Daughter of ARES gone...

so daughters of ares does support belly scaling? or did i mess understood

As far as I know DoA is based on a Type 3 body (I think it's the T6M), so if the belly scaling was made for Type 3, probably yes.

I made the original version in Type 3 (Andrea) then the latest version I made (DoA by lucasjose) is T6M. The Fallout 4 versions are all new bodies with body sliders.

so daughters of ares does support belly scaling? or did i mess understood

As far as I know DoA is based on a Type 3 body (I think it's the T6M), so if the belly scaling was made for Type 3, probably yes.

I made the original version in Type 3 (Andrea) then the latest version I made (DoA by lucasjose) is T6M. The Fallout 4 versions are all new bodies with body sliders.

so she supports belly node scaling?

• 4 weeks later...

People, I wanted to ask you about how to fix the annoying health bug DoA has. If you've played it, you'd have probably noticed that every time you start the game, the character's HP keeps itself low (around 120 HP) even when being a really high level character. It's mandatory to manually set the HP through console commands every time the game is resumed.

How could I fix this? Would I be allowed to post here the fix as an addon for the race? And how can I change the body mesh? (Tired of T6M).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/21/2016 at 2:30 AM, Mr. Trigun said:

I have this one archived as well...thought not sure if it's the latest version. Can anyone confirm if I'm missing anything?

Daughters of Ares 2-2 All-in-one NMM Setup-53683-2-2-0-0.zip - size 398,9 MB
Daughters of Ares - Plugin - FIX-53683-2-2-0-1.rar - size 42,2 kB
Daughters of Ares - Optional - 2048-53683-2-0-0.rar - size 21,3 MB

...uploaded them to my 4shared folder..if anyone wants a copy, send me a PM.

Hello, can you send me a link of the DoA mod 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2016 at 7:30 PM, Mr. Trigun said:

I have this one archived as well...thought not sure if it's the latest version. Can anyone confirm if I'm missing anything?

Daughters of Ares 2-2 All-in-one NMM Setup-53683-2-2-0-0.zip - size 398,9 MB
Daughters of Ares - Plugin - FIX-53683-2-2-0-1.rar - size 42,2 kB
Daughters of Ares - Optional - 2048-53683-2-0-0.rar - size 21,3 MB

...uploaded them to my 4shared folder..if anyone wants a copy, send me a PM.

Hello, can you send me a link of the DoA mod? if you still have it, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 7/8/2018 at 2:03 PM, Fryrr said:

Can I get a link to the DoA download. I just had to reinstall and lost everything (external is beat too :( ) and the Mega link isn't working.

I like to keep good mods if they have chance to be taken down only downside is that I keep them on about 8 different sites  under different names
edit: i took down the link for time being bc doa is back up nexus

Edited by concietedleech07
  • 1 month later...

So I was wondering if any one could Tweak daughters of ares mod to be more compatible with TTW mod. Heres the issue. In the normal new vegas game. You get to choose your race as a droid. Then before leaving doc mitchels house you get to choose your class of droid. Here in lays the problem. If you start up in the capital city wasteland you do not get this choice to choose your class of droid before leaving the cave. I figured this issue could be resolved by modding the script to have a second location to prompt the choice droid menu. However I am not a scripter So I have no idea how to amend this problem.  Many thanks if you can solve this issue.

On 7/29/2018 at 1:33 PM, concietedleech07 said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3auW7od5HXTa0FOek5fQzJ6QUk

I like to keep good mods if they have chance to be taken down only downside is that I keep them on about 8 different sites  under different names

thank you so much for this. I used to love playing FNV a long time ago but lost all my mods in an HD crash back then. I never bothered to start replacing those old mods until recently. so this is very much appreciated.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, xzanderain said:

So I was wondering if any one could Tweak daughters of ares mod to be more compatible with TTW mod. Heres the issue. In the normal new vegas game. You get to choose your race as a droid. Then before leaving doc mitchels house you get to choose your class of droid. Here in lays the problem. If you start up in the capital city wasteland you do not get this choice to choose your class of droid before leaving the cave. I figured this issue could be resolved by modding the script to have a second location to prompt the choice droid menu. However I am not a scripter So I have no idea how to amend this problem.  Many thanks if you can solve this issue.

just get to the train and go to nv start, finish with docs house, and when outside hit ` then type "coc megatonplayerhouse" puts right back in dc inside the megaton (hence the cell's name)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 10:33 AM, concietedleech07 said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3auW7od5HXTa0FOek5fQzJ6QUk

Thanks so much for the link! Just Re-downloaded FNV to play New California and I just couldn't stand looking at the vanilla player character.
I don't wanna sound like an ass but... there once was a mod on NexusMods... "Nazi Zombies Map Pack". You wouldn't happen to have it would you?
If not just ignore me. Thanks again for the link!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...