Well I am actually fine with the name Curie have because of the reference.

Curie is named after the Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist Marie Sklodowska Curie. Marie Curie was a research pioneer in radioactivity. Marie Curie won 2 Noble Prizes (Physics in 1903 and Chemistry in 1911) and was the first women in history to win a Nobel Prize, her family have in total won 5 Nobel Prizes which is called the Curie family legacy. A lot of what we today know about radioactivity comes from the foundation Curie laid with her research. So I don't really mind that her name isn't correct because of the reference given to one of the greatest scientists in our history that sadly not many know about, and the fact she worked with radioactivity just suit the kind of game Fallout is.

• 1 month later...

Well I am actually fine with the name Curie have because of the reference.

Curie is named after the Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist Marie Sklodowska Curie. Marie Curie was a research pioneer in radioactivity. Marie Curie won 2 Noble Prizes (Physics in 1903 and Chemistry in 1911) and was the first women in history to win a Nobel Prize, her family have in total won 5 Nobel Prizes which is called the Curie family legacy. A lot of what we today know about radioactivity comes from the foundation Curie laid with her research. So I don't really mind that her name isn't correct because of the reference given to one of the greatest scientists in our history that sadly not many know about, and the fact she worked with radioactivity just suit the kind of game Fallout is.

yes we know. she explains it too. that is why i only touched her robot form and not her synth form.

Don't you mean, she's "cvte"?

i see what u did thur

• 5 months later...

Well, Curie is a French Name, my Grandma's Name was also Curie, spelled like "Curry" *lol*

It is writen and Spelled like her Vanilla Name, but i now use this because its looks funny.

This V reminds me on the Latin Language, because the Romans wrote U like V.

greetings,

Khajii.

• 3 months later...

She's nothing without her accent. My mod (that technically doesn't exist and I won't confirm or deny that it really does) changes her human name to "SynthCurie" but her short name could prolly be "CVRIE", thanks for the suggestion.

Cvrie never seems to care that everyone lumps synths together, staying silent when people run her race down.

"Oh my god, you're not a synth, are you?" goes unnoticed by her

In compensation for all the racist comments, she is now invulnerable, and can commit any crime.

In theory.