Is there an option to upload images pack in some other location than mega? Just can't download it :C

Not currently no, do you have a suggestion of a place I should upload it for you?

I do know that mega doesn't work well if you are using incognito mode (if you are using that)

Is there an option to upload images pack in some other location than mega? Just can't download it :C

Not currently no, do you have a suggestion of a place I should upload it for you?

I do know that mega doesn't work well if you are using incognito mode (if you are using that)

Well... it is not about me. I rly dont know. File size is rather large. Maybe google drive or something like that? Mega just freezes :C

Well... it is not about me. I rly dont know. File size is rather large. Maybe google drive or something like that? Mega just freezes :C

Below are the Skyrim images download split up into 4 seperate downloads, download them all and extract with 7zip

http://ul.to/fjiq1vzj

http://ul.to/lm4zriw4

http://ul.to/cpkk2rne

http://ul.to/x23bl7vy

hi, you can try this: www.multicloud.com

it upload a file from a site to another site without  downloading it on your pc

hi Glev,

i have problem with the randomizer.bat , it doesn't work

i have the error =

le terminateur ' est manquant dans la chaîne.

+CategoryInfo             : ParserError: <:> [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException

+FullyQualifiedErrorId : TerminatorExceptedAtEndOfString

Can you help me?

Glad that worked, I'll update the mod to include this change.

I wanted to have that feature added into the mod when I released it but I was tired of delaying the release.  I think the best way to do it currently would be to create a new folder with only the the new images you want to add, on the script selecting Create Profile and just naming the profile the exact same name as the one you want to add to.

Ok...good news bad news scenario:

Good News-the patch you provided now works and converts  all the images I tell it to...created a profile and loaded the profile successfully...

Bad News-when getting to the load screen I get CTD...i'll try to make a new profile in the Loadscreen maker again and choose a lower resolution and see if it works...

*Update- tried to resize it using the maker into 960x540...still CTD when it is going to the load screen...I'm now at a loss...

I installed it (loved it) but, realized that I didn't want it anymore, but when I uninstalled, the last random image chosen is now my new background, no more Skyrim logo or anything. I have done multiple installs and uninstalls even manually doing both but it just keeps the last image. I verified files on steam, I tried adding other mods the replace the menu, but nothing works. Would like some help to get back to the original SKSE menu startup.

--Squally

hi Glev,

i have the error =

+CategoryInfo             : ParserError: <:> [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException

Can you help me?

Can you give me a screenshot of what the Debug menu looks like and when do you get that error exactly?

EDIT: It looks like you are running the old version of my mod, I would suggest upgrading to V3.  You can still use the same texture images from V2 if you want as well

Glad that worked, I'll update the mod to include this change.

I wanted to have that feature added into the mod when I released it but I was tired of delaying the release.  I think the best way to do it currently would be to create a new folder with only the the new images you want to add, on the script selecting Create Profile and just naming the profile the exact same name as the one you want to add to.

Good News-the patch you provided now works and converts  all the images I tell it to...created a profile and loaded the profile successfully...

Bad News-when getting to the load screen I get CTD...i'll try to make a new profile in the Loadscreen maker again and choose a lower resolution and see if it works...

*Update- tried to resize it using the maker into 960x540...still CTD when it is going to the load screen...I'm now at a loss...

That is very odd, maybe try changing the settings to be uncompressed and see if that works.  Maybe your video card or something doesn't like certain compression types or something?

I installed it (loved it) but, realized that I didn't want it anymore, but when I uninstalled, the last random image chosen is now my new background, no more Skyrim logo or anything. I have done multiple installs and uninstalls even manually doing both but it just keeps the last image. I verified files on steam, I tried adding other mods the replace the menu, but nothing works. Would like some help to get back to the original SKSE menu startup.

--Squally

Hmmm, when you say 'new background' what exactly do you mean?  Are you saying one of the images you converted is showing up as the background for the main menu or are they still showing as loading screens?

Glev

Love your mods in Oldrim and use them.  In using this mod V2 with the Hentail Load Screens 11-18-16 in SSE your esp becomes disabled when exiting the game.  I have to reorganize my load order in Loot then reactivate it when starting the game later.  Is there any fix or reason for this to happen?

hi Glev,

i have the error =

Can you help me?

