MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

I voted for the last one, because this sounds like an awesome idea! I do have one caveat, which why this post is happening: are you planning a non-futa version of whatever you do wind up doing? Dickgirls/futa/herm is a huge turn-off for me.

This poll will not decide ALL of the perks. Think of it as a threshold. Seeing how things are going now, I don't think I need to worry about one. :cool:

Certain fetishes will only be used where applicable, so it makes a bit of sense in context with the perk shown.

There will be futa, but limited. From the top of my head Ghoulish could use a futa, seeing as you have mutated by radiation. Things like that.

I want to vote for consensual only but I can't imagine Animal Friend being anything other than Vault Meat getting railed by either Dogmeat or a mole rat.

I think the best course of action might just be to start with largely vanilla sex, then do a super kinky version after that.  But if the votes disagree, do what you will.

Animal loving CAN be seen as consensual, but I won't make a debate out of it.

I was thinking of ways to keep it vanilla, but it would be boring. I wanted to include as much kinks as possible in relation to the perk.

If not, some animations will then just be variations on the last one.

Hmm this poll definitely explained what everyone's preferences are xD

Disgustingly hot FTW!

You boys and girls are so nasty.

Well.. by checking all the threads and mods on Loverslab for all the games well....

It would be weird if we weren't Nasty to begin with.

You will only touch SPECIAL perklist or do all vault meat animations?

If you are referring to Quest animations, then these are the lowest on the priority list.

For now I will only do perks.

The plan is to do the most visible ones first, such as the SPECIALs and the proccing perks on-screen, like Fortune Finder or Idiot Savant.

My thinking is that  people won't be playing the main quest much at all anymore, so I might not even do the Quest animations.

I will eventually do some animations regarding companions, because.. How could I not? Two is better than one, or so they say.

If you are referring to Quest animations, then these are the lowest on the priority list.

No, these animations when got limb crippled. You see them pretty often when playing without TGM.

The only necessary quest anims possible is sex-related quests from LL community... I think.

No, these animations when got limb crippled. You see them pretty often when playing without TGM.

The only necessary quest anims possible is sex-related quests from LL community... I think.

Oh, yeah. Those too. It would look weird to leave them out. :P

I will have to update my OP again stating what I will and will not cover in this mod.

You will only touch SPECIAL perklist or do all vault meat animations?

For now I will only do perks.

The plan is to do the most visible ones first, such as the SPECIALs and the proccing perks on-screen, like Fortune Finder or Idiot Savant.

My thinking is that  people won't be playing the main quest much at all anymore, so I might not even do the Quest animations.

I will eventually do some animations regarding companions, because.. How could I not? Two is better than one, or so they say.

True we wont be playing the main quest most of the time once GECK is out however, some content is locked behind the main quest, meaning to progress and unlock more things you need to do the main quest.

I find progressing until you can teleport to institute a good time to take a break from Main quest and do whatever you want because that way you have full access in all factions and all content.

Okay, update time

These past few days I have been testing stuff, looking stuff up and generally educating myself on this subject.

I tweaked the model for CHARISMA a couple of times, with the intention of increasing legibility by thickening lines, moving/replacing bodyparts etc.

These animations will have to have the same dimensions as the default Vault Boy.

I performed a test play to see it in-game and at the first window prompt (Vault Tec interview) it looked alright. (1)

Then I wanted to see it in the PipBoy as well. (3)

And here is where I have a problem with my current animation.

Because of Vault Meat's luscious bod and long legs I will have to make her several times smaller than the original. I already knew about that.

This didn't seem like a big problem to me at first, but it is. I overlooked how much smaller she will have to be.

Lines will be washed out and shapes and movement will be hard to see leaving you, the player, squinting for the entire playthrough.

And here is my solution.

I will have to make Vault Meat:

squat / be on all fours / on her knees / bending over / lean / sit

for most of the perks.

I made a quick and dirty edit by cutting off her lower legs and it looked pretty clear. (4)

Even through the dust texture (which shouldn't be there) and scan lines.

I will rework my sketches and the Charisma perk to have her sit.

Most of the perks will be done in this way for the above mentioned reasons.

