[Help] Up date -- Custom Standalone Exoskeleton ( work in progres )

FRANCESCO84Inn

Hi all, i start make my first custom mod for Fallout 4 on 3d Studio Max. I try import this standalone exoskeleton into the game, but i can't watch the armor on my charecter, but, if discard the item, this appears in the world.

The armor look good into Nifspoke and Outfit Studio, i follow some tutorial.

Here  some screenshot :

post-194797-0-54461900-1455387994_thumb.png 3d studio max

post-194797-0-19856600-1455388018_thumb.png nifspoke

post-194797-0-72103100-1455388041_thumb.png outfit studio

Esoscheletro.esp esp file

post-194797-0-59358000-1456574499_thumb.png

I change the skeleton into nifspoke and delete the body into outfit studio, and now i have this problem.

New element into the armor, i add one plugin for the vagina fluid and 2 containers for ather body fluid.

post-194797-0-04378500-1456600703_thumb.png

post-194797-0-50311800-1456600719_thumb.png

In Italian

Ciao a tutti, ho iniziato a realizzare questa mod per Fallout 4 con 3d Studio max. Vorrei importare questo esoscheletro standalone in Fallout 4. Ho scaricato i vari programmini e seguito vari tutorial. Sia con Nifspoke e sia con Outfit Studio, le mash e le texture sono visualizzate corretamente, ma nel gioco l'esoscheletro non viene visualizzato sul personaggio, ma sono ispezionando l'oggetto nel Pip-boy oppure scartando l'oggetto. Nella pagina ho inserito vari screenshot e un file bsa. Se qualcuno può aiutarmi. Grazie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mogie56

It looks like the armor has been assigned the Body slot. which in turn the armor takes the place of the body. does the model have an actual body within and has it been setup properly.

I don't know enough about this version of the nif format or how to get things into the game. In Skyrim if the model didn't have an actual body inside the BSDismembermentskininstance could be converted to NiSkinInstance and the armor model assigned a slot like 46 or 49 (alternate body slots) so that the actual body would show up in-game. I'm not sure any of this would help in this instance though.

It looks like the armor has been assigned the Body slot. which in turn the armor takes the place of the body. does the model have an actual body within and has it been setup properly.

I don't know enough about this version of the nif format or how to get things into the game. In Skyrim if the model didn't have an actual body inside the BSDismembermentskininstance could be converted to NiSkinInstance and the armor model assigned a slot like 46 or 49 (alternate body slots) so that the actual body would show up in-game. I'm not sure any of this would help in this instance though.

Thx you for the answer

If you specify biped 33 in the esp you *must* include the actual body in the "armor" nif. If you want something that overlays on top of the body (and potentially any other armor) you use the other bipeds (I stick to 36 for general torso items). Keep in mind that whichever bipeds you do specify your equipment uses, will cause any other already equipped items to be removed when you equip yours.

Some caveats to using overlay pieces:

• The base body and your pieces must be build using the same model.
  • If using BodySlide that means the body and your armors must be built with the identical preset.
  • This also means any other armors one might equip must be built with the same pre-set as well or you get offsets or clipping issues.

Caveats to including a body mesh:

• Any other armors that might get equipped must be build to fit your body. Typically people will build to a base, like CBBE, and use BodySlide to allow conforming to slider pre-sets.
  • If one has a custom player/companion body that is different from general npc's then your armors might cause a minor conflict that requires custom editing to resolve. This may also affect custom player/companion textures.

If you specify biped 33 in the esp you *must* include the actual body in the "armor" nif. If you want something that overlays on top of the body (and potentially any other armor) you use the other bipeds (I stick to 36 for general torso items). Keep in mind that whichever bipeds you do specify your equipment uses, will cause any other already equipped items to be removed when you equip yours.

• If using BodySlide that means the body and your armors must be built with the identical preset.
  • This also means any other armors one might equip must be built with the same pre-set as well or you get offsets or clipping issues.

• Any other armors that might get equipped must be build to fit your body. Typically people will build to a base, like CBBE, and use BodySlide to allow conforming to slider pre-sets.
  • If one has a custom player/companion body that is different from general npc's then your armors might cause a minor conflict that requires custom editing to resolve. This may also affect custom player/companion textures.

