Issue with Tera armor after conversion

tsubakiZero

Hello everyone,

I am using HDT and Bodyslide conversion for Frigus' Tera Armor Collection CBBE by raisuli2013 , I managed to get everything working, installed everything required, created the meshes with body slide and when I play my game, I have all the wanted physics and the armors are working great. But I seem to have a problem with a mesh specifically the Blademaster armor. For some reason the 2 stripes on the back of the armor get a spike that stretches when my character's arms move. Please see Picture.

post-364522-0-45899700-1455402238_thumb.jpg

I have tried using Bodyslide 2.8 and 3.1c but the same thing happens. I tested by loading the original files by Frigus v1.3 and it doesn't happens. So its something when building with Bodyslide. I have checked various forums but I haven't found a post of someone with a similar problem. So I decided to make a post myself to see if someone could help me shed some light to this issue.

Mods installed,

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition - v3.4f
- HDT Physics Extensions
- HDT Breast And Butt Physics - Loremonger (With collision) -54044-v1-4
- HDT HighHeels System
- TERA Armors CBBE by frigus-29411-1-3
- Tera Armor HDT and Bodyslide conversion v2.0 - note I tested with 1.0 but no avail
- Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v7.9.1 (just in case)
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended -3-73
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.1c

So if anyone could help me out I would be extremely grateful.

If those tails are seprate try loading up nifskope click them and look for BSDismemberSkinInstance or NiSkinInstance below the highlighted line click the arrow to get the drop down and look at what nodes are attached to it then load up yours and see what was added to it. Once you know what is being removed you can then try to prevent it by including/excluding the node causing it.

Another way that I have fixed something like this with is to load the unaltered nif up right click the part that is bad in the other nif and go to block - copy branch click load and load up the bad nif right click the bad piece go to block - remove branch then right click scene root and go to block paste branch then save as. Problem fixed.

One other way is to load it into outfit studio click the bad piece hit t to turn off textures click bone tab and click on each bone node to see which one might be causing it and then erase the weighting for it if there is no other node covering that area you might have to repaint it to a different node that is there.

If those tails are seprate try loading up nifskope click them and look for BSDismemberSkinInstance or NiSkinInstance below the highlighted line click the arrow to get the drop down and look at what nodes are attached to it then load up yours and see what was added to it. Once you know what is being removed you can then try to prevent it by including/excluding the node causing it.

Another way that I have fixed something like this with is to load the unaltered nif up right click the part that is bad in the other nif and go to block - copy branch click load and load up the bad nif right click the bad piece go to block - remove branch then right click scene root and go to block paste branch then save as. Problem fixed.

One other way is to load it into outfit studio click the bad piece hit t to turn off textures click bone tab and click on each bone node to see which one might be causing it and then erase the weighting for it if there is no other node covering that area you might have to repaint it to a different node that is there.

Thanks for your reply myuhinny Ill give it a shot, although Ill have to read a little about nifskope to get familiar with it. Ill let you know in a few days if I managed to fix it. Thanks again.

*Update

I first tried the first 2 solutions using nifskope but I noticed that there wasn't any node that was being removed only added. So I decided to check with Outfit Studio and weights.

On Outfit Studio, I first started testing with the weights in the lower arm and upper arm but nothing was changing, my mistake was that I was selecting the base-body and not the outfit. When I made that correction I noticed that the upper arm weight was affecting the stripes on the back so I press ALT and Click to remove the weight. Then I tested, those areas disappear from the mesh in game, so I decided to add those weights to the Spine node and it worked perfectly. The spikes are gone!

Hope this is useful to anyone with a similar issue.

Archived