[QUESTION] [REQ] How is the female thing going?

Pevori

I have been wondering all this time, There are really Just two female enemies mod existing at this time? (Female Giants, and Female Dragons) I would really like to know how hard is to do this, i have been wanting to see Female Trolls Since 2015 started :P But i only have some "Theorical Pictures" from one mod i found (called Northpoint)

PICTURES

oq9cZHn.png xhxBEUN.jpg

And a trailer of what the mod is/was becoming (i don't know if this is still being done)

So here is where my questions enters, there is being developed any female enemies mod (not only trolls of course), If there is could you link me to them/it ?

And, Its possible to use this model/image as guide to make one Female Troll?

Sorry For my bad English, And sorry if i did something wrong, its my first topic :)

The whole "natural procreation of animals" topic regularly rises anew within this community. If my memory serves me correctly, no one ever asked that call for 2 sexes for animals. Understandable, since you would have to create a complete set of animals... that sounds like a damn lot of work.

Meaning: I wouldn't wait for it.

Archived