Daughter of ARES gone...

The nexus seems to be taking a shit right now but the only Ares being worked on anymore is the Ares androids for fallout 4 by dizzasterjuice. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61899-ares-androids-for-fallout-4/page-1?hl=are

Woah! Didn't see that coming. Still, it's just a follower mod.

BTW, we won't be able to upload it to Nexus, but how about adding it to Fallout's LL downloads tab? So if for some reason MEGA stops working, we'll still have it here.

No, it's a race too. Male and female.

The nexus seems to be taking a shit right now but the only Ares being worked on anymore is the Ares androids for fallout 4 by dizzasterjuice. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61899-ares-androids-for-fallout-4/page-1?hl=are

Woah! Didn't see that coming. Still, it's just a follower mod.

BTW, we won't be able to upload it to Nexus, but how about adding it to Fallout's LL downloads tab? So if for some reason MEGA stops working, we'll still have it here.

No, it's a race too. Male and female.

Really? And male too? That's great!

• 4 weeks later...

about this mod, Lucasjose is from my city and friend, i just get to know about this, since i don't played NV for a long time now, hel told me that was his GF that was mad about few things and specially about the mod because the nudity, then she entered in his acc and asked for the Ban, he saw that a few time later, since because the job he almost was not have time so rarely entered on nexus, after that they had a discussion and he let that way until now, is his personal reasons, but the thing is, he is trying to get back and re-uploading the mod, he is alread entering in contact with the right people, and he said that if possible he will made a few updates.

about this mod, Lucasjose is from my city and friend, i just get to know about this, since i don't played NV for a long time now, hel told me that was his GF that was mad about few things and specially about the mod because the nudity, then she entered in his acc and asked for the Ban, he saw that a few time later, since because the job he almost was not have time so rarely entered on nexus, after that they had a discussion and he let that way until now, is his personal reasons, but the thing is, he is trying to get back and re-uploading the mod, he is alread entering in contact with the right people, and he said that if possible he will made a few updates.

I can confirm what Avallonkao said. She haven't removed my loverslab account however. Luckly I guess?

I can confirm what Avallonkao said. She haven't removed my loverslab account however. Luckly I guess?

Man I am glad to see you back. With the disappointment I had with Fallout 4, I still see myself coming back to Fallout New Vegas for a new play-through, and even now I still use your Daughters of Ares mod religiously. I was hoping for the day Lucasjose will rise from the grave to continue his work on this amazing race mod, but is this too good to be true?

Well if they went into your account and requested the ban then you can just as easily go and ask them to reinstate that account. When a person asks for a account ban they close it but if the person who owns the account comes back and wish to use it again all they have to do is ask for it to be unbanned and it will be. If you wanted it unbanned that is. Also I would change the password on the account so that they can't get back in again.

The angel has risen from the shadows and has reclaimed his throne!

Oh men, i make this acconut just for it, i was come ack to fonv and was searching about doa to download then i see this post, that is realy great news. But i have one question, i dont know if it is true but i see that the last mod you have endorsed was hue eye mod for skyrim and fo4 in lucasjose501 nexus account and the author was eltia and lucasjosepereir, then i have send a message to eltia some months and she confirmed that lucasjosepereir was lucasjose501 from doa and she was his gf. Is her realy your gf or just some one trying to draw ateention? Because i have asked what happened to doa and she say some diffrents things that avallonkao say but i started to talk with her in email almos every day, and she realy look that she need some help. Beacuse sayng the things that she say to a person that she dont know was sad, as if she have no one to talk about it, look like she realy hate her self, she say she was sorry for delete the mod, she recognize your effort but was to jealous, because of this i see my gf, that is my wife now, in her, in the begining of our relationship she make a lot of crazy things bacause jealous but now she is fine with anything and dont care. I dont know if it is true. If it is, great, now that you are back with doa, i hope the things betwen you and her are good, right? If so, i like to say that i love doa as i love the hue mod. And as i have lost contact with her i like to see if you can talk with her to make it come back? In my opinion, i think that if she make her eyes for doa will be wonderful, her art is realy unique, as the title mod say. And if the things betwen you and her are not good you two can talk with me, i think that you have the same problem i had. If it is not true just ignore this post, it was just one more person tryng to draw attention. But you have my suport, and my money! Sorry for english.  :P

Well if they went into your account and requested the ban then you can just as easily go and ask them to reinstate that account. When a person asks for a account ban they close it but if the person who owns the account comes back and wish to use it again all they have to do is ask for it to be unbanned and it will be. If you wanted it unbanned that is. Also I would change the password on the account so that they can't get back in again.

Did it... but didn't get any answer until now...

• 1 month later...