EDIT: It's only fair I share what I had already, a raw animation as a GIF (not fully animated, doubled in size).

post-1103975-0-05997400-1455701757_thumb.jpg

post-1103975-0-85927900-1455701757_thumb.jpg

post-1103975-0-11948300-1455701759_thumb.jpg

post-1103975-0-85348800-1455701759_thumb.jpg

post-1103975-0-31794700-1455706985_thumb.gif

Just stating my preference, but I love the way Shad draws the nipples. Didn't say anything earlier as you said it was  a quick and rough sketch. Well, you are the artist and I am merely the beholder. And go crazy with all the pervy stuff.

If you mean the hairthin line for the areola, it would get washed out. I am amazed the game already shows it as sharp as it does.

If you mean the protruding puffy nipple from a sideview, then I might try that. I will have to see how that looks.

Well, Good Luck MXKer, I hope you keep this up :)

This mod is going to be a must have if you ever finish it, also alot of modders here are very talented you could ask them for advice or help on something you dont understand or dont know.

Yet again, thanks for doing this and Good Luck :)

May I ask? How do you animate and draw her?

Well, first I draw her and THEN I animate her.

But all kidding aside, I make a sketch in SAI Painttool.

Then I will have to trace the sketch into a Scalable Vector Graphic.

I will have to draw each frame separately. If there are complex keyframes I will HAVE to do those.

I can do facial expressions and stuff like that on the side and paste them in later.

Then I will have to decompile the SWFs used by the game and insert my frames.

I voted for number 4, but I would prefer it if you could keep the watersports down to a minimum. :)

Everybody seems to be worried this will be either a futa fest, a bukkake bash or a piss party.

The choices are just thresholds, which means that for example Animal Friend I can't use a bestiality animation if the 3rd choice wins.

There are some perks that just fit with a certain fetish, so don't expect the whole perk tree to be overwhelming.

If i haven't said so, you sir (or ma'am) are a gift to society by being so selfless and ambitieus in making this mod. Bravo

Well, you made me blush.

And I am a real boy!

Okay, update time

These past few days I have been testing stuff, looking stuff up and generally educating myself on this subject.

I tweaked the model for CHARISMA a couple of times, with the intention of increasing legibility by thickening lines, moving/replacing bodyparts etc.

These animations will have to have the same dimensions as the default Vault Boy.

I performed a test play to see it in-game and at the first window prompt (Vault Tec interview) it looked alright. (1)

Then I wanted to see it in the PipBoy as well. (3)

And here is where I have a problem with my current animation.

Because of Vault Meat's luscious bod and long legs I will have to make her several times smaller than the original. I already knew about that.

This didn't seem like a big problem to me at first, but it is. I overlooked how much smaller she will have to be.

Lines will be washed out and shapes and movement will be hard to see leaving you, the player, squinting for the entire playthrough.

And here is my solution.

I will have to make Vault Meat:

squat / be on all fours / on her knees / bending over / lean / sit

for most of the perks.

I made a quick and dirty edit by cutting off her lower legs and it looked pretty clear. (4)

Even through the dust texture (which shouldn't be there) and scan lines.

I will rework my sketches and the Charisma perk to have her sit.

Most of the perks will be done in this way for the above mentioned reasons.

EDIT: It's only fair I share what I had already, a raw animation as a GIF (not fully animated, doubled in size).

I'm looking forward to this mod or any other one that changes the perk tree images to a female character, especially a sexy one, but I read you update post and looked at your problem and options, you seem to be stuck on the how her body and figure looks [or has to look] as you've stated that she has a "luscious bod and long legs" but your image is too large to fit in the game and be properly viable and your idea was too either shrink her image or lop off her legs, my thought would be to redraw her but to the scale of the default pip-boy/girl images and alter her proportions to fit the "luscious bod and long legs" of vault meat that your aiming for

if my idea is correct you can show her full body and not lose the details of you animations

but hey this is just my idea into the matter, I don't have any flash experience nor modding experience so take it as you will

I'm looking forward to this mod or any other one that changes the perk tree images to a female character, especially a sexy one, but I read you update post and looked at your problem and options, you seem to be stuck on the how her body and figure looks [or has to look] as you've stated that she has a "luscious bod and long legs" but your image is too large to fit in the game and be properly viable and your idea was too either shrink her image or lop off her legs, my thought would be to redraw her but to the scale of the default pip-boy/girl images and alter her proportions to fit the "luscious bod and long legs" of vault meat that your aiming for

if my idea is correct you can show her full body and not lose the details of you animations

but hey this is just my idea into the matter, I don't have any flash experience nor modding experience so take it as you will

I don't like chibis, not for the purpose of being sexy.

