Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

So what category do things like creature raping the NPC come under? I remember funny did a couple of things like Nech and some other creatures? Great work but maybe the tags could do with a wee bit more info? Or am I just being too needy? 

Yes, you are being too needy. It took quite a bit of my time to just separate the packs and if gta 5 would not have been down, i would have not even completed it at all. Now, I don't want to spent much time Adding and Fixing things, i would rather like to play games.

Completely understandable, I apologize and affirm again the appreciation I have for modders making things for all of us who don't assist, but you never know unless you ask. :)

Guest Shashankie

When ever I try to update FNIS with the all in one pack I keep getting a error :(

Nvm I installed the FOMOD one and works fine now :)

Whats the error?

Hello, index is out of bounds of the array.

You  may not have removed my previous pack files. Its the error that you get when you got too many animations 

Sorry if this has been asked, but I really am unsure; when I install your all-in-one, does it contain all of funnybiz's animations? So I wont need say the original by forerunner or your older ones? Thanks in advance

Yes, It contains everything.

When ever I try to update FNIS with the all in one pack I keep getting a error :(

Whats the error?

You  may not have removed my previous pack files. Its the error that you get when you got too many animations 

Sorry if this has been asked, but I really am unsure; when I install your all-in-one, does it contain all of funnybiz's animations? So I wont need say the original by forerunner or your older ones? Thanks in advance

Very possible i used NMM, will now try hands :)

Guest Shashankie

Whats the error?

i have provided cleaner you can use it to clean residual files. Just drop it in Data Folder and run exe file. After that you can delete that exe file

Whats the error?

i have provided cleaner you can use it to clean residual files. Just drop it in Data Folder and run exe file. After that you can delete that exe file

My mistake was that i disabled only the animation marked FunnyBizness bot not turned off animations marked Anubs. After that it worked. Thank you and Funnybizness for work.

Guest Shashankie

Whats the error?

My mistake was that i disabled only the animation marked FunnyBizness bot not turned off animations marked Anubs. After that it worked. Thank you and Funnybizness for work.

:)

Guest Shashankie

Whats the error?

Was Error(9) something, if you need more details I can redo it for you.

Was it something like this

Error (9) : Array Index out of bounds

Hey im having a problem installing these animations, I'm using NMM, I made sure to download the FOMOD version, I ran FNIS (no errors, 5200 animations) made sure funnybiz's was listed in FNIS, started SKSE went to SL Anim Loader, clicked enable and register, It then says that 0 animations were registered. 

Currently the only animations packs I have are, base SL animations, Zaz, and critters. Am I doing something wrong? should funny be showing up below general in the SL Anim loader in MCM? 

Thank you for any help!

Edit: To update, I managed to find the problem from another post on Animation Loader support forum, Jcontainers seems to hate alot of people. If you are searching the forum because FunnyBizness animations fail to appear in MCM under Anim tab, simply reinstall Jcontainers, for me I ran FNIS and got an error, reinstalled it again, didnt get an error and now everything is loading correctly.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V2.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading P_CombatIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_FemaleIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_Pose_And_Animations V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.2 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.5 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill animations)

5225 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)
 797 animations for 4 mods and 25 creatures successfully included.

Minor suggestion: Why not just number your packs the same as FB's ala "Shashankie's FOMOD SLALPack FB v23.4". Not a big deal at all, just thought it might save you time from constantly having to update the changelog in both the D/L and Support Thread 1st page (FB is pretty prolific in his output it has to be said, heh) by making it self-evident in the file name instead.

Thanks for making the packs. Cheers.

Guest Shashankie

Having a issue with SLAnimLoader 1.3 and this mod, I run FNIS and it see everything no issue. Standard sex frameworks animation no issue only this mod I have no animations the bodies lock together no movement. Can you help

Please seek the answer to this problem in SLAnimLoader Page.

I'm missing the rope for the MMMMF Hanging anitmation and I have the AnimObj.esp active. What's wrong?

There is no rope. That is supposed to be hanging by magic just like in magehanging

Guest Shashankie

Thank you for the fomod version...using NMM here and it is nice to pick and choose which animations to install...there are just so many good ones these days.

Fomod works well for me.

:)  :)