Any body mods that include males, khajiit and argonians you'd recommend?

Sosw

I like the style khajiit and argonians are in, but they just look a bit off to me, especially when nude. I've been trying to find any decent mod that would fix this, but most either affect only the human-looking races or only females or make them look like humans with weird skin and ears.

So, any mods like that you know that are good enough that you'd recommend using them?

I like the style khajiit and argonians are in' date=' but they just look a bit off to me, especially when nude. I've been trying to find any decent mod that would fix this, but most either affect only the human-looking races or only females or make them look like humans with weird skin and ears.

So, any mods like that you know that are good enough that you'd recommend using them?

[/quote']

XEO* makes Argonians look damned sexy!

Based on information and screenshots I found about the mentioned mods, neither really is what I'm looking for, being in the 'makes them look like humans with weird skin' category...

Also, I noticed I put this on the wrong part of the forum, any way to move this?

So.....you basically want to turn the khajiit and argonians into humans then?

No' date=' I want a mod that [b']doesn't[/b] turn them human-looking, and based on the info I could find, both mentioned mods do that... Sorry if my wording is unclear.

Archived