MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

I updated the OP with a little something.

These are the rest of the main perks.

Expect to see these getting done over the coming months.

Which made me think it would be best to release this mod in 2 steps.

I will first release a package with all the Pipboy interface icons & all the on-screen perk procs.

This will give me plenty of time to get onto the perk poster and you guys can play with the new animation replacements.

How does that sound?

I'd be okay with that. I admit I don't spend much time in the perk poster, so having a seperate part just for the pip boy sounds reasonable.

I admit I am looking forward to your first release, since most of the vault boy replacer mods have decided to make theirs sexual explicit. But god dammit, this is LOVERSLAB! One is supposed to go here to get their dirty fix! :cool:

no orgasm control  :(

If you miss your fetish in the list you can request it here.

I will try to implement it somewhere if I like it enough.

When I do like it and it can have a place somewhere on the perk tree, I will add it to the list.

EDIT: updated the OP.

Well you could have Endurance be anal instead. Could use another ass shot.

Actually, I was thinking of redoing Strength. It doesn't feel right.

I have redone her 4 times now and wanted to have her squat at first which is the sexiest workout ever, maybe?.

I thought a proper squat would need her standing up, but I could always let her do squat pulses!

But don't worry though, there will be plenty of butt.

Well you could have Endurance be anal instead. Could use another ass shot.

Actually, I was thinking of redoing Strength. It doesn't feel right.

I have redone her 4 times now and wanted to have her squat at first which is the sexiest workout ever, maybe?.

I thought a proper squat would need her standing up, but I could always let her do squat pulses!

But don't worry though, there will be plenty of butt.

Why not do strength with her Thighs crushing something (thighs of steel!). But the one that came to mind is rather a strange one; lifting a weight using her vagina muscles. sounds strange it also true, google "world's Strongest vagina"

I formally request for pregnancy to be added to the fetish list ;)

I could see it work somewhere maybe, strangely enough. I am not sure, however. I will add it but if it really doesn't fit it would have to go.

Why not do strength with her Thighs crushing something (thighs of steel!). But the one that came to mind is rather a strange one; lifting a weight using her vagina muscles. sounds strange it also true, google "world's Strongest vagina"

Yeahhhh.. no. The animations will have to loop. So I would have to UNcrush it. Accordeon could work :D And the vagina thing is a bit too comical. No can do.

I only request not going too far over-the-top and not jumping the shark. Not in the SPECIAL and perks menu. You know, stuff like huge cartoonish dicks, expansion, crush and other sort of fetishes that doesn't work well ingame when you open your Pip-Boy.

Great job so far! I would like to see a lactation fetish added in there somewhere if it works.

Thanks again!

edit: after relooking at the perk tree, perhaps Lifegiver perk could be reworked for this?

I was thinking the same thing. Since pregnant women lactate do you mind sharing an animation with zoog? (and me, I had my own fetish thrown in there)

Great job so far! I would like to see a lactation fetish added in there somewhere if it works.

Thanks again!

edit: after relooking at the perk tree, perhaps Lifegiver perk could be reworked for this?

I was thinking the same thing. Since pregnant women lactate do you mind sharing an animation with zoog? (and me, I had my own fetish thrown in there)

Honestly, I'm not familiar with (the acronym?) zoog. However, since I have no talent to contribute to this...beggars cant be choosers. Im sure ill love whatever you decide! :)

Honestly, I'm not familiar with (the acronym?) zoog. However, since I have no talent to contribute to this...beggars cant be choosers. Im sure ill love whatever you decide! :)

'Zoog' is the user that requested the pregnancy fetish.

'Zoog' is the user that requested the pregnancy fetish.

Ah, I must have missed his post the first time around.  i dont mind at all sharing that animation. Unless fallout tech has made a way to get the results without it, hehe. But really, if it saves you time and labor then merge them by all means.

Any chance of a Cum inflation animation/perk to be added into this?

Lesbian Muff Diving animations would be a plus too.

Not sure what all ca be done on your end feasibly, so consider these mere questions at the moment. Still, it would be nice to see those two things in the mod somehow, or somewhere.

Are there going to be options to be a bit more vanilla with things? I mean, I'm as kinky as the next guy, but y'all are some sick motherfuckers. Jk, but not really. I'm just not a fan of certain stuff and I assume my tastes are going to be as variant as others.

I will make a poster with all the plans per perk when I am done with the main perks. Remember that the procs and main perks (which will be seen most throughout the game) are not as heavy as the rest of the perks. The fetish list does not apply to them. Only to the perk tree/poster.

Any chance of a Cum inflation animation/perk to be added into this?

Lesbian Muff Diving animations would be a plus too.

Not sure what all ca be done on your end feasibly, so consider these mere questions at the moment. Still, it would be nice to see those two things in the mod somehow, or somewhere.

I didn't think of Lesbianism as a fetish, but it is in there, cunnilingus and everything. Inflation is a no from me.

¡BUT FOR NOW, BACK TO FUCKING WORK!