Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

On 8/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You probably just went over the limit for animations that the Game supports.  Not the FNIS limit, not the Sexlab Framework limit the GAME itself has a limit and of course falls flat on it's face when you exceed it.

To know for sure if that's the problem, install the new FNIS 7.5 Beta and see what it tells you.

yes that was the problem i uninstalled billy animations and works fine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues with specific animations after reinstalling and adjusting my load order several times. Like the issue rogue ronin had, except the solution also didn't help me. Certain animations like HCOS Werewolf blow job leave my character naked and standing next to other people.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 5:06 AM, OccamsRazor04 said:

So I'm having issues with certain animations apparently not loading all the assets. Some will load the furniture just fine, but none of the "bound" animations show any type of restraints on the character. From the pictures on FunnyBiz's animations, it's clear that some of these are supposed to involve ropes or other bindings. I've looked through this thread, the resources thread, and other places to try and find out what I'm missing, but to no avail.

I have DD and ZAP 8.0 also installed and working fine. I've tested the DD and ZAP assets on my character and they appear as normal. Does anyone happen to know where FunnyBiz's animations are getting these bondage assets from? Even wrist bindings don't seem to be showing up, which to my knowledge wouldn't need to be built in BodySlide. I'm kind of at a loss to understand what's missing.

Did you find a solution ? I was searching for a fix too but cannot find anything about this

• 4 weeks later...

Can i get some help with installing this mod, i have everything in the required, i installed via MO2 i selected just the second one down to test it, the necro one, it just doesnt show up in sexblabs or when i kill someone and use necro on them, i cannot see these animations. Someone with a clean simple guide please help. These instructions are kekw, no offense. 

On 11/30/2019 at 5:23 AM, Amethyst456 said:

I don't know why but suddenly FunnyBizness animations don't play. I use some FB animations before and it works totally well. I make sure that I run FNIS and register animations. Other SL animations still work as usual. 

Did you exceed the maximum number of sex animations (500 for 1.62, 750 for 1.63 Beta versions for SSE) that the Sexlab Framework will support? 

19 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Then I guess we need a better idea of what you mean by " suddenly FunnyBizness animations don't play". 

I installed some funnybizness animations before and it works wells. When I installed more FB animations, the new animations didn't play and the old animations diddn't play too. 

Only FB animations didn't work, other animations from other SLAL packs still work well (both old or new install). 

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

I installed some funnybizness animations before and it works wells. When I installed more FB animations, the new animations didn't play and the old animations diddn't play too. 

Only FB animations didn't work, other animations from other SLAL packs still work well (both old or new install). 

So they ARE installed?  You see them in the Sexlab animations list? And they aren't disabled?

22 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

So they ARE installed?  You see them in the Sexlab animations list? And they aren't disabled?

Yes. They all appear in SLAL MCM menu, I registered and it appear in the SL animation list. Ofc I did basic steps like re-install the animations, run FNIS,.... 

The animations didn't play. The characters didn't move at all (even not strip or move to each other).

4 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Yes. They all appear in SLAL MCM menu, I registered and it appear in the SL animation list. Ofc I did basic steps like re-install the animations, run FNIS,.... 

The animations didn't play. The characters didn't move at all (even not strip or move to each other).

You select a FB animation and the actors stand rigid until it should be over or it's like nothing is happening at all and they just stand there doing their normal idles?  It sounds a lot like the latter since you say there's no stripping either.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You select a FB animation and the actors stand rigid until it should be over or it's like nothing is happening at all and they just stand there doing their normal idles?  It sounds a lot like the latter since you say there's no stripping either.

They do normal idle. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was under the impression having them stored in Sl animation loader but not loaded into Sexlab wouldn't count toward the limit. Thanks for mentioning that the game has a limit independent of the the two and that it shows when fnis is run I was beating my head over this trying to find the problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try asking here too, since this is looks like more active thread and the other is nothing but SE conversion

I installed the SE-package from 

Did all the usual stuff, FNIS (XXL) etc etc, registered animations in SLAL, but they're not animating.

I was starting a new game (alternative start addon which lets you start as prisoner (Prison Overhaul)), guard comes to arrest me and decides to have little 'fun' before taking me in.

It's a female guard, so after both have stripped and she's wearing strapon, animation is supposed to start. However, they're just standing there (not t-pose bugged or anything, just idling) naked while the sounds are playing as if they're animating.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

• 3 months later...

So after a long struggle i came to this: Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:557(557)     CTD:12,0%     pOpt:0,0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<, as usual i dropped mods into vortex, let them overwrite whatever they want and run FNIS. I did read tutorials on install, but when i allow mod to overwrite everything all npc start T-posing. I use this mod with SL Defeat and even when SL anim loader said it found files, there is no behavioral file to play them. Pls help

• 2 months later...

Help me please. I've been trying to install Funnybizness animations (mainly guro) for two days but FNIS says it is not compatible. >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS_FunnyBizAmp_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ... >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS FunnyBizGuro_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ... >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS FunnyBizNecro_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << If someone already managed to install SE help me :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 12:19 PM, strife07 said:

Help me please. I've been trying to install Funnybizness animations (mainly guro) for two days but FNIS says it is not compatible. >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS_FunnyBizAmp_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ... >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS FunnyBizGuro_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ... >> Warning: \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS FunnyBizNecro_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible << If someone already managed to install SE help me :)

Wrong game there dude.  This mod is for LE.  LE mods won't run in an SE game.

Go to the SE section and get the SE version of this mod.