View File

Dollvahkiin's CBBE version of the LSAR meshes is awesome, so I've been creating UUNP Bodyslide slidersets for them.

This is the first set of test files, consisting of the Loose armors (not clothes). I'll be very thankful to anyone who tests them out and reports serious clipping issues, floating armor parts, missing armor parts, etc.

NOTE 1:
As it stands right now, these files do not actually work with LSAR. They are just replacers for the Vanilla armors! This is to make design and testing much faster and easier. So if you have LSAR installed, it will switch out the UUNP meshs for it's own meshes. So disable LSAR while you are testing these.

NOTE 2:
LSAR does a lot of interesting stuff with armor slots, because it was designed to support being stripped off piece by piece. But this conflicts with all kinds of things, especially Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Loot. Therefore all the armors are now just set to use Slot 32 (body). Once again, this makes design and testing much faster and easier.

NOTE 3:
The real genius of what Dollvahkiin did was to make the metal parts of the armor rigid, and the leather/cloth parts flexible. It's fantastic! Unfortunately it means that these armors have trouble supporting Bodyslide Presets with extremely large breasts and butts. These armors also have trouble supporting extremely jiggly HDT parameters. You'll find this works much better with modestly-sized bodies with modest amounts of jiggle.
The bodyslide preset I use is "Physique - Skinny to Big", and I use Bounce and Jiggles 7.6 BM2 Regular TBBP_Belly for my HDT parameters.
The bodyslide preset I use is a slightly modified UN7B, and I use Bounce and Jiggles 7.6 BM2 Reduced TBBP_Belly for my HDT parameters.

Try it out! I hope you like what I've done so far.

2016-07-25
Uploaded a limited subset of LSAR Loose that I've finally gotten to the point of mostly not clipping. If you absolutely NEED some particular armor converted, let me know and I'll see what I can do. As for me, I've converted all the LSAR armors and clothings that I actually use; for everything else I use Remodelled Armor UUNP or S6 High Poly UUNP.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, UUNP
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey, great conversions so far. I don't really notice any clipping on my decently high end preset.

Probably not relevant but on some armors, like Iron or Dwarven the armor mesh itself appears to be slightly detached from the breasts/torso area, it's slightly too far apart. I'm using a body with the Breasts SH setting at around 60% and the MCBM UUNP imitation slider at 25%.

Other than that it's perfect. Keep up the good work.

Do you use LSAR? The LSAR loose armors are meant to fit loosely like that. If you use Enhanced Camera or Immersive 1st person, you'll notice that you can see down the front of all of them when playing as a woman.

The metal armors also have to be quite loose so that there's space for HDT jiggling without clipping through the armor.

On the other hand, if you are an LSAR user and aware of these things, amd you're suggesting that they are TOO loose, then I'll take a look. :-)

Mate, i was literally looking for something like this for a long time, oke gonna DL it and help with testing

Also, small question if i may, i take i should dissable any armor mods im running correct ?

Only if they change the vanilla armors and clothes. The only mods I know that do this are Remodelled Armor (which shouldn't interfere with this) and LSAR itself (which will interfere, so disable it in the LSAR MCM).

I think the armors are all looking pretty good. The farm clothes are much harder though. Skyrim just doesn't play nice with long dresses and robes.

Thank you sir!

It works pretty smooth, even with some voluptuous bodyslide morph parameters.

Though I've experienced some exposed belly problem, perhaps it's just my HDT settings. @@

Which armors had exposed bellies? I'd like to fix that. :-)

Thank you sir!

Though I've experienced some exposed belly problem, perhaps it's just my HDT settings. @@

Dwarven, but it will not occur if I switch to other HDT preset.

Thank you sir!

Which HDT preset do you use?

Thank you sir!

Which HDT preset do you use?

Not sure what was in use, but now Naturalistic HDT works fine though.

I'm so glad to see this here. I was disappointed when I saw that the version on Nexus was hidden. I basically decided I would take a break from Skyrim until Dollvahkiin's mod was adapted to UUNP.

I'm doubly glad to see that you are aware of compatibility issues with devious devices. Hopefully, if you decide to take on making these two work nicely together, you use Gameplayer's excellent UUNP sliders as a reference. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/

Great stuff so far, I haven't really had any issues with clipping etc either. Also a side note, will there ever be an open possibility of converting the bra and panties from LSAR?

Sure, they're actually pretty easy to convert. But they wont be integrated (unless I convert everything back to working with the original LSAR), you'll just have to make underwear at a crafting station and equip it.

• 3 weeks later...

looking forward to well fitted bodyslide files :D

Probably going to be a while... the well-fitted files are much, much harder to convert. Even the loose-fitted clothes are difficult, some of texture mapping stops working correctly for body sizes that deviate from CBBE and UNP.

looking forward to well fitted bodyslide files :D

Probably going to be a while... the well-fitted files are much, much harder to convert. Even the loose-fitted clothes are difficult, some of texture mapping stops working correctly for body sizes that deviate from CBBE and UNP.

Just a request. If its no difference to you, could you prioritize just the wellfitted farmer clothes with skirt

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/5564-1-1333861006.jpg ( the first two from left)

the one ysolda uses and the merchant ones? Would really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've basically given up. As much as I would love to complete UUNP LSAR, the meshes are just too difficult to work with. There are some outfits in LSAR whose textures stop mapping onto the mesh as the mesh is resized! And not just a little either, huge grey triangles appear all over them.

Unless Gamefever decides to grace LSAR with his talents, there's not much to be done here.

I'm going to take up work on this again, but in a limited capacity. It will initally be limited to a subset of LSAR Loose that I use myself (for some armors and clothes I prefer GameFever's work).

That said, I'll be open to requests for adding UUNP conversions of other parts of LSAR on a case-by-case basis.

I'll upload the first batch later today. After that, just post here which armor you're super into, and which fitting. I'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...