Finished adult/sex themed story/quest mods?

Are there any finished quest mods out there? Seems like everyone I am finding is in alpha or beta and unfinished. Also seems like dark investigations got canned as well and hes working on a Fo4 mod now.

Not trying to downplay any of the amazing modders out there just wondering if there where any finished ones currently.

Umm, I don' think you'll find adult mods are any different to any other mods for Skyrim. Skyrim itself is itself a glistening jewel on a pavement which when you look at it,properly, is actually a poo covered in flies. To take the analogy further, the flies are probably mods, which are animated and know what they are doing however what they are interested in is basically poo. What will happen at some point, (probably in my life time), is that some peoples will actually convert that poo, via hard work and sweat, into a cinnamon danish. Zenimax will then get all uppity about their income stream being bolloxed and try and prevent this, however it's the modern age and anybody, (at the time), who cares will have the working version anyway.

Are there any finished quest mods out there? Seems like everyone I am finding is in alpha or beta and unfinished. Also seems like dark investigations got canned as well and hes working on a Fo4 mod now.

Not trying to downplay any of the amazing modders out there just wondering if there where any finished ones currently.

There are a lot of quest mods !

But please consider people here are not profesionnal, but made that as a hobby.

CD and bestial essence are also very very good.

My comments were not meant to be criticizing the great modders whe do have on LL but most of the quest mods available are unfinshed (I did not tried them all tho). And I think that my comment about MO profiles is indeed valid with all mods containing heavy scripts, they can end up bloating your saves pretty fast if you go crazy.

I personally use Defeat, Sexlab, Amorous Adventures and many other mods without too many issues (read CTD), tried From The Deeps (and loved it) but was happy I used it on separate saves and profile tho ...

As always use the mods after you well read the requirements and the feedbacks...

The most problematic thing for questmods here is imho that some are called alpha although it's totally fine to play them without big problems, while others will leave you unable to move or continue and are alpha for real (like quick as you like. You can play it, but keep a save). Some others again are and can be called finished although modders are still working and expanding them, like Mia's Lair (not so big questline, but 4 fully voiced follwers after you've finished it) aka sex slaves or Animal Mansion Plus.

'Best' of course is always subjective, but i appretiate good dialogues and stories, so two other of the best questmods here are imho

'trapped in rubber' (not much sex, but great in other ways, you might be forced to use console 2 or 3 times during several hours playing, imho ok) and

'Isle of Mara' which is actually a gay mod, and you wil see gay sex... but you can play it with a female and imho no matter if it's about dialogues, quests, or technical solutions it's defintly one of the best mods here.

Slaverun reloaded is called alpha, and it will change your game since during progress in many cities women are enforced to be naked, but there's a debug option which works fine as far as i can say to stop the whole mod and remove changes. The alpha status is just because:

1) it might get weird if you play the vanilla civil war quests at the same time because you have to talk to several jarls and things might go wrong if the jarl changes while you're doing a quest 

2) It's not finished yet, the storyline for player enslavement is quite far, others are possible but short. Didn't have a single bug though, which is damn well for a questmod which provides several days in real time to play. Nevertheless, i wouldn't play it with a save you've been playing several hundred hours for example.

Another very huge mod is Delzarons 'A Forsworn story', biggest questmod i've played so far, but there are bugs, and it will change your game by adding you to the Forsworn faction. Definitly start a new game for this one.

Cursed loot has some (more) quests now, didn't try the dominant followers yet.

Didn't finish/start yet but good reputaion: Devious Cidnha and Sisterhood of Dibella.

Short questmods: Definitly my favorite short questmod: Getting stripped! Again! not that much sex, but great dialogues, great scenes, unique animations, partly very funny. And a lot of different endings, you have to reinstall it to see them all though.

Haunted House was quite nice, but... save often! You'll die often ;)

FillHerUp has 2 very nice quests, besides 2 bugs i know of: You must have access to ork camps before you start the second one, and the last one didn't get finished in journal.

I've tried most of the mods supported by Simply Slavery, i couldn't get the old Maria Eden get to work, and Heroine in Distress the start of Heroine in Distress without SS didn't work for me. Others like Wolfclub for example worked just fine except one wrong animation during a scene, but others reported problems.

tl;dr: just try them even if they are in alpha, but use a new game. Many of them include player enslavement and at least i wouldn't want to play them with a lvl150 Dovakiihn anyways ;)

*Edit: You just remembered me that i've never played dark investigations and i can't find anything about  

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion

i download it at once if i click at it. Sounds as if it changes males? Is it compatible with SoS?

Solitude Men's Club is more or less completely finished, as well. Sure,the quests aren't complicated (you pay the membership fee, wait a few days then can choose to become club manager. The end. The Riften Club has the Dragon-Born 'try out' a couple of the new staffers at the club to get it up and running but that is only as hard as you make it.) but they are quest nonetheless.

More might be added later, but it is neither in Alpha nor Beta states.

• 2 weeks later...

thx for your tips , there were 2 I havn't tried but now will try :)

to the original poster:

these are all "hobby-mods" and "one-man-shows" here (mainly) so yes sadly several mods are not really finished but nevertheless playable and fun.

I can reccomend the mods from delzaron (forsworn story, from the deeps, etc) the ones from skyrimII (sisterhood of dibella), animal mansion plus (bestiality!), bestial essence, sex slaves from fishburger67, Maria eden prostitution ...

cheers

Umm, I don' think you'll find adult mods are any different to any other mods for Skyrim. Skyrim itself is itself a glistening jewel on a pavement which when you look at it,properly, is actually a poo covered in flies. To take the analogy further, the flies are probably mods, which are animated and know what they are doing however what they are interested in is basically poo. What will happen at some point, (probably in my life time), is that some peoples will actually convert that poo, via hard work and sweat, into a cinnamon danish. Zenimax will then get all uppity about their income stream being bolloxed and try and prevent this, however it's the modern age and anybody, (at the time), who cares will have the working version anyway.

What a good explanation.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/14/2016 at 11:59 AM, Suitti said:

Well that is a damn good explanation.

Haha.  I guess it depends on what you mean by "good".  I think it's poetic with possible hint of insane brilliance but probably wouldn't be appropriate for a wiki as far as explanations.  :-)

Archived