Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

sl animation loader wont load any new animations i added. i do what the main page says, click enable all and then click resister all, says 0 animations were added.

you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

1. click on the "Disable All" button.

2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

3. click on "Reload JSON".

4. click on "Enable All".

5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

sl animation loader wont load any new animations i added. i do what the main page says, click enable all and then click resister all, says 0 animations were added.

you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

OK will do. Thanks for the reply. Funny thing is, fnis see the new animation packs.  

*edit* Ok i did all that, still nothing. I don't have word for word "Add to registry button" but is the " Register Animations " the same thing?  But this time, when i clicked the button, it didnt say if it loaded new animations, just flickered and when i exited the menu back to the game, it said up in the top right about completing registering  animation. And if i do any packs, i don't get the packs listed in the slal mcm menu. .

OK will do. Thanks for the reply. Funny thing is, fnis see the new animation packs.  

*edit* Ok i did all that, still nothing. I don't have word for word "Add to registry button" but is the " Register Animations " the same thing?  But this time, when i clicked the button, it didnt say if it loaded new animations, just flickered and when i exited the menu back to the game, it said up in the top right about completing registering  animation. And if i do any packs, i don't get the packs listed in the slal mcm menu. .

Ok after all this, new to sexlabs. I made a mistake and didn't install Jcontainers. My bad. But thanks for your help. 

Guest Shashankie

Doesn't work. I CTD every time I load a save.

It doesn't have to do anything with this mod. It's because of limitation of Skyrim Engine. It can store finite number of strings and can easily overflow on heavily modded game. I would recommend you to disable all mods that you don't use and then start a new game. Also make sure not to run multiple heavily scripted mods, that can easily make game unstable.

I hope this helps

Has anyone tried a curated list of Funnybizness' animations?

I'm running into FNIS limits here - I've got a lot of SLAL packs installed, and now I have back off on a few.

There simply are a buttload of FB animations - but they are not all the same quality.

Just wondering out loud if someone has actually gone through them all to pull out the very best, as a subset SLAL pack.

Guest Shashankie

What about update Anub's animation whose ESP is better compatible? Its new or this old one?

Well i will have to check it. basically, if he has added any new anim object then it not otherwise just install mine

Has anyone tried a curated list of Funnybizness' animations?

I'm running into FNIS limits here - I've got a lot of SLAL packs installed, and now I have back off on a few.

There simply are a buttload of FB animations - but they are not all the same quality.

Just wondering out loud if someone has actually gone through them all to pull out the very best, as a subset SLAL pack.

Running into the same issue, I had to get the FNIS version that lets you add even more animations and again I hit the limit.

Splitting them up like a few others animation packs would be nice. Then we can pick and choose which ones to download, for instance, not a huge fan of guro, but oddly enough I like the necro ones (kinky necromancer character who likes to have a bit of fun with her victims before raising them :P)

• 4 weeks later...

I keep encountering CTD issues when installing the animation packs. FNIS states that I only have 2800 animations installed and yet I still CTD as soon as I load a save. Even tried installing only some of the modules instead of all.

CTD issues are common when using these mods, you need to look up tools for improving stability, but one way to get a save to load after installing a bunch of animations is to first load a clean save, such as one where you're in a room by yourself with nothing else going on in there, before you load the save with a lot of npcs loaded in the cell.

Hey guys.

Thanks for the pack, appreciate it :) But half, or more, animations are not playable for me, becouse Im missing the corresponding mods. The description is missing this information imho, so dumb players like me cant know.