Can you give me a screenshot of what the Debug menu looks like and when do you get that error exactly?

EDIT: It looks like you are running the old version of my mod, I would suggest upgrading to V3.  You can still use the same texture images from V2 if you want as well

It was v2 yes, now i have installed v3.01 and when i launch trough ModOrganizer the .bat file i have same error written in red in the powershell window ( with nothing else written) but the powershell window close immediatly after , so i can no more take screenshot :/ , when i launch the .bat ouside of ModOrganizer (as you advice ) i have a cmd window with nothing written inside and it close 2 or 3 second after without error message.

I have downloaded and installed powershell V5 too , it doesn't work

sorry for bad english , not my first language

--Squally

"Hmmm, when you say 'new background' what exactly do you mean?  Are you saying one of the images you converted is showing up as the background for the main menu or are they still showing as loading screens?"

When i say 'new background' i mean, after uninstalling your mod, one random image from your mod is my main menu background. That is the background i am stuck with.

That is very odd, maybe try changing the settings to be uncompressed and see if that works.  Maybe your video card or something doesn't like certain compression types or something?

now I know what Archimedes must have felt when he discovered something that worked...EUREKA!!! EUREKA!!! IT WORKS!!!! hahahaha...Just fiddled around with the settings to have it UNcompressed and using the default 1920x1080 resolution...thanks you so much for this! now I can look at Yuih's fantastic screenshots every time the game loads ^^

now if only there was a way to add pictures in your profile and converting those new images without touching the old ones in your profile...but I guess you already mentioned having it put in the next version so nevermind this statement...I am just so happy I finally got it working!!!

--Squally

"Hmmm, when you say 'new background' what exactly do you mean?  Are you saying one of the images you converted is showing up as the background for the main menu or are they still showing as loading screens?"

When i say 'new background' i mean, after uninstalling your mod, one random image from your mod is my main menu background. That is the background i am stuck with.

Ah I see, that actually happens from my other Main Menu mod and not this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2246-glev-menu-randomizer/ .  To fix your issue just delete the below files

DATA\textures\interface\objects\MAINMENUWALLPAPER.DDS

DATA\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif

hi Glev,

i have the error =

Can you help me?

It was v2 yes, now i have installed v3.01 and when i launch trough ModOrganizer the .bat file i have same error written in red in the powershell window ( with nothing else written) but the powershell window close immediatly after , so i can no more take screenshot :/ , when i launch the .bat ouside of ModOrganizer (as you advice ) i have a cmd window with nothing written inside and it close 2 or 3 second after without error message.

Can you open a powershell window (just type 'Powershell' in the Windows start menu and you should find it) and enter the direct path to the MakeLoadingScreens.ps1 file and then hit enter.  Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Skyrim\Data\Tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\MakeLoadingScreens.ps1 It should try and run the script but when it fails it should keep the window open.  Can you send me a screenshot of what it looks like after it fails?

Glev

Love your mods in Oldrim and use them.  In using this mod V2 with the Hentail Load Screens 11-18-16 in SSE your esp becomes disabled when exiting the game.  I have to reorganize my load order in Loot then reactivate it when starting the game later.  Is there any fix or reason for this to happen?

So you are still using V2 of my mod then using the Randomizer.bat correct?  I'm not sure why this would happen, are you using a mod manager of some kind, if so which one?

EDIT: I do know that I don't have the ESP for the loadscreens mod doesn't have any master file, maybe adding skyrim.esm as a master might fix it?  If you don't know how to do that its fine, i can make the change.

Glev

Thanks for your response.   Yes I ran the bat file and No I don't use any mod manager.   I do not know how to make the change as I do not have the CK.

Ok try using the below file, just overwrite when asked. This is not compatible with V3 of the mod, but if this solves this issue I will most likely include this in the main version.

