[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

You do realize people are gonna try to download your anims through shadier means, if you put them behind a paywall? I appreciate all the work you've done on the previous versions, but just look at what happened with paid mods for skyrim. It all went to shit and the interested mod authors lost the respect of the whole modding community. But in the end, the choice is yours. I won't blame you for doing this, as it is completely understandable.

But it's not. We don't get any clear explanations about what's going on, so how can you said it's understandable? The community doesn't need to suffer about something that have nothing to do with it.

You do realize people are gonna try to download your anims through shadier means, if you put them behind a paywall? I appreciate all the work you've done on the previous versions, but just look at what happened with paid mods for skyrim. It all went to shit and the interested mod authors lost the respect of the whole modding community. But in the end, the choice is yours. I won't blame you for doing this, as it is completely understandable.

But it's not. We don't get any clear explanations about what's going on, so how can you said it's understandable? The community doesn't need to suffer about something that have nothing to do with it.

I have seen abounded mods by several authors without any explanation. The modders just left the forum.  It's everybody's right to do as they want with their mods. Modders didn't sign any contract with community to be obligated to report the reason for their leaving. It would be nice if they do explain,  but they don't have to. Lady did explained the reason of hers leaving the forum. She is not obligated to give us full detail explanation. And we have no right to demand it.

Some time ago i proposed some suggestions to the Forum authorities about adding/improving some things on the forum and I never get any answer. It's their right to do it. Do I suffer? No. So I agree with khyan69 when saying - it is completely understandable.

That's just my opinion and I will not say anything else about it. No further discussion.

But that's exactly what i said, the mod authors can do whatever they please with their creations. It is really sad as a mod user to see your favorite mods taken down, but you just get over it and move on. Lady666 isn't the only animator on the scene, so as sad it is to see them go, it's not the end of the world.

Hi Lady,

Not sure if you are still working on animations for OKW. If you are, I was wondering since you recently made "first vaginal" in your last release, you could also make "first anal"!

I think for this animation, it's all about the facial expression... ;)

One of my female Sims was in the gym and I was able to capture her facial expressions when she was pumping iron, she looked like she was having anal sex, see for yourself:

post-1083528-0-23853800-1458876540_thumb.jpg

I don't know if the animation can use the games facial features or you have to remake everything from scratch!

Hi Lady,

Not sure if you are still working on animations for OKW. If you are, I was wondering since you recently made "first vaginal" in your last release, you could also make "first anal"!

I think for this animation, it's all about the facial expression... ;)

One of my female Sims was in the gym and I was able to capture her facial expressions when she was pumping iron, she looked like she was having anal sex, see for yourself:

attachicon.gif067.jpg

I don't know if the animation can use the games facial features or you have to remake everything from scratch!

IF I remember right Amra already has an anal one with an expression similar but it's on the floor and not a bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am considering becoming a patron on patreon, but I have questions. Are the new animations realesed for patrons available for Animated Wooho only or for Kinky world too?

Also for every new animations preview gifs, how long it takes to they became available for patrons?

*(I would be glad if someone would answer these for Mike24's and Amra72's animations, (or PM me) so I don't have to spamming their topics with same questions :) )

thank you

Hello,

I am considering becoming a patron on patreon, but I have questions. Are the new animations realesed for patrons available for Animated Wooho only or for Kinky world too?

Also for every new animations preview gifs, how long it takes to they became available for patrons?

*(I would be glad if someone would answer these for Mike24's and Amra72's animations, (or PM me) so I don't have to spamming their topics with same questions :) )

thank you

Here's the best I can answer, when I was playing and a patron on patreon, what level you got depended on how much you pledged. It's all laid out for you in plain terms when you sign up. Once you sign up and pledge you'll get an email with a link to the latest releases. Lady does them monthly unless something changes, depending on your level of pledge you also get to vote on what you'd like to see. Of course majority rules. But I honestly can't say how she's running it now. KW usually gets first dibs on animations and then AW/Passion comes later. IMO it's worth it if your heart is truly into this game. Mine isn't anymore and I chose to spend more time on skyrim and other games. Hope this helps some.

Hello,

thank you

Why don't pm me?

For who cares... New Update S.09 and S.06 

Enjoy

Pledged some money to your patreon! ;3

Thanks for your work!

Thx :lol:

hi I wanted to tell you I love your work and if I had the money I would gladly donate to you I hope my gratitude an thank you will be enough thank you dd

Hey, don't worry. All that I'm doing inside patreon I will share here with you, all right, more soon that I can.  ;)

Hi ^^ great mod,

are you working on a similiar mod for Sims 4 ?

Han... for now, don't. Sorry. I will see if this would not be a big problem in the future. :unsure:  

However I love the sims 4 :lol:  and how smoothy the meshs are. I just need the "geeky" to create it (a great mod for).  ;)

Thanks for your work!

hi I wanted to tell you I love your work and if I had the money I would gladly donate to you I hope my gratitude an thank you will be enough thank you dd

Hey, don't worry. All that I'm doing inside patreon I will share here with you, all right, more soon that I can.  ;)

Hi ^^ great mod,

Han... for now, don't. Sorry. I will see if this would not be a big problem in the future. :unsure:  

However I love the sims 4 :lol:  and how smoothy the meshs are. I just need the "geeky" to create it (a great mod for).  ;)

I think it's a bad idea to do scripts/animations mods for Sims 4 since the game is not finished yet. (And I don't say this because I don't like it, but because it's true, even if, of course, I don't like sims 4 at all)

You'll see that you can't do whatever you want when animate Sims 4 anyway. For example, you can't animate the tongue in the Sims 4 and this is really bad if you want to do sex anims.

By this, I mean the sims 3 is way more accurate to do such animations and will always be. It's sad for Sims 4 lovers but EA was too lazy to animate the little thing.

Thanks for your work!

Hi ^^ great mod,

I think it's a bad idea to do scripts/animations mods for Sims 4 since the game is not finished yet. (And I don't say this because I don't like it, but because it's true, even if, of course, I don't like sims 4 at all)

You'll see that you can't do whatever you want when animate Sims 4 anyway. For example, you can't animate the tongue in the Sims 4 and this is really bad if you want to do sex anims.

By this, I mean the sims 3 is way more accurate to do such animations and will always be. It's sad for Sims 4 lovers but EA was too lazy to animate the little thing.

Who cares? It would be nice to have a few animations for the sims 4. It's not a bad game at all

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, may i have the link of old versions? Cause i need them for stages. Thanks.

You mean old verssion of animations Lady666?

Yes.

The list of old versions is listed on the first page of a subject. Write me the version necessary to you and I will try to give.