[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

Ya I remember L666 so well, but after she got her patreon account banned I think she took it as a sign to run.  Maybe she was getting tired of creating animations but didnt know how to stop because of the money she was making.  Once that was gone she might have seen it as a excuse to quit finally.

• 9 months later...
18 hours ago, nn765 said:

Hi Imhaving trouble installing your animation it keeps saying not found to all the zips i put in

Hope you have read and asked what it says on first page of it:

On 2/14/2016 at 12:50 PM, L666 said:

How to Install in Kinky World:

Unzip my packages inside in your mods folder;
Inside game click in Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations >>> Position lists write the name:

KW_L666_Animations (139 animations)
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations (30 animations)
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations (34 animations)

And above quote applies every single archives ".zip/.rar/.7z/etc" files.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, ivyvy211 said:

Sorry, I can't use these animations on exercise machine or sth has sound. Please help me!

Anw your animations are awesome!!1

Agreed - L666 has some excellent animations.

Are you using Kinkyworld or Passion? These animations are included by default now and only if you are 'replacing' the default versions with a newer version found near the end of this post is any action required. Without KW or Passion, these won't work..... (there is the Animated Woohoo as well - but this IS the KW animations post)

Adding a 2nd version of the animations into the game along with the default originals could be an issue. Because I read the descriptions and instructions on all associated mods, this isn't an issue for me.

>>> 'IF' the problem ONLY occurs on an exercise machine - this may be the problem.... replace the machine (clears any issues with script attachment/error)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CrowangelGaming said:

anybody actually able to contact L666 to ask her to return in some format.. hell id pay top price for more of her animations 

Are you looking for Sims 3 or Sims4 animations? There are a few new comers for Sims3 with WONDERFUL sequence animations.....

On 8/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, S3LynnMods said:

Are you looking for Sims 3 or Sims4 animations? There are a few new comers for Sims3 with WONDERFUL sequence animations.....

sims 3.. i was a avid supporter of sims 4 modders but tbh i dont enjoy the game.. so id like to see more for ts3.. i have L666, Mike24, K69, Amara, MaryJane's, KinkyLucas ive tried a few others but they tend to be very basic/sliding animation, 

Ive considered trying my hand too if i knew where to start as i do many builds for GTA Online on ps4 and as i'm pretty much done all i can there now id like to try animation instead

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

MaryJane posted some things here...

In the words of Heath Ledgers Joker..  And Away.. We.. Go!!

TY Hun x PS Have a bunch of your dresses and impossible boots.. love it and keep em coming.. would love to see a version of New Rock style goth boots too.. the shin high and ladies knee high versions if possible as my main female Raven is Goth fashioned so anything in that range is great

1 hour ago, CrowangelGaming said:

shin high and ladies knee high versions

You'll have to go through that thread, but there are a few things there, and also, there's a tutorial by The Master floating around here. When you start reading THAT one, you'll see a bunch of questions from some silly animator wannabe... I think she went by the name Lady666!!!!! We all know how her animations turned out! ))))

Thank you! ))) I don't do many boots or (any) shoes really, but I do have a pair basically similar to the wedge boots I just uploaded, only with stiletto heels. Should have them ready by this weekend. Most of my shoes are by JoshQ. I kind of only make boots to fit something else I might be working on.

Spoiler

Screenshot-108.jpg.bc94371fead877edf7a4bc189993bb20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Now I guess my biggest issue is seeing if there's a way for my vampire chick not to feed an invisible penis to her thrall partner (not like she has a penis mind you). Any ideas?

Sometimes the sex animation packages are already registered automatically under "Add Animations Package." Except for KW_L666_Animations. However the last time I added them in I did have to type them in (all except KW_Mike24_Classics which was automatically registered previously). I heard if you re-type it in it will remove it. I tried doing it to one and it didn't remove it. Confusing.

Success: I think it was because I switched from KW v0.3 to Build399. With only KW_Mike24_Classics.package (& OKW_Mike24_Classics.package) installed and apparently auto-registered in "add animation packages" menu (under KW> Settings >Woohoo> Packages) and Always Accept is On in Debug after selecting the sex animation in the Woohoo menu pop-up.
[I didn't find Debug under Kinky World in the pie-menu until I enabled Debug & TestingCheats under  Kinky World > Settings > Miscellaneous  (I already enabled Kinky World).]

