Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Sorry for noobs question. But how do I use Necro animations packs? Is there a specific  actor, creature, race....require for that animation. I have all registered and enable in SL  but still can't find it during human vs human sex.  

Also, what is Necro mean ?

Sorry for noobs question. But how do I use Necro animations packs? Is there a specific actor, creature, race....require for that animation. I have all registered and enable in SL but still can't find it during human vs human sex.

Well you could try Rydin's guide bc it sounds like maybe you missed a step. It could be that the mod you're using has animations tagged as "necro" as disabled or something else. :( As for what "Necro" means...hehehehe the greatest form of intimacy!

http://combiboilersleeds.com/images/applause/applause-7.jpg

Sorry for noobs question. But how do I use Necro animations packs? Is there a specific actor, creature, race....require for that animation. I have all registered and enable in SL but still can't find it during human vs human sex.

Well you could try Rydin's guide bc it sounds like maybe you missed a step. It could be that the mod you're using has animations tagged as "necro" as disabled or something else. :( As for what "Necro" means...hehehehe the greatest form of intimacy!

Thank you. Humm, maybe because I'm over SL animations limit?. I know it have something to do with necro tag since other animations is still working fine, only necro one won't show up.

Thank you. Humm, maybe because I'm over SL animations limit?. I know it have something to do with necro tag since other animations is still working fine, only necro one won't show up.
No problem assassin. What mod are you using to initiate the sex scenes? If using sexlab defeat mod dead option (necrophilia) then the necro animations should play automatically. :)
Guest Shashankie

I do use sexlab tools but problem is necro animation won't show up in selection menu. Am I missing something here?

By Rydin's guide, you mean SLAL guide here?

Sexlab tools can't show every single animations in one list. You need to refine the list. Click on Write Custom Tag and type Necro in it.

As for what "Necro" means...hehehehe the greatest form of intimacy!

@Funnybizness necro is dead body isn't it :blink:  :o

Funnybizness you are an ass....and your wrong, Vore is the greatest form of intimacy :angel:

As for what "Necro" means...hehehehe the greatest form of intimacy!

@Funnybizness necro is dead body isn't it :blink::o

Funnybizness you are an ass....and your wrong, Vore is the greatest form of intimacy :angel:
Hmph...well...I stand corrected. Lol

Hi, tell me please.

How can I play human 4p or 5p animations (FFFM, MMMMF etc)?

I tried MatchMaker, RandomSex and Defeat, but I've seen only upto 3p animations.

Well if the 5p animations are enabled in sexlab mcm menu then you can just have to use matchmaker mas rapido merrabito...lol (cast the spell as quick as you can on the actors )

Hi, tell me please.

How can I play human 4p or 5p animations (FFFM, MMMMF etc)?

I tried MatchMaker, RandomSex and Defeat, but I've seen only upto 3p animations.

Well if the 5p animations are enabled in sexlab mcm menu then you can just have to use matchmaker mas rapido merrabito...lol (cast the spell as quick as you can on the actors )

Although I don't use the mod myself, I believe Follow Me for Sex can also be used for 4p and 5P.  What I do use is Scent of Sex by Reikiri & CPU. As long you are willing to do a bit of work in setting up the rules, participants and triggers, I have found it to be the best tool for generating any kind of sexual scenario you want.  For example, you can set up timers for an orgy to occur at Dragon's Reach between 8 and 9, at Jorvasker (sp?) at 10, at Bannered Mare at 11, at Drunken Huntsman at 12 and just hop from one to the next, heh. The easiest rule to set up though would be to just use items as a triggers (and keep one in your inventory).  e.g. Amulet of Dibella = MFFFF. Then when you want it to go down (literally) just equip it and it'll happen.

PS. FB, still eagerly awaiting one/some MFFF foursome animations from you.

I've been trying to get this to work for too long now. I just started using mods from here yesterday and have got everything to work other than these animations. There's a lot to learn.

