Best way to integrate "Estrus"

AnubiSs2167

Im in a process of completly rebuilding my skyrim and decided to give an old Estrus mods a try.

I could have sworn that back in the days i saw a mod that implemented Estrus anims into skyrim. I decided to skip on it cuz of no animation slots in 1.59 sexlab. Now i can't find it anywhere. All is see is "estrus charus +" and "estrus mimics " both using estrus esp.

Im sure i remmber the line "install estrus but keep esp off, you only need animation files"

Im mostly interested in "mimic" type of traps

Did i dreamed this mod up? Did it got deleted?

Help me out if anything comes to your mind.

No problem man, its the least i can do :)

No, i belive you need to download estrus from nexus> install >Esp can be disabled> then install the rest> i recommend estrus chaurus + or cursed loot, both are excellent  :)

Planing on making tentacle animations? Would be much appreciated! :P

Estrus Chaurus does not use SexLab. It has his own animation system that is completely unrelated to sexlab.

There are no mods that integrate Estrus Chausurs with Sexlab, it works on its onwn. (And often you have CTDs.)

No problem man, its the least i can do :)

No, i belive you need to download estrus from nexus> install >Esp can be disabled> then install the rest> i recommend estrus chaurus + or cursed loot, both are excellent   :)

Planing on making tentacle animations? Would be much appreciated! :P

Not realy...i wouldn't even know where to start.

Estrus Chaurus does not use SexLab. It has his own animation system that is completely unrelated to sexlab.

There are no mods that integrate Estrus Chausurs with Sexlab, it works on its onwn. (And often you have CTDs.)

Damn im sure i had them in sexlab. That was the main reason why i deleted the mods... needed more sexlab slots. I even remmber npcs triggering estraus on their own as a "masturbation" animation.

I need to cut on those shrooms if i dreamed all that D:

edit:

from estrus + page

Sexlab 1.54+

Estrus for Skyrim V1.20+ (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Doesn't that mean that the orginal estrus animation triggering system is off?

"Estrus" is a very old mod that adds some fancy things (mainly animations with anim objects), but it is not really connected with SexLab.

It uses a SKESE Plugin provided by SexLab, but it does not register animation in SexLab, so it does not really use it.

"Estrus" is a very old mod that adds some fancy things (mainly animations with anim objects), but it is not really connected with SexLab.

It uses a SKESE Plugin provided by SexLab, but it does not register animation in SexLab, so it does not really use it.

Actually yes it does register its animations with sexlab it was one of the issues I ran into after nsap started to get huge I have to disable something like 15-20 animations for it, xaz, and ec+ to at least not fight each other on who's gonna get the slots.

Remember we are talking about "estrus charus +" as one to add animations to sexlab, not vanilla "estrus for skyrim" on nexus.

Actually yes it does register its animations with sexlab it was one of the issues I ran into after nsap started to get huge I have to disable something like 15-20 animations for it, xaz, and ec+ to at least not fight each other on who's gonna get the slots.

Thats exactly how i remmber it. First estrus had to go , then zaz, then started removing ap animations from script etc etc.

Allright.  I just checked my game and you are right Anubiss> Estrus Chaurus + has estrus animations and once installed they are also registered in sexlab (i got the newest version)> As proof see screenshot below.

Estrus chaurus + basically registers the anims to sexlab. I'm sure about this cuz thanks to the sexlab registration> now I'm able to use sexlab tools in that anim> change stage> location> etc...(I believe one animations has around 12 stages lol) As far as i can tell i get no DCs after properly cleaning my save. But it is true that i did have issues with stability in the past.

post-213636-0-23897300-1455898889_thumb.png

post-213636-0-00291800-1455898902_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a trivia question for you folks. I've tried running eustrus but it locks me in first person view. I've tried using num3 to unlock but no luck. Any suggestions?

If you haven't solved the problem yet, try using a crafting station. I had a similar issue in 3rd person and doing that resets the camera. Hope this helps! :D

I have a trivia question for you folks. I've tried running eustrus but it locks me in first person view. I've tried using num3 to unlock but no luck. Any suggestions?

tapping f or you could equip something from zaz animation  and then try switching to 3rd person.

Im in a process of completly rebuilding my skyrim and decided to give an old Estrus mods a try.

I could have sworn that back in the days i saw a mod that implemented Estrus anims into skyrim. I decided to skip on it cuz of no animation slots in 1.59 sexlab. Now i can't find it anywhere. All is see is "estrus charus +" and "estrus mimics " both using estrus esp.

Im sure i remmber the line "install estrus but keep esp off, you only need animation files"

Im mostly interested in "mimic" type of traps

Did i dreamed this mod up? Did it got deleted?

Help me out if anything comes to your mind.

Deviously Enchanted Chests

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1405-deviously-enchanted-chests/   - more options for EC+. Using right now, so far so good.

Devious Magic

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2611-devious-magic-v16b-24052016/   -mentions the word mimic. Haven't tried this out yet.

Archived