As stated in OP I will upload the SVGs somewhere for a person that does like them.

They can create their own mod.

post-1103975-0-95049100-1455808831_thumb.png

I don't like chibis, not for the purpose of being sexy.

As stated in OP I will upload the SVGs somewhere for a person that does like them.

They can create their own mod.

I almost suggested the same thing earlier but came to the same conclusion.

Chibi could too easily be misinterpreted as LoliCon, as well, so that could land you in a heap of trouble with certain organizations, as well as not falling into what is considered sexy by most gynophiles.

A slightly tilted angular perspective from underneath or above Vault Girl (depending upon the specific animation) would make things tougher to animate and possibly look odd but it would reduce the amount of space that she physically occupies.

The 3/4ths overhead perspective might make Vault Girl look like a more detailed character sprite from Fallout 1 or 2,come to think of it.

Chibi could too easily be misinterpreted as LoliCon, as well, so that could land you in a heap of trouble with certain organizations, as well as not falling into what is considered sexy by most gynophiles.

A slightly tilted angular perspective from underneath or above Vault Girl (depending upon the specific animation) would make things tougher to animate and possibly look odd but it would reduce the amount of space that she physically occupies.

The 3/4ths overhead perspective might make Vault Girl look like a more detailed character sprite from Fallout 1 or 2,come to think of it.

You are forgetting I need to use these animations for the Level Up Menu (the colored vault poster) as well.

So they need to have a leveled, full frontal view.

By the way, I am now finalizing sketches for the first SPECIALs after a couple of retries.

I didn't really feel like doing the Charisma perk so early again, but it will be done this weekend.

The first level SPECIALs are starting to look good and are drawn in the manner I described, sitting down.

So I don't really need to rethink poses, proportions or styles.

I will update soon with something nice to show for.

And I want to thank everybody for their support, ideas and feedback so far!

You are forgetting I need to use these animations for the Level Up Menu (the colored vault poster) as well.

So they need to have a leveled, full frontal view.

By the way, I am now finalizing sketches for the first SPECIALs after a couple of retries.

I didn't really feel like doing the Charisma perk so early again, but it will be done this weekend.

The first level SPECIALs are starting to look good and are drawn in the manner I described, sitting down.

So I don't really need to rethink poses, proportions or styles.

I will update soon with something nice to show for.

And I want to thank everybody for their support, ideas and feedback so far!

You don't need to thank us man, your the one taking out personal time to make us perverts dreams come true.

Take your time, your animations are top-notch and I'll be watching your progress very closely, you are making a good job, and I agree with the "no sexy chibi", it is indeed strange to witness... Good luck and if you ever need more polls to help count on us.

Take your time, your animations are top-notch and I'll be watching your progress very closely, you are making a good job, and I agree with the "no sexy chibi", it is indeed strange to witness... Good luck and if you ever need more polls to help count on us.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

I updated the OP with a little something.

These are the rest of the main perks.

Expect to see these getting done over the coming months.

Which made me think it would be best to release this mod in 2 steps.

I will first release a package with all the Pipboy interface icons & all the on-screen perk procs.

This will give me plenty of time to get onto the perk poster and you guys can play with the new animation replacements.

How does that sound?

Looks good man, Bravo.

At first I was unsure of the value of redoing the Perk tree only NSFW instead of animations for quests or status effects like "you are horny!" or "Prostituting in Diamond City" (quest)... but god damn have you opened my eyes...

well done mate, quality work.

I updated the OP with a little something.

These are the rest of the main perks.

Expect to see these getting done over the month.

Which made me think it would be best to release this mod in 2 steps.

I will first release a package with all the Pipboy interface icons & all the on-screen perk procs.

This will give me plenty of time to get onto the perk poster and you guys can play with the new animation replacements.

How does that sound?

That sounds awesome ! I'm already excited to see it in-game :)