I try you way, but the problem still remains, maybe depend from nif file.

Here the model in nif file.

Esoscheletro.nif

I try you way, but the problem still remains, maybe depend from nif file.

Here the model in nif file.

attachicon.gifEsoscheletro.nif

So, just to clarify. Using the nif you posted, and using the ESP using biped 33 you still have an invisible body?

Ok now that I'm actually home and can look at the nif. There's a few things I've found.

• The position of the body and armor pieces is in the wrong spot. If you load it up in Outfit Studio you need to move Z-axis -120. It might need a little more tweaking. Load the CBBE reference and try to line it up with that.
  • The nif has BSTriShape not BSSubIndexTriShape nodes. Easiest way to convert them properly is using Outfit Studio. Export each mesh to OBJ or FBX. Then make new project and import each of the exported meshes. Once that's done you can export a new nif and they will be in BSSubIndexTriShape.
  • Each BSSubIndexTriShape needs to have a material file referenced in the BSLightingShaderProperty sub node. See the CBBE mesh for reference.
  • You need to do animation weighting to the skeleton bones. None of your pieces are weighted.

Can you post the slider pre-set you used for your body? It's not the default CBBE size. Or else whatever you used for creating the meshes screwed with it and resized it.

*Edit: Didn't want to make yet another post so I hope you see this. Here's a zip with a semi-fixed nif and esp. Loads in game but you need to change the material references to your stuff. I re-made it using the CBBE Curvy preset with a nipple gone slider about halfway up. The animation weights are a little messed up, especially around the crotch. It needs to be manually weighted and I'm not going to spend the time for it.

Esoscheletro_FIx.rarpost-516911-0-81290100-1456717463_thumb.jpgpost-516911-0-95699900-1456717467_thumb.jpg

Ok now that I'm actually home and can look at the nif. There's a few things I've found.

• The position of the body and armor pieces is in the wrong spot. If you load it up in Outfit Studio you need to move Z-axis -120. It might need a little more tweaking. Load the CBBE reference and try to line it up with that.
  • The nif has BSTriShape not BSSubIndexTriShape nodes. Easiest way to convert them properly is using Outfit Studio. Export each mesh to OBJ or FBX. Then make new project and import each of the exported meshes. Once that's done you can export a new nif and they will be in BSSubIndexTriShape.
  • Each BSSubIndexTriShape needs to have a material file referenced in the BSLightingShaderProperty sub node. See the CBBE mesh for reference.
  • You need to do animation weighting to the skeleton bones. None of your pieces are weighted.

Can you post the slider pre-set you used for your body? It's not the default CBBE size. Or else whatever you used for creating the meshes screwed with it and resized it.

*Edit: Didn't want to make yet another post so I hope you see this. Here's a zip with a semi-fixed nif and esp. Loads in game but you need to change the material references to your stuff. I re-made it using the CBBE Curvy preset with a nipple gone slider about halfway up. The animation weights are a little messed up, especially around the crotch. It needs to be manually weighted and I'm not going to spend the time for it.

attachicon.gifEsoscheletro_FIx.rarattachicon.gifScreenShot97.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot98.jpg

thank you very much, yes, the body used yo make this armor are custom, but i'm go to upload soon, i try to follow you line. ;)

• 1 month later...

Desciption is a bit misleading for me, so i need to ask: is that a armor like the normal institute armor/raider armor etc or is that a suit you get in like the power armor? I am guessing its an armor but the title exoskelet is kinda misleading me.

Desciption is a bit misleading for me, so i need to ask: is that a armor like the normal institute armor/raider armor etc or is that a suit you get in like the power armor? I am guessing its an armor but the title exoskelet is kinda misleading me.

Have you play abit with CROSS exoskeleton mod from nexus ? This mod, same like CROSS, is an armor.

Sorry for the descrption, but this mod, its for armor.

i want make and exoskeleton like this or near\similar ( but only for female character ) : bd034106ddab0608e50a302a902af83c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived