, another plug, a chastity belt.
Speak to Raina after the short scene to discover the curse that has been placed on you
Live your standard adventurer life and work to return to her fifty gold ingots.
Talk to Raina and Thoring about help they can give you. This help will return based on a timer from a day to a week.
After a certain amount of time (Currently a day as of v1.3.01) your character will state they have a desire to see Raina.
Upon seeing Raina a new dialogue option will be available to ask her why she is troubled.
Discover the reason of her troubles, optionally perform some fetch quests that include sexlab scenes and gain some powerful unique items.
Tell Raina you are ready to go and play through the dual-cell content before you including Bandits, Vampires, Falmer and Necromancers..
Rescue the plot related character, witness (and participate) in her kinky punishment. See what types of help she can give you once she is freed (On a cooldown timer of a week for her help)
Continue to live the adventuring life. Return to Raina with your 50 gold ingots to be freed from your curse and belt.
Join in a quest to consume the valued Salmon of knowledge (glorified fetch quest for elemental salts, consumption provides magicka and perk points with a side effect to die for!)

Post quest content in the spoilers below:

After rescuing Sile and being freed from your chastity belt and plugs you may utilise Rainas services in enforcing your chastity for a Day, Week or Month.
The option to Rainas heavily enchanted vaginal and anal plugs while using her enforced chastity service.
(NYI, Raina, Thoring and Sile Only implemented so far)Help from several additional encountered NPCs
Gain access to Raina's manor. Explore the cell. Discover her situation (Future content planned based on clutter)
Discover a pair of enchanted ballet boots in Kikka's room that make the wearer run faster (Warning: only removable by Raina)
A few other enchanted restrictive devices sequestered around the manor that you may equip. Again only Raina can remove these
After freeing Sile and returning her to Raina you may ask Raina to replace your currently equipped plugs with one of her alternate sets. Mage/Rogue/Warrior. EXTRA PLUGS MAY BE CREATED AS FEEDBACK IS COLLATED

Bugs

Currently Known Bugs (v1.4.0a)

Sexlab may be a little slow for Vilkas and Maven.

Help I've found a bug that isn't listed! I'm Stuck!

Post it in the thread. Give as much detail as you can, don't worry if there isn't much detail to go on, but there’s a better chance I can fix something or help you the more information I have. If a device is stuck search the console *help "keywand" * should return a key that will enable you to remove any items that are stuck (but please report any items stuck on)

The growing list of Experienced Problems playing mod (v1.3.01)
Raina has no dialogue/Freezes during the scene - Make sure you have Fuz Ro Doh installed
Raina left the cell - She has a schedule to sleep in the manor you cannot access until you have a stronger relationship with her. Rest until morning and she should come back!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz'Ro'Doh, Sexlab SexlabAroused Redux, DDa, DDi, DDe, ZazAnimationPack
  • Special Edition Compatible

You should edit the name not only on the thread (support topic) but also on the download page.

Just click on upload new version, do not upload a new version but change the title.

(Thanks for the credit for the title, it was not needed.)

To add spoilers in the messages (if you need), just edit the post you want (or create a new one), and add something like this:

This is a visible message
[spoiler]
This is inside the spoiler
[/spoiler]

The result is inside the

This is a visible message

This is inside the spoiler

Nice!! Worked like a charm, and once again, a fun and creative idea like Mistaken Identity. Pretty awesome first release.

a couple things:

I felt like there might have been a message box missing in one or two places? Was there supposed to be dialog involving the keyless belt? I got none before teleportation to the cell.

Once teleporting to the cell (and then being released) I had to jump to break the floating-midair animation.

Finally, there's no mention from Raina about the 10,000g needed for release.

This is great! I'm amazed you could create such a big environment so quickly.

Unfortunately, I could remove the belt with a normal key P. I also got no dialogue about the curse or belt. I also had two belt added to my inventory- one "keyless chastity belt" and one "keyless chastity belt (padded)". The latter worked like a normal chastity belt, the former was decorative only and made me think it was an improperly added half of a device.

Yeah, nah.

No tags, no description besides spoiling yourself to the complete events of the quest.

For all I know it's a scat mod (Suspicious gold starter = gold digger = digging in shit), I'll wait for the mod information to be fleshed out before trying this, whatever it is.

Yeah, nah.

No tags, no description besides spoiling yourself to the complete events of the quest.

For all I know it's a scat mod (Suspicious gold starter = gold digger = digging in shit), I'll wait for the mod information to be fleshed out before trying this, whatever it is.

What even...?

Are you for real?

Yeah, nah.

What even...?

Are you for real?

Now there are tags, not sure if they didn't load or they were added recently.

But it has tags now, So It's fine, because they at least show the subject mater and kinks.

Great mod but i have a problem with the blindfold.

When the PC wear the blindfold i can't move anymore i don't know why.

Maybe you have the standard Blindfold option set in Devious Device.

That lets you only move when in mouselook (while wearing a blindfold).

You can chose between 3 Options in Devious Devices\Devices\Blindfold Options.

regards

Nice!! Worked like a charm, and once again, a fun and creative idea like Mistaken Identity. Pretty awesome first release.

a couple things:

I felt like there might have been a message box missing in one or two places? Was there supposed to be dialog involving the keyless belt? I got none before teleportation to the cell.