I got FNIS (all 3 modules), SL Framework and SLAL running in mod organizer and I can configure and use the Zaz animations fine with things like Defeat. I tried the FB Slalpack first and installed it after the 3 mentioned mods, ran FNIS which read everything fine with 0 consistancy warnings. It totalled at ~6800+600 animations which should be fine as 8000 is it's limit? According to the thread I am then to open SL anim Loader in MCM, click enable all and register all. But then it says it's registered 0 animations, and there's no trace of them anywhere ingame. The all-in-one option did the same thing, as did putting them in Skyrim's data folder.

As a sidenote I start new games when testing usually so nothing previous interferes, and I do remember to activate Sexlab first when doing so. Everything's downloaded today or yesterday so it's up to date.

I read the animation loader has it's own limits? Funnybiz' is the only pack I've downloaded other than Zaz.

I also saw on SLAL's download page it mentioned something called JContainers, no idea what it is or what it does. Mod organizer doesn't install it like other mods, do you just plop it in the data folder if it's needed?

I've been trying to get this to work for too long now. I just started using mods from here yesterday and have got everything to work other than these animations. There's a lot to learn.

I got FNIS (all 3 modules), SL Framework and SLAL running in mod organizer and I can configure and use the Zaz animations fine with things like Defeat. I tried the FB Slalpack first and installed it after the 3 mentioned mods, ran FNIS which read everything fine with 0 consistancy warnings. It totalled at ~6800+600 animations which should be fine as 8000 is it's limit? According to the thread I am then to open SL anim Loader in MCM, click enable all and register all. But then it says it's registered 0 animations, and there's no trace of them anywhere ingame. The all-in-one option did the same thing, as did putting them in Skyrim's data folder.

As a sidenote I start new games when testing usually so nothing previous interferes, and I do remember to activate Sexlab first when doing so. Everything's downloaded today or yesterday so it's up to date.

I read the animation loader has it's own limits? Funnybiz' is the only pack I've downloaded other than Zaz.

I also saw on SLAL's download page it mentioned something called JContainers, no idea what it is or what it does. Mod organizer doesn't install it like other mods, do you just plop it in the data folder if it's needed?

If everything is working fin, then it is because you havent registered the anims properly. Follow this steps, exact chronology!:

1. Use NMM (optional)

2. Install your anims and make sure all relevant .esp are activated.

3. Run FNIS

4. Enter skyrim and go to sexlab in MCM

5. Go to rebuild and clean. Click reset animations registry!! (I think this is the step which you are missing, because I think you have done everything else right), wait for SL to finish its work

6. Then go to ZAZ options in MCM (You have to always register ZAZ first after reseting the SL registry otherwise Skyrim wont register all ZAZ anims properly!)Go to ZAZs Sexlab tab, click rebuild, wair 2 sec, then click register, wait for registered to appear.

7. Now you are ready to register your SL Loader anims. Go to its MCM option. Note that the animations you register first are the ones that are most likely to be ingame in case you run out of slots. In your case first unselect ALL your SL loader anims in the GENERAL tab. Then reload JSON data. Now select all the funnybizness anims you want. Register them.

8. Now you can also select and register any other SL loader anims you want.

9. After that, go to GENERAL tab and reapply JSON settings.

10. Exit MCM. You should be good to go.

Using MO i tried installing it. But no data file to tick. Tried to use ignore. even renamed it with SLAL infront (not that i thought it would help.)

But FNIS is not reading the file.

Does anyone know how using MO? Cause i want to keep my skirim folder clean so not dumping file straight in my data folder.

I hope someone knows cause the animations look great.

Using MO i tried installing it. But no data file to tick. Tried to use ignore. even renamed it with SLAL infront (not that i thought it would help.)

But FNIS is not reading the file.

Does anyone know how using MO? Cause i want to keep my skirim folder clean so not dumping file straight in my data folder.

I hope someone knows cause the animations look great.

• 3 weeks later...