Help with animation issue

EdgeOfShadow

Spoiler tag is under the box with the green line through it. Copy and cut those pictures and paste them into the spoiler tab box.

For load order run LOOT it will sort it followed by TES5EDIT to make sure the load order is fine. I don't use MO so I have no clue on the inner workings of it.

MO doestn overvrite files in skyrim folders it load them separately and because of this if i wont use MO i can run skyrim normaly, if i dont want mod i can just uninstall it from MO instead of uninstallin it and looking for remains in skyrima folders

i think its because of CBBE before SexLab so i will try running it without it

i used LOOT but it didnt help, it just check esp load order right?

Ok i tried without CBBE and now i dont even see text when using Defeat, or prostitution mods, i give up and will try with nexus mod manager

MO is fine, that's not the problem. Possible problems though: put xpmse at the end (down), never let anything overwrite it (might be the problems with anmations). MO tells you if something is overwritten, red line if something is overwritten, green if something overwrites. Double click and go to 'Conflicts' to see which mod overwrites what. A grey flash means everything is overwritten. For example, you have Jcontainers and a Mod after that which overwrites it completly. That isn't necessarily a problem, but if the version included in that mod is too old, it will cause problems. If it's not too old, you don't need them to install again. Check if FNIS gives you any warnings. Don't ignore them, if FNIS says there is a problem, it IS a problem.

I don't use SL1.61b yet, check it's MCM if everything is like you wish to be. DOn't know if you need to have install that version via MCM first, check and do that if necessary.

MO also tells you about some problems with your order or missing esps/esms, that's the triangle in the right corner. If you click at it it suggests another order which is usually fine, if that doesn't work it means your order of esps is wrong as well and you need to fix that first. LOOT not only check the order but also does it if you click at apply, do so.

Not seeing text: For many mods you need Fuz do roh, should be mentioned as required by them. Activate subtitles in Skyrim options and it will work, without it it will just crash. 

I don't think CBBE before sexlab is a problem, but just in case you're right: instead of deactivate/deinstall a mod, just drag and drop your mods in the order you think it's right (in MO at least, don't know if that's possible with NMM). Generally, don't deinstall mods in a running game you want to keep. You can try to make a clean save, but there is no option to make sure it'll work. If you just want to try a mod, keep a save before installing it in case something goes wrong. If you want to be sure that the mods you have installed including load/install order work as they should, start a new game, check if MCM config is right and they are installed (defeat needs to be installed there as well) and see if it's working there.

Ok i tried without CBBE and now i dont even see text when using Defeat, or prostitution mods, i give up and will try with nexus mod manager

MO is fine, that's not the problem. Possible problems though: put xpmse at the end (down), never let anything overwrite it (might be the problems with anmations). MO tells you if something is overwritten, red line if something is overwritten, green if something overwrites. Double click and go to 'Conflicts' to see which mod overwrites what. A grey flash means everything is overwritten. For example, you have Jcontainers and a Mod after that which overwrites it completly. That isn't necessarily a problem, but if the version included in that mod is too old, it will cause problems. If it's not too old, you don't need them to install again. Check if FNIS gives you any warnings. Don't ignore them, if FNIS says there is a problem, it IS a problem.

I don't use SL1.61b yet, check it's MCM if everything is like you wish to be. DOn't know if you need to have install that version via MCM first, check and do that if necessary.

MO also tells you about some problems with your order or missing esps/esms, that's the triangle in the right corner. If you click at it it suggests another order which is usually fine, if that doesn't work it means your order of esps is wrong as well and you need to fix that first. LOOT not only check the order but also does it if you click at apply, do so.

Not seeing text: For many mods you need Fuz do roh, should be mentioned as required by them. Activate subtitles in Skyrim options and it will work, without it it will just crash. 

I don't think CBBE before sexlab is a problem, but just in case you're right: instead of deactivate/deinstall a mod, just drag and drop your mods in the order you think it's right (in MO at least, don't know if that's possible with NMM). Generally, don't deinstall mods in a running game you want to keep. You can try to make a clean save, but there is no option to make sure it'll work. If you just want to try a mod, keep a save before installing it in case something goes wrong. If you want to be sure that the mods you have installed including load/install order work as they should, start a new game, check if MCM config is right and they are installed (defeat needs to be installed there as well) and see if it's working there.

Ty for answer, it turns out that i had to install LS in MC menu. Never would think of it if not you.

Archived