• 2 weeks later...

Could you upload the old cbbe version you had on the nexus? I know it has quality issues, but I only want a few armors from lsar, and would be more than willing to fix up the few outfits I want myself.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Dollvahkin's version? It's CBBE, and it was the basis for my work.

Could you upload the old cbbe version you had on the nexus? I know it has quality issues, but I only want a few armors from lsar, and would be more than willing to fix up the few outfits I want myself.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Dollvahkin's version? It's CBBE, and it was the basis for my work.

Didn't know. I was on the nexus page for the cbbe hdt version and it said you were the author of the cbbe bodyslide version. Might wanna let him know to change it.

Semi skimpy? Aren't your conversions Uunp vanilla armors without jiggling for some metallic armors?

I'm on my phone so I can't really check it out :)

No, they're a conversion of the old "A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer". That mod does a lot of.... other stuff. So I stripped everything down and made it into a simple replacer mod, albeit with the semi-skimpy outfits.

But yes, the big thing is that despite being a little bit revealing, the metal parts are generally rigid; they're also loose enough for the flesh underneath to jiggle a bit.

Didn't know. I was on the nexus page for the cbbe hdt version and it said you were the author of the cbbe bodyslide version. Might wanna let him know to change it.

My mistake, Dollvahkin's version is just regular CBBE-HDT, no Bodyslide.

My Bodyslide version was lost quite some time ago, and it had much more extensive issues than just some clipping. And ultimately there was too much labour involved... there are FOUR different versions of each outfit in LSAR. So I'm content to go with a more modest UUNP effort focused on the LSAR outfits that stand out.

-snip-

My Bodyslide version was lost quite some time ago, and it had much more extensive issues than just some clipping. And ultimately there was too much labour involved... there are FOUR different versions of each outfit in LSAR. So I'm content to go with a more modest UUNP effort focused on the LSAR outfits that stand out.

No problem. The new outfits look great, but it looks like you are using the loose version, and I only want the tight fitting ones.

I am actually really sad, cause I saw the way he did the bouncing on the body but not static armor was really cool, but the way he does it makes it incompatible with tones of stuff. In order to remove bounce, he removes the nodes for hdt from the armor. Unfortunately this also means that the armor doesn't resize with pregnancy mods. So I'm stuck either with unrealistic bouncing metal chest plates, or unrealistic pregnant belly and maternity breasts clipping out of armor. :-/

-snip-

No problem. The new outfits look great, but it looks like you are using the loose version, and I only want the tight fitting ones.

I am actually really sad, cause I saw the way he did the bouncing on the body but not static armor was really cool, but the way he does it makes it incompatible with tones of stuff. In order to remove bounce, he removes the nodes for hdt from the armor. Unfortunately this also means that the armor doesn't resize with pregnancy mods. So I'm stuck either with unrealistic bouncing metal chest plates, or unrealistic pregnant belly and maternity breasts clipping out of armor. :-/

I kept the HDT nodes, I just changed the weight-painting. :-)

If there are a few specific LSAR-Tight outfits that you're desperate for, just ask. No promises, but I could definitely take a look.

-snip-

I kept the HDT nodes, I just changed the weight-painting. :-)

If there are a few specific LSAR-Tight outfits that you're desperate for, just ask. No promises, but I could definitely take a look.

I didn't even think to take a look at your outfits' weights. I'm redownloading right now. He didn't remove the nodes comepletely, he just made the armor mesh not have any weights for them, so the result is the body bounces but the metal doesn't. Unfortunately how much weight they have effects how much resizing the node changes them too. So I'll take a look right now, but your builds also will likely have an issue. 

Right now, I'm not sure which ones I want, because I didn't bother to look at most of the armor, since it would be unusable, but if it is usable, I might have to add a few. Either way, I'll get back to you later with some more info on the problem and feedback on you sets. Maybe you found a way past it.

-snip-

Well I took a look at a few of them, The iron armor looks great, the orc was pretty good, however the steel has no weight painting for the belly, so you end up with the pregnant belly coming out of the armor. Maybe that was the point? Steel actually kinda has this look where you could remove that belt thing on the torso. Then is would look like they just removed it to make room for the belly. Anyway, If you'd like, I could help figure out which armors needs some fixing of the weight painting. 

-snip-

Well I took a look at a few of them, The iron armor looks great, the orc was pretty good, however the steel has no weight painting for the belly, so you end up with the pregnant belly coming out of the armor. Maybe that was the point? Steel actually kinda has this look where you could remove that belt thing on the torso. Then is would look like they just removed it to make room for the belly. Anyway, If you'd like, I could help figure out which armors needs some fixing of the weight painting. 

Yes, please. I don't spend much time pregnant in Skyrim (side note: Pregnant in Skyrim will definitely be the name of my first death metal album).

So Steel is missing the belly bone. Any others?

• 4 weeks later...

So you uploaded two versions of bodyslide conversion for LSAR. First version has stuff that second version hasn't and vice versa. Can you please merge changes to final version or something?

The first version has too many problems. If there is a specific armor you're interested in, let me know and I might be able to add it.

• 2 weeks later...

So you uploaded two versions of bodyslide conversion for LSAR. First version has stuff that second version hasn't and vice versa. Can you please merge changes to final version or something?

The first version has too many problems. If there is a specific armor you're interested in, let me know and I might be able to add it.

OK, but the more armors the better. BTW, can you change output folder for generated bodyslide meshes from default meshes folder to mod's meshes folder? I don't need default armors 2 b rewritten.

OK, but the more armors the better. BTW, can you change output folder for generated bodyslide meshes from default meshes folder to mod's meshes folder? I don't need default armors 2 b rewritten.

If you hold the CTRL key when you click BATCH BUILD in Bodyslide, and then hold it again when you click BUILD, Bodyslide will ask you which folder to output to. The easiest thing is to choose the Override folder in Mod Organizer.

More armors is better, but most of my time is focused on other projects right now. Hence the stipulation that people should ask for specific armors that they are interested in. I converted the LSAR armors that I use myself; for everything else I use either UUNP Remodelled Armor or UUNP High Poly armors. So if you want something particular, ask for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heyo, does anyone get hardcrashed by this now? Just curious since I'm p sure I fucked this up myself but I do wanna know if anyone else has it.

Trying to build this, or exporting the meshes and adding it to something else then building it now crashes me. I dunno what could've gone wrong. I'm suspecting it's some preset fuckery since I'm having to pull some hardcore trickery to get Bodyslide to actually recognize mine but whatever.

Heyo, does anyone get hardcrashed by this now? Just curious since I'm p sure I fucked this up myself but I do wanna know if anyone else has it.

Trying to build this, or exporting the meshes and adding it to something else then building it now crashes me. I dunno what could've gone wrong. I'm suspecting it's some preset fuckery since I'm having to pull some hardcore trickery to get Bodyslide to actually recognize mine but whatever.

I use it myself with no issues.

Have you tried building the outfits one by one, to see if one in particular is causing a problem?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update?

Could you add the fine clothes options all 4 mesh versions from lsar, I've rather disliked the option for remodeled armor from the beginning. And maybe add a zapper for leggings on miner.

Nope. The nerve damage in my hands makes maintaining anything very difficult. Even important projects like FallrimTools are being neglected right now. Sorry.