Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, superrayas said:

i use more than 10 poser, more than 10 SLAL and no troubles. maybe his load order its wrong or he forgget to run fnis

Well, it is not only the anims, but also the rest of the stuff that you have installed. But the easies way to find out is to reduce the animcount first, because it will not do harm. Digging into the installed mods to find the wrong one or the one incompatibility is much more work. Right now, a lot of problems with CTD's on load are just caused by overload, so exclude this first. 

hmmm for some reason after i installed this animation pack and all pre-requisites all the female npcs are now doing some weird ass crawling animation as they walk, even though i disabled all the animations on the MCM they still crawl all over

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 7:47 AM, superrayas said:

daaaaam darkoleon was right, i install this update and now my game crashes at loading the save. i must to uninstall the update

EDIT: nope, it wasnt this mod, was other from anubs

This is a classic symptom of overloading Skyrim. You remove one mod, it seems to work. Then suddenly it doesn't work. You remove a different mod, it seems to work. Then suddenly it doesn't work again. It typically means you are hovering right on the edge of what Skyrim can handle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2016 at 7:24 AM, Guest Shashankie said:

I installed this mod and I use the method that description said but it still not work .then put it into skyrim data forder,but it's still not work,then I put the animations into SL anims loader forder,it still not work .I just don't know  how to make it work.

21 hours ago, nutenoch said:

you have to put the animations in the animations folder in meshes, and the behaviors in the behaviors folder, then run fnis, then enter to your game and use the enable animations feature in SLAL, then the register animations feature, then go fuck ysolda

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, nutenoch said:

My AnimLoader still told me "Registered 0 new animations"

I still don't know how to do with it.522740072_(26).thumb.png.1b95163340b12d145fc3c2c5c9e82e07.png

You get the SLAL pack from the LINK in the original post.  The files here AS STATED in the original post are resource files, not packaged in an easily used form (i.e. SLAL pack) which is why there are links to two different SLAL packs by two different people who made those pack using the resources from here.

Also get and install the XPMSE Skeleton, your FNIS runs shows you did not install it even though Sexlab has it listed as a requirement. (You do not need to enable the XPMSE.ESP file, just make sure that no other mod overwrites the XPMSE skeleton and if you somehow DO let another mod overwrite it, reinstall XPMSE to fix it.  Remember to run FNIS after installing XPMSE and to Check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" patch in the Available Patches box before you click the "Update FNIS Behavior button.

Not having XPMSE installed will eventually cause you a problem.

"Notice: ValidateActor-FALSE-They are flagged as forbidden from animation

FATAL-Thread[0]Addactor-failed to add actor -They are not a valid target for animation

Thread[0]StartThread() ERROR- Cannot start thread while not in a Making state."

When My character die,she just stand there and nothing happen . the console show these words . I don't know what wrong with it and how to fix it.

7 hours ago, nutenoch said:

"Notice: ValidateActor-FALSE-They are flagged as forbidden from animation

FATAL-Thread[0]Addactor-failed to add actor -They are not a valid target for animation

Thread[0]StartThread() ERROR- Cannot start thread while not in a Making state."

When My character die,she just stand there and nothing happen . the console show these words . I don't know what wrong with it and how to fix it.

What race is your character?  Also what does a character dying have to do with the character failing to have sex?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

I have the animation pack installed, but when I trigger a sex scene, no animations from this pack can be played, actors just stand there and not doing anything, is there something wrong with my fnis?

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..

That's NOT the whole text. You need to scroll up to the top and select it all the way to the bottom.

I DO see at least one problem. You have selected the "GENDER Specific Animations" patch and it plainly says you have no gender specific animations for either gender.

35 minutes ago, OddPillow4 said:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   2018/10/14 22:27:15
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\SkyrimAnniversaryHD\TSEV Skyrim LE\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

Here, my fnis don't seem to be able read any animations from your pack

lmao do u read, u arent even running this from a legal Steam directory, if u are using an illegal copy GTFO this forum if not fix it first!!!! before asking for help!!!

2 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

Well cool down mate the problem is that I can only find the special edition skyrim on steam and many of my mods won't work for special editions so I don't have much choices

well for starters if u are using the special edition then u should be browsing the special edition section of the forum for mods that's converted from oldrim. u are asking for help at the wrong place as this mod is for oldrim.