I guess I was using ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.3 instead of Build 399. I switched over to 399. Though I noticed the files ONIKI_adPenis.package and ONIKI_ahPenis.package aren't included in Build 399. I guess I don't need them I hope.
My animations looked good 'n registered in-game. This screen grab was prior to me reducing to just one, KW_Mike24_Classics.package for testing.
https://ibb.co/6ZB4QMq

I'm trying to get the L666 animation packages I need for KinkyWorlds. Here is a screenshot of the animation packs I downloaded and unzipped (leaving out the older duplicates if there were any). I don't need the ones starting AW_L66  do I if I don't have Animated Woohoo installed? I only have NRAAS Woohooer installed. Do I use all other six packages there for KW or do I leave out the ones starting AW_L666 and L666_ too?   That would have me using the ones starting KW_L666 and OKW_L666. Which lines up with what I've heard I'll need so that I can register them in-game.
https://ibb.co/MnVpGfk
On my first go at this I did install the ones starting L666_ and in the Packages screen when adding animation packages it said "Legacy" before them.

(These are the animation package files I think I need for Kinky Worlds:
KW_L666_Animations.package
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.package 
KW_Amra72_Animations.package    
KW_mike24_lesbians.package
KW_mike24_classics.package
KW_mike24_pets.package   <not required>
=====And the same but starting with an O
OKW_L666_Animations.package         
OKW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.package    
OKW_Amra72_Animations.package  
OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
OKW_mike24_classics.package
OKW_mike24_pets.package   <not required>

https://ibb.co/4F8PXsy
https://ibb.co/tcT1MM4
https://ibb.co/k33ZNbL

Re: Sim3 Dashboard DeltaBuild package corrupt error:

I found the Sims3Dashboard tool. It tells me a couple of DeltaBuild package files are corrupt/bad download. I'm thinking those aren't mod files. Wonder what to do about that. Maybe it's Ok from the quote below. I think I'm not supposed to scan the game folder but the Packages folder in Documents. When I do that I only get an error on CumChest_Arma saying it's corrupt: Bad ages.
"If you point Dashboard at the game's own core files it will tell you they are also corrupt (when they aren't). It's a very useful tool, but it can only interpret certain kinds of (package) files correctly and gives random nonsensical results on others. It really doesn't know what to do with world files either."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 12:28 AM, Kacknoob said:

how do I add it in the animation package?

On 3/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, Munkus69 said:

I cannot type in any of the codes to get it listed in the animation list.

Usually, but not always, the signature is the same as the KW file name:

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

try it

I'm not sure 'HOW' it works, but apparently when a new game is started and Kinky World is activated, it 'installs and registers' all the included animations from the KW version including them. The animations included are part of some merged package - yet - are listed individually within the animation menu. Paying attention one will notice there is no listing for kw_oniki_animations or what ever it would be called - yet we DO have those included.

So, clicking on a name in the list will remove it's registration. This is known. But if one adds the L666 final/fixed versions found near the end of this post as normal packages are used, then goes into the KW menu and 'adds' the name (again), the mod will use the new animation package instead of the default one included......

I do this on every new game just to be sure the new game recognizes the 'updated' animation packages. Click all three L666 animation registrations (removed from list), and then just add them back in manually. Normally this shouldn't be a problem if 'IMPORTING' the KW settings if they are saved AFTER adding any new animations, but given the problems some have with importing the settings, and/or the basic fact a new game auto-registers the default package upon activation of KW, one needs to be sure.

packages.png.41b6ec7f3f2d20eb6940a5a492d77e92.png

Checking the number of animations after doing this will confirm which package is being read. The updated/fixed download near the end of this post has more animations than the default package included. (This is an older screenshot used for reference).

Take advantage of being a part of the PC Master Race and just keep a .txt file somewhere with all the animation registration names used for quick reference one can ALT/TAB to desktop and see if needed.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

On the downloads page I can't seem to find "KW_L666_Kinky_Animations.package" which this guide says there should be one. I have the "KW_L666_Animations.package" and "KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.package" but not the Kinky Animations one. Where can I download that package set?

Back up ONE page - find a post from RomanCatholic - look closely for the best L666 download option . . . . .

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 1:02 PM, sim333 said:

Usually, but not always, the signature is the same as the KW file name:

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

try it

these codes worked for me I had to use all lowercase for all the people that cant get it registered into KW. I tried copy and pasting these codes and it always said they couldnt be found