Are sex animations not properly lined up for everyone?

adventhawk7

It might be just because I've ticked "even actors height" in the mcm menu of sexlab framework but I just want to be sure, because I have it ticked on due to clipping issues that kinda annoy me. I've also noticed that when my characters arms are bound from a devious device, that my character will be on her knees, propped up as if being held up by her arms by her npc partner, but the partner is just permanently standing there in combat position with weapon drawn until the animation is over. It looks like it's in a standing position with the arms held behind her back, she looks like she's being hit from behind but the partner just isn't participating in the animation, just standing there naked with his weapon drawn in a permanent combat stance until the animation is over.

Can't even change the animation set or speed it up either which I find to be kinda weird. Is this a common issue that can be fixed by reinstalling the animations or fixing the load order, or does sexlab framework not register the animations properly etc.? I do know that I can say for sure, that starting new games I do get this error message that tells me Sexlab Framework hotfix update is not supported or something like that.

For the most part yes there will almost always be a degree of off set for everyone but if you hold down the CTRL button while doing the adjustments then they will be saved. The offest also depends on the player height high heels can also change it. There is the even actor option though you will have to remember to turn it off when having sex with some creatures or they become super creatures.

For the hotfix error you might have a mod installed that doesn't register it as it is probably too new.

Might want to post your load order so we can see if you might have anything that could be conflicting.

For the most part yes there will almost always be a degree of off set for everyone but if you hold down the CTRL button while doing the adjustments then they will be saved. The offest also depends on the player height high heels can also change it. There is the even actor option though you will have to remember to turn it off when having sex with some creatures or they become super creatures.

For the hotfix error you might have a mod installed that doesn't register it as it is probably too new.

Might want to post your load order so we can see if you might have anything that could be conflicting.

1 SexLab Framework

2 Creature Framework RC12

3 Captured Dreams

4 SexLab Creature Animations v160

5 Devious Captures

6 Devious Devices Equip 116

7 Devious Devices for the Masses II v2.8

8 Devious Devices - Submit

9 Devious Devices Assets

10 Devious Devices Expansion

11 Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2

12 Deviously Helpless v1.15d

13 Skyrim Bound

14 SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133

15 Shared Serana Dialogue v1.1

16 SexLab Submit Serana's Voice

17 SexLab Tools v3.0

18 Defeat v5.2.2

19 SexLab Aroused v27a Loose

20 Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

21 SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Alpha 03

22 UnTamed

23 More Nasty Critters

24 Creature Children (By the way, creature children isn't working?)

25 Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC

26 Creature Features 1.0.4

27 xazAnimation Pack

28 xazPrison Overhaul

If I had to give my best guess, xazAnimation Pack might be what's causing a problem where animations aren't properly lining up, maybe because it's loaded so late in the load order but I'd like some feedback/opinions. Thanks.

I see. Well, you were right so I fixed that, thanks for informing me of that about CF. You mentioned before about holding down CTRL & making adjustments, how does that work exactly? I tried but nothing was happening, do I need to open a controls menu maybe, or does it just not work while Fly Cam mode is active?

edit: Also I figured out what the error warning was, it's from Prison Overhaul, I'm assuming that it's just because sexlab hasn't been updated to make up for the error warning even though everything seems to work just fine.

Archived