LoadScreenCustomizerV2-ESPModification-TESTING.7z

now I know what Archimedes must have felt when he discovered something that worked...EUREKA!!! EUREKA!!! IT WORKS!!!! hahahaha...Just fiddled around with the settings to have it UNcompressed and using the default 1920x1080 resolution...thanks you so much for this! now I can look at Yuih's fantastic screenshots every time the game loads ^^

now if only there was a way to add pictures in your profile and converting those new images without touching the old ones in your profile...but I guess you already mentioned having it put in the next version so nevermind this statement...I am just so happy I finally got it working!!!

Yay! I'm glad its working for you now, I use uncompressed textures myself because they are much better quality than the compressed ones.  It probably wouldn't take me more than a few hours to add the functionality to add to existing profile into this mod, just need to get some more motivation do it lol.

--Squally

Ah I see, that actually happens from my other Main Menu mod and not this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2246-glev-menu-randomizer/ .  To fix your issue just delete the below files

Ok, i just did, and it gave me a new background. I assume it's from from your mod,  it's 3 Falmer ganging up on the blue girl, before it was 2 Death hounds and the girl. Does downloading it with MO have to to do with anything? because until I uncheck the Box, I get new backgrounds from your mod.

--Squally

Ok, i just did, and it gave me a new background. I assume it's from from your mod,  it's 3 Falmer ganging up on the blue girl, before it was 2 Death hounds and the girl. Does downloading it with MO have to to do with anything? because until I uncheck the Box, I get new backgrounds from your mod.

Ah I see, yea Mod Organzier get a little weird with the Main Menu Randomizer mod due to how it operates, it places the menu loadingscreen in the overwrite section.  If you want to remove everything from that mod I would first start by unchecking the Glev Menu Randomizer Mod, then checking the Overwrite section of Mod Organizer for the below files and if you find it delete it.  Then after all that is done open Skyrim and see if you still see the NSFW images.  If you still do go into the right side of of Mod Organizer go to the Data Tab and find the below files, see what mod is providing those files and that is what mod you need to either uncheck or just delete the below files from it.

Hope this makes sense

hi Glev,

i have the error =

Can you help me?

Can you open a powershell window (just type 'Powershell' in the Windows start menu and you should find it) and enter the direct path to the MakeLoadingScreens.ps1 file and then hit enter.  Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Skyrim\Data\Tools\GlevLoadScreenMaker\MakeLoadingScreens.ps1 It should try and run the script but when it fails it should keep the window open.  Can you send me a screenshot of what it looks like after it fails?

630903LoadscreenCustomizerError.jpg

I have this (sorry i don't know how to resize the pic)

hi Glev,

i have the error =

Can you help me?

630903LoadscreenCustomizerError.jpg

I have this (sorry i don't know how to resize the pic)

Hmm I'm thinking it has to do with the language of your computer, or the ps1 didn't get extracted properly.  Is there a way you could try running that in the English or another language and see if it works?

Glev

Thanks for your response.   Yes I ran the bat file and No I don't use any mod manager.   I do not know how to make the change as I do not have the CK.

Ok try using the below file, just overwrite when asked. This is not compatible with V3 of the mod, but if this solves this issue I will most likely include this in the main version.

attachicon.gifLoadScreenCustomizerV2-ESPModification-TESTING.7z

Glev

Thanks for your change - installed it and reran the bat file and now it stays enabled when quitting the game and going back into the game.

The change FIXES my issue  -   Thank you very much.!!!

Glev

attachicon.gifLoadScreenCustomizerV2-ESPModification-TESTING.7z

Glev

Thanks for your change - installed it and reran the bat file and now it stays enabled when quitting the game and going back into the game.

The change FIXES my issue  -   Thank you very much.!!!

Glad it worked, I'll make the change on the V3 version of the mod sometime tomorrow

So the .ps1 script and the .bat script do the same thing, right? Is there any advantage by using either of them, eg does the PowerShell work faster than CMD?

Yes you are correct, the .bat file just runs the powershell script, its just easier for me to say to run the .bat file because I can avoid the security restriction you might have to otherwise change on your computer.  I do not believe running it another way will make it run any faster but if you just right click the .ps1 file and click run with powershell you could see if it makes a difference.

Until last Christmas, I was playing skyrim on the 360.  I am a complete noob to modding.  I downloaded this, and activated it with NMM, but I have no ideea how to change the loading screens.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?