Sexout96 foreplay animations didnt work

Nems87

Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english. Im using Fate of Wonderer mod pack, and Sexout, with lots of naughty mods. . All worked fine, before i update FoW and Sexout to 96. All animations (oral, anal, vaginal) seams works properly, except part about kisses, tightsjob, handjob. Footjob works 50%/50%. When some mod refers to them, characters "stands in each other", got sounds, orgasms. All things seams updated, i tries to shutdown all mods, new game, but it always like that. In later version of Sexsout everything worked fine. Mb some1 got any ideas, pls? Thank you in advance.

I have made a mistake. I was using SexoutSex.esp to check how animations will works, not the console. Turning SexoutSex.esp seams sollwing the problem (atleast for Intimacy, now its references seams works fine and foreplay animations must be available).

Updating SexoutSex solve the problem, now all works fine.

Archived