Once teleporting to the cell (and then being released) I had to jump to break the floating-midair animation.

Finally, there's no mention from Raina about the 10,000g needed for release.

Thanks for trying the mod. Equipping zadDevices is a little slow so I think you're right I should have some sort of dialog involving the keyless belt.

The floating midair animation I thought I fixed by overwriting it by playing an Idle, i'll take a look at what I done in my other mod to reset animations.

No mention from Raina about the 10k gold is a total oops. Since I've only playtested it myself and was a little caught up in wanting to release the mod "working" as in having assets load, quest chain run I totally forgot to mention the most important thing. Goes to show how you are the worst person to test your own mods.

This is great! I'm amazed you could create such a big environment so quickly.

Unfortunately, I could remove the belt with a normal key P. I also got no dialogue about the curse or belt. I also had two belt added to my inventory- one "keyless chastity belt" and one "keyless chastity belt (padded)". The latter worked like a normal chastity belt, the former was decorative only and made me think it was an improperly added half of a device.

Environment was copy pasted from labyrinthian because I have zero skill with that part of the editor as of yet.

I think I may have made a mistake in setting up the correct belt appearances, scripts and properties, I'll have a look at that, and remove the second decorative only belt.

EDIT: Should be fixed in v1.1

Yeah, nah.

I thought I added tags when I created the thread. May have been a mistake. I see there are tags now. I agree the description of the mod is pretty poor and I'll shape that up for the next release. I don't have any scatology in the mod, not sure what you mean about that.

New file in progress for obvious fixes

I've uploaded a new version 1.1 with more polish and less jankiness. As well as a little new functionality. report any issues in the thread, I'll try to help where I can but understand I'm still fairly new to this and quite inexperienced. 

Yeah, nah.

What even...?

Are you for real?

I don't think it was an insult, it was more like exasperation there were no properly made details on the mod page. My mistake. Should be sorted now though. Apologies for all the confusion, I got a little tunnel vision just wanting to upload a mod that was actually able to run on anothers computer.

Is Anyone able to Confirm that the dark face bug is fixed in 1.1 if they play it.

Thanks

Tried your mod. I love the idea! But I have the following problems; I could not remove the gag no matter what!!! Also my gear was never returned. When I mostly completed quest I tried to save and got CTD.

Gag is a standard DDi ballgag, if you're playing skyrim you may be able to find a way to remove the gag, either the master from CD or having a restraints key in your inventory should allow you to be free of the gag.

EDIT: IF you type "Help restraints" without the speech marks you may be able to find a console command using that itemid to add a restraints key to your inventory and unlock the gag.

I'll think of adding a proper way to remove the gag with the quest itself, come to think  of it leaving it that way was a pretty awful idea!

Afraid I dont know what to say about the CTD, I havent had any problems wiith that. What was the exact thing you were doing when you had the quest mostly completed.

EDIT2: Currently doing a bit of research on how to detect devious items equipped on the player during dialogue to give options to remove restraints. No ETA, not quite sure how to do it yet. i.e If the player is gagged, present dialogue that allows me to upon finishing the dialogue remove the gag equipped, same for armbinder/yoke/blindfold etc.

Question... Is the gold coin actually called a ' suspicious gold coin '.

If it is, is there any chance for it to be just called a gold coin. Mixed up with some other gold coins, as I usually loot all the gold coins I see, and calling a gold coin ' suspicious...' would spoil the surprise.

It's like watching a movie, and the bad guy walks in with a ' I did it... ' message, stuck to his forehead.  :)

If its just called a gold coin, then forget everything I just said.

I usually like leaving surprise devious quests running in the background, and forgetting about them until they eventually accidentally spring.

Question... Is the gold coin actually called a ' suspicious gold coin '.

If it is, is there any chance for it to be just called a gold coin. Mixed up with some other gold coins, as I usually loot all the gold coins I see, and calling a gold coin ' suspicious...' would spoil the surprise.

It's like watching a movie, and the bad guy walks in with a ' I did it... ' message, stuck to his forehead.   :)

If its just called a gold coin, then forget everything I just said.

I usually like leaving surprise devious quests running in the background, and forgetting about them until they eventually accidentally spring.

It is it's own unique item, you will notice if you pick it up your "gold" will not increase by one. The coin for the quest is a specific reference to an instance in the Dawnstar inn. I think there is a way to generate it in a container from what I've been shown from another thread I started but as of right now I want it to be a non repeatable non random circumstance. A strange coin sitting on the tavern bar. Im not sure I want to run it as a randomly repeating quest but I'll consider that for when im better at using the Ckit.

Oh--I also had a problem with the gag--when removed it was reequipped immediately using the same dialog from the labyrinth when the potion was initially picked up, I think.

Currently have a fix for that not uploaded. The script attached to the alias triggers on any interaction with the piece annoyingly. Currently writing them up to trigger only once ever. Not sure about leaving empty aliases lying around but I should be able to update soon without that problem.

What is happening is the gag script interacts with not allowing you to drink potions. when removing the gag re-adds the potion to your inventory, the potion script activates, gagging you once more. Update is going to be in 1.11 uploading soonâ„¢

EDIT: Uploaded 1.11 with the above fix