Daughter of ARES gone...

Unless permission has been given by the author technically it isn't legal to upload here. It can be seen to violate the #1 rule this site has. However others have done so in the past.

Are you sure the owner lucasjose501 (I believe) has permanently removed it? It could just be taken down temporary.

It appears that lucasjose501 has been banned.

post-89432-0-32134000-1455938131_thumb.png

I'd first see if there is anyone here or elsewhere that can get in contact with him/her and get allowance for this mod to be uploaded here. Better yet. Have him join (if he isn't already here in one form or another) and post it him/herself. ;). That is the best solution. Uploading it might end up having the mod removed if he/she comes through and demands it and afterwards.. it is likely he/she wouldn't upload it themselves because we were disrespectful.

There is a L.E.A.N.E Droid Beta companion here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/456-leane-droid-beta/

Perhaps that could do or maybe one of the authors and those that worked on this mod has some contact info or can contact him/her for a proper upload. ;).

LOL... leave it to Nexus to list "Banned" for someone wishing to stop being a member... 

I am sure there would be something better to list on there member page.. like... say

"ACCOUNT CLOSED"

just saying.. :)

Unless permission has been given by the author technically it isn't legal to upload here. It can be seen to violate the #1 rule this site has. However others have done so in the past.

Are you sure the owner lucasjose501 (I believe) has permanently removed it? It could just be taken down temporary.

It appears that lucasjose501 has been banned.

Skyrim Nexus - mods and community 2016-02-19 21-14-57.png

I'd first see if there is anyone here or elsewhere that can get in contact with him/her and get allowance for this mod to be uploaded here. Better yet. Have him join (if he isn't already here in one form or another) and post it him/herself. ;). That is the best solution. Uploading it might end up having the mod removed if he/she comes through and demands it and afterwards.. it is likely he/she wouldn't upload it themselves because we were disrespectful.

There is a L.E.A.N.E Droid Beta companion here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/456-leane-droid-beta/

Perhaps that could do or maybe one of the authors and those that worked on this mod has some contact info or can contact him/her for a proper upload. ;).

Can someone still PM me?

I still have mine...if im allowed to post it here ?

If you can PM me, I'd be more than pleased

I have this one archived as well...thought not sure if it's the latest version. Can anyone confirm if I'm missing anything?

Daughters of Ares 2-2 All-in-one NMM Setup-53683-2-2-0-0.zip - size 398,9 MB
Daughters of Ares - Plugin - FIX-53683-2-2-0-1.rar - size 42,2 kB
Daughters of Ares - Optional - 2048-53683-2-0-0.rar - size 21,3 MB

...uploaded them to my 4shared folder..if anyone wants a copy, send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Its annoying when another modder makes a great mod, I code stuff into SCR / Pregnancy etc to work with it because heaps of people want it.

Then they get pouty for whatever reason, remove the mod and leave, good riddance to modders like that I say, the less mods they make the better.

Original author is still around.  About 6 months ago I came across a Tumblr page that was " continuing work on DOA " with updates out every 2 weeks.  Found out it wasn't the original creator just someone who continued work and did updates for the race.   Since then the DOA author has been working on the Fallout 4 version, and is active in that forum section on this site.  You can PM the author here and see if they would be willing to send you their latest version for F:NV if they are willing to.  Other sites do have the last known version of DOA but its up to you to trust the files or not.

Guest endgameaddiction

Disasterjuice and Lucasjose are two different people. ARES Android is by Dizasterjuice who made ARES Project which DOA was based off of. The original ARES Android was going to be an upgrade for ARES for FNV if I'm not mistaken and the model went towards FO4 since the announcement of the first trailer.

Disasterjuice and Lucasjose are two different people. ARES Android is by Dizasterjuice who made ARES Project which DOA was based off of. The original ARES Android was going to be an upgrade for ARES for FNV if I'm not mistaken and the model went towards FO4 since the announcement of the first trailer.

Yeah, I got in contact with creator the tumblr page after I found that tumblr and as far as I know they contacted the original authors but I have not seen nor heard anything.  I still check the page about once a week to see for any updates.  Past 3 weeks I have seen no new posts so no idea whats going on.  Someone on the TTW forums posted DOA for ttw but site moderators took it down within an hour of it being posted.  Sadly though with DOA being hidden on nexus a while back you see less and less mods being made or converted for that race.  

Yes, I did all the meshes and textures for DoA and LucasJose did the Geck work. I made a totally different model for DoA (T6m) than ARES Project (T3). I completed the male version of DoA then he just stopped returning messages so I have no idea what happened to him.