Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

On 10/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, maxisx005 said:

is this animation added to the pack? What is it called and what does it require to start it?

a9f6098254306fb27292ca1c336ac221-ezgifco

I believe this is called "RapeMixA1_s3.hkx" under "FunnyBizRape". The chain should come with the "AnimObj" selection when installing and automatically be used in this animation.
The name might be different/similar as I have a different SLAL pack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So after a lot of time and patience, I was able to get SLAL to recognize the animations and register them. But now whenever I play the animations, the characters just stand inside of eachother, not moving but making sounds. IDK what to do at this point. I also made sure each mod is for SE, but still got these errors:

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• AnubAnimObj.esp (form 43)
• BreakUndiesFramework.esm (form 43)
• BU Schwertleite.esp (form 43)
• BU-Amiella.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43)
• Deviously Cursed Loot.esp (form 43)
• SexLabDefeat.esp (form 43)
• SexLabMatchMaker.esp (form 43)
• SexLabTools.esp (form 43)
• SOS - Shop.esp (form 43)

• 1 month later...

I've downloaded SLAL and i've downloaded the SE version of this mod and it's not appearing in SLAL for SE but FNIS detects it and recognizes it but the game doesn't and i've

(loaded the game>Disable all>Clear the registry>Clean hard save>Install the mod pack>Run FNIS>Load the game>Enable All>Register mods)

and all it comes up with is 0 new animations and when i ask it to count the animations it just says 110 any help?

On 11/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, Hpl55 said:

Could some skilled soul make a small repack of only the extreme content (Rape,amp,guro...) no beast?

i really want the, in the game but cant add the whole pack due to limits.

dunno if this fits the stuff you want, but its a reduced version at least with some fixes. 

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys I'm a bit lost on the whole thing. I downloaded a bunch of mods already all for SE but i cant even initiate a single animation. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and I don't know what went wrong. I want it to work but I don't know how. I already donwloaded the necessary mods, it says here that the SKESE64 is not updated i dont know if that's what makes it not work. I'm at a total lost. For vortex it created itself its own mod staging path outside of the skyrim se fiolder in the steamlibrary stuff. not sure if that is also the problem. Im exhausted and i just want this to work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sorry for the rant.

What i'm experiencing is no option to do anything. Its like I'm just playing vanilla skyrim. only the UI is different.

image.png.9cdc168fab7c9b3f1307612b3b72556d.png

Edited by davidshane1721
wrong pic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 3:25 AM, davidshane1721 said:

hey guys I'm a bit lost on the whole thing. I downloaded a bunch of mods already all for SE but i cant even initiate a single animation. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and I don't know what went wrong. I want it to work but I don't know how. I already donwloaded the necessary mods, it says here that the SKESE64 is not updated i dont know if that's what makes it not work. I'm at a total lost. For vortex it created itself its own mod staging path outside of the skyrim se fiolder in the steamlibrary stuff. not sure if that is also the problem. Im exhausted and i just want this to work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sorry for the rant.

What i'm experiencing is no option to do anything. Its like I'm just playing vanilla skyrim. only the UI is different.

If you cannt even have an animation, your system is totally not workable. 

That is possibly due to FNIS problem. When I am new to mod, I also cant even have an installed animation (Except preset animation. There are some preset animations, e.g. running, walking (Basic preset animation)

On 1/4/2022 at 3:25 AM, davidshane1721 said:

I think you are new to mod.

I just start to play skyrim  in 12/2021. The reason I play is that the mods can create the world I want.

You have to carefully install systematic requirement+mod, one by one. You have to read each in detail. 

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (for virtual extension, you must have it in PC), SKSE, downgrade patch for SE, SSE engine fix 1+2, FNIS (all), SKYUI, Address Library for SKSE Plugins, Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, Skeleton, hdt series (for physics, for high heel if you use female, for hair if you use female, for breast and butt if you use female, and others), racemenu, UI extension, CBBE/UNP, bodyslide, sexlab.............

"i cant even initiate a single animation", It means that your system is totally not workable. 

At first, You can watch youtube channel, the basic one teach you how to start the game and you can learn and improve one by one

10 minutes ago, Wilsonng said:

I think you are new to mod.

I just start to play skyrim  in 12/2021. The reason I play is that the mods can create the world I want.

You have to carefully install systematic requirement+mod, one by one. You have to read each in detail. 

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (for virtual extension, you must have it in PC), SKSE, downgrade patch for SE, SSE engine fix 1+2, FNIS (all), SKYUI, Address Library for SKSE Plugins, Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, Skeleton, hdt series (for physics, for high heel if you use female, for hair if you use female, for breast and butt if you use female, and others), racemenu, UI extension, CBBE/UNP, bodyslide, sexlab.............

"i cant even initiate a single animation", It means that your system is totally not workable. 

At first, You can watch youtube channel, the basic one teach you how to start the game and you can learn and improve one by one

Hey man thanks! I figured out how to do it. I had a problem with FNIS which I finally rank and it worked. The second problem why i couldnt play this animation was because the sexlab registry was already full with other animations. I ahd to dl another mod just to increase the animation count. Now i'm able to play all the animations!

2 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hey man thanks! I figured out how to do it. I had a problem with FNIS which I finally rank and it worked. The second problem why i couldnt play this animation was because the sexlab registry was already full with other animations. I ahd to dl another mod just to increase the animation count. Now i'm able to play all the animations!

FNIS, I think it is dependencies problem. One month ago, I also cannt play any animation

On 1/24/2022 at 5:22 AM, Monke Jim said:

I have a question, I am new to Sexlab and this is the first "mod" that made me download SexLab. I am wondering how can I activate sex scenes with these animations. 

this problem = how can you start sex with npc

too many ways to have sex with npc lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 3:51 AM, davidshane1721 said:

what mod did you use to increase the animation count?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a simple question, does anyone know the name of these animations? something like cowgirl standing, I've looked through everything but I can't find it. I would appreciate if you say her tag or name.

55d8a43c278ef27f70ab1d47c1f37295-ezgifcom-video-to-gif-41-.gif

255fa5e920a920d5872d2b3dfb6a0747-ezgifcom-video-to-gif-40-.gif

Yeah, I'd like to know about these animations too.

BTW, I just installed the pack, as it says in the description that it is Skyrim SE compatible. But FNIS says 2845 animations are not. Should I listen to FNIS or ignore the warnings?

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 2 weeks later...