I have Sexlab framework, zaz animations, zaz patch, all that stuff and sexlab is registered with Zaz but when sex is enitiated the characters just stand there. The only form of animation i can get is with Deviously Cursed loot sex attacks. MY character falls over tied up and then pops back up and the fight begins again. Please help!

Edit: Fucked up the title, its fixed now.

I have Sexlab framework, zaz animations, zaz patch, all that stuff and sexlab is registered with Zaz but when sex is enitiated the characters just stand there. The only form of animation i can get is with Deviously Cursed loot sex attacks. MY character falls over tied up and then pops back up and the fight begins again. Please help!

Edit: Fucked up the title, its fixed now.

In the SexLab MCM menu:

Under the "Toggle Animations" tab, are there animations listed and are they all active (checked)?

Under the "Animation Settings" tab, do you have "Restrict Aggressive Animations" activated (checked)?  Try disabling it if it is. 

Archived