Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

From what i gathered it requires both ck and nifskope. Plus the fact that the object will be animated prob makes things even harder. I'll  have to molest Rydin to spill the beans.

I looked into it and it requires NifSkope. Will let you know if i figured it out as i am complete noob at using it.

Not sure but the vial could maybe be added like a piece of clothing? The vial would need to have a BSDismemberSkinInstance/NiSkinInstance added to it so that you could use it like a armor/clothing piece BSDismemberSkinInstance would need slot selection while NiSkinInstance instead uses whatever slot you pick in the .esp. I'm not sure on how to add a BSDismemberSkinInstance/NiSkinInstance I think it might require blender/3dmax. Maybe when the animation gets activated it attaches the vial to the hand through a script and when it is no longer needed then gets unequipped. 

Guest Shashankie

Not sure but the vial could maybe be added like a piece of clothing? The vial would need to have a BSDismemberSkinInstance/NiSkinInstance added to it so that you could use it like a armor/clothing piece BSDismemberSkinInstance would need slot selection while NiSkinInstance instead uses whatever slot you pick in the .esp. I'm not sure on how to add a BSDismemberSkinInstance/NiSkinInstance I think it might require blender/3dmax. Maybe when the animation gets activated it attaches the vial to the hand through a script and when it is no longer needed then gets unequipped. 

It has to be added with animation which can be made through Blender or 3ds Max

From what i gathered it requires both ck and nifskope. Plus the fact that the object will be animated prob makes things even harder. I'll  have to molest Rydin to spill the beans.

I looked into it and it requires NifSkope. Will let you know if i figured it out as i am complete noob at using it.

I can't do it as it requires knowledge of Blender or 3ds Max. It has to be added with animation.

Guest Shashankie

I'm probably asking a dumb question here, but in order to use this mod do I still need the original animation packs this is based on or is the latest variations of them both integrated into this pack ?

You just need my Pack if you want FunnyBizness Animations and Katzumi Pack if you want Anub's Animations. 

Guest Shashankie

So essentially then I need this one and Anub's packs separately, does this pack include every animation from FunnyBizness 13.2 pack on the page linked and does it also contain the animations from Forerunner414 which are also in the 13.2 modders resource pack on the link provided ?

Yes you gonna need Anub's pack separately. And my pack contains all animations from FunnyBizness including Forerunner414's except the new 13.3 animations

Guest Shashankie

some of his new animation isnt working like the savage necro ,forcewall.rought wall.guro brutal, the only new animation working is the standing choke fuck

DO you mean animations added by this pack or directly from FunnyBizness

Guest Shashankie

some of his new animation isnt working like the savage necro ,forcewall.rought wall.guro brutal, the only new animation working is the standing choke fuck

DO you mean animations added by this pack or directly from FunnyBizness
do you mean i need to download funnybiz pack for this to work?

No you have to install my pack only and make sure to run FNIS after installation. Also make sure you don't run into any errors with FNIS

Cant find the yoke animations if you check SL anim loader

To all who confuse what to do to instal the mod just download the pack from SLAL, and the SLAL mod

When i using SLanims it show an error funnybiz sleep fuck ( Has Errors)

there's duplicated animations sleepfuckA1 and sleepfuck_A1 so which one should i delete it?

Edit : Ok i guess im already figure this out xD

nearly all blowjob scenes from your funnybuzzi pack are from behind, 180 degree wrong. he pulls his dick through the head instead into the mouth.

there is no way in SL to turn the client 180 degree.

edit: it also happens very often, that at the end of the animation the character flies through the air, crashing dead somewhere, sometimes just landing on the spot of the entrance door. this never happended to my game for 5000 + hours. it does only happen with funnybuzz pack installed here. it does not even happem with slal and leitos riekling animations installed.

nearly all blowjob scenes from your funnybuzzi pack are from behind, 180 degree wrong. he pulls his dick through the head instead into the mouth.

there is no way in SL to turn the client 180 degree.

edit: it also happens very often, that at the end of the animation the character flies through the air, crashing dead somewhere, sometimes just landing on the spot of the entrance door. this never happended to my game for 5000 + hours. it does only happen with funnybuzz pack installed here. it does not even happem with slal and leitos riekling animations installed.

...are you talking about the skull fucks? Some are meant to be facing away bc the aggressor is screwing the brain matter inside...heh.
Guest Shashankie

I'm having trouble.  I've got the animation pack installed along with the animation loader.  But when I open the Loader and look for the option to register the animations, there's nothing there.  No options in the menu at all.  Help? 

Seems you are missing JSON file. Just make sure it exists in GameDirectory/Data/SLAnims/json . There should be FunnyBizness.json file in that folder. If not you have not copied pack fully.

I'm having trouble.  I've got the animation pack installed along with the animation loader.  But when I open the Loader and look for the option to register the animations, there's nothing there.  No options in the menu at all.  Help? 

Strange, but I just have the same problem, I never had problems with SLA Anim Loader ever.. I will try to uninstall some packs to see if this help.

Edit: Ok, nvm, I was missing JContainers!