Like, for ampute animations I need a mod which actually allow you to permorm amputations. Well there are few of them, which one espcially I need? Also, for the ampute mod I need some "additems" mod.  right?

or for the animations with object, I actually do need zazanimations mod. again, no info in the description. And If I want to add zazextension pack, I need 2 other mods to make it work (DD and heritage something) for which i would need something else Im guessing. 

or Im just simply dumb too much becouse all the animations are installed properly, thrugh the NMM -> FNIS -> ingame manager, but when I actually start an animation, and want to change to another animation, there are no ampute or object based animations available. 

and If you could also tell me what I need for necro animations please, Im lacking those aswell... thanks :)

Im new to moding and I think im not alone. Would it be possible to actually add these informations to description so I, and other new moders, will know what do download else, to make it work, please? :)

so i cant get the animations to work after i used the loader mod to add them to the list and then toggled them all in regular sexlab HELP THESE POSITIONS ARE HOT ASF!!!!

Just use SL Anim Loader itself to enable and register animations.

i used the sl loader to enable then register the animations but when i got to start them with matchmaker it doesnt work. like i will uncheck every other anim except for prone rape and when i cast it on myself ad a male actor nothing happens. the other animations from the original SL work fine tho i want this to work just passing through the gifs gives me a chub.

so i cant get the animations to work after i used the loader mod to add them to the list and then toggled them all in regular sexlab HELP THESE POSITIONS ARE HOT ASF!!!!

Just use SL Anim Loader itself to enable and register animations.

i used SL loader. when i use matchmaker it wont start the animation

I will look into this as soon as i feel well. Till then use SexLab Tools. ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ )

Once you install it and its requirements, Start the game and Press SHIFT + H and Use Second last Option (I think its Write Custom Tag) and then Write FUNNYBIZNESS as the Tag. That way sexlab will only play FunnyBizness Animation.

HEY THANKS!! that actually helped me a lot. still not showing ALL of the animations provided, but it deffinitely increased the percantage for like 70% :)

You've forgotten to add open mouth to many of the oral animations. Please fix. If you don't know which animations you missed, you can start by checking the 3-way anims.

• 3 weeks later...

Shashankie, I'll start this off by admitting I have no idea how much work is involved, but I wondered if I could request an animation pack exclusively for females? 

Specifically, female dom/amazon for rape, and female cowgirl/necro suck for necro?

I appreciate any time out of your day, even if it's just to read this and think, 'Nah'.

Regards,

Pheade

I'd really like a version without the guro, necro and beastiality elements in it. Anyone knoe if there exist a version with that stuff filtered out?

I know, it's impossible to cater to everyone's tastes, but figured I'd ask either way. I'm really not comfortable with those things, especially necrophilia.

cutting apart a SLAL Pack like that is a lot of work (if you want to do it the right way that is)

1. remove unwanted animations from the source file (if there is one, otherwise you will need to make one from scratch)

2. move/rename/delete the animation HKX files depending on what you have done to the source file or files.

3. run the SLAnimGenerate.pyw python file and click on "build category", and then prey to the gods of fuck that it compiles without errors.

4. run the generatefnisformodders.exe on all of the FINS list files for the SLAL pack or packs.

5. run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

6. reset the animation registry in game.

7. go back to step one and try again because you did something wrong somewhere and everything is now stuck in a T pose.

cutting apart a SLAL Pack like that is a lot of work (if you want to do it the right way that is)

1. remove unwanted animations from the source file (if there is one, otherwise you will need to make one from scratch)

2. move/rename/delete the animation HKX files depending on what you have done to the source file or files.

3. run the SLAnimGenerate.pyw python file and click on "build category", and then prey to the gods of fuck that it compiles without errors.

4. run the generatefnisformodders.exe on all of the FINS list files for the SLAL pack or packs.

5. run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

6. reset the animation registry in game.

7. go back to step one and try again because you did something wrong somewhere and everything is now stuck in a T pose.

Or you simply deselect the animations you don't want in SLAL so they don't get added to and used by the Framework like everyone else who doesn't like a particular animation or several animations does.

Hi,

When I play the animations that involve furniture / devious objects (like the torture rack), the objects don't appear...

What do I need to do to make them appear?

I have noticed that some appear for when it is NPC and NPC but nothing for the PC.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ted.