help with pregnancy mod idea

Talsar

Ok so, out of the two pregnancy mods I've tried, Hentai Pregnancy and Beeing Female, and their add on's, there are things about both that I like and things I don't like.

I like Beeing Female for the in depth detail of the fertilization cycle and the birthing animations. But I don't like the child options in the add on's. They seem very plain and static to me.

Unlike the add on's for Hentai pregnancy, where you can change the name of your child, also, there are more interactivity options with the children. (not nearly as many as with vanilla children. and I don't know why that's not a thing. shouldn't they be using the same engine?) and their appearance is more dynamic since it's based in the appearance of the parents.

So, here's my question. Is there a way to take the options for the Hentai add on and put into an add on for Beeing Female?

I'm no mod author, and maybe there's already a mod out there that does that.

Ok so, out of the two pregnancy mods I've tried, Hentai Pregnancy and Beeing Female, and their add on's, there are things about both that I like and things I don't like.

I like Beeing Female for the in depth detail of the fertilization cycle and the birthing animations. But I don't like the child options in the add on's. They seem very plain and static to me.

Unlike the add on's for Hentai pregnancy, where you can change the name of your child, also, there are more interactivity options with the children. (not nearly as many as with vanilla children. and I don't know why that's not a thing. shouldn't they be using the same engine?) and their appearance is more dynamic since it's based in the appearance of the parents.

So, here's my question. Is there a way to take the options for the Hentai add on and put into an add on for Beeing Female?

I'm no mod author, and maybe there's already a mod out there that does that.

mod.txt

nope, not clicking on that. nice try though.

your problem... that was link to here long time banned mod which included all mods to do perfect balance (made by myself... around in 2 years)....

Greetings,

I must admit, I never tried Hentai Pregnancy, but as I'm the developer of BeeingFemale I think I can answer you a few things. 

There isn't a textbox where you can give your child a name, because I don't know how to make this possible for Gamepad users. I think I must create a virtual keyboard for that, and this sounds like a lot of work. So I haven't created it yet and I don't think I will make this possible in the net time.

Many things are static right now, that's true. But you can skill your child. The children look depends on the parents look. If the mother god blond hairs and the father got brown, then the child will have one of them.

But another little background info - It seems Treguld doesn't play Skyrim anymore or at least I haven't heard anything from her the last days / weeks / month. She was the one who created the RS Children AddOn. Now I thought it's my turn to create this AddOn. I've already started creating it but CreationKit crashes very often, so it may take a bit longer.

But because RS Children got many different hair styles, I will include a Hairstyle dialogue for that so it's possible to style your children with hair styles, war paintings, and so on.

But because Creation Kit crashes all the time, I'm not sure when I will finish it.

Another Info could be, this AddOn will be compatible with all upcomming BeeingFemale versions

BeeingFemale is realy complex and allows to have around 120 Babys per actor.

Skyrim itself doesn't realy like dynamic things and prefares presettet things like "2 children are possible to adopt". I know there are mods out there that allows 6 adoptions but even for 6 adopted children it's a lot of work because Skyrim is only prepared for having 2 children.

I've tried my best to make things work better and more compatible with almost unlimited children, but this is not realy easy and that's why the children won't have the abilitys adopted children have got.

Another thing is, BeeingFemale is made with scripts. Many things can't be done with scripts. I wish I could make a "Go to your father" dialogue, but the father is stored in a script variable, and the engine can't gain access on it. So it's only possible to make a dialogue "go to my spouse", and that's what I've made.

Both Hentai Pregnancy and BeeingFemale each have one deal breaker for me. Hentai needs to be updated to use NIOVERIDE and BEEINGFEMALE needs to have an option so that the offspring are NOT potential followers <really immersion breaking to be able to ask my newly born child if they are into restraints or other "adult subjects" that pop up in conversations with my regular followers>. As for the mechanics, I prefer BF to HP right up to when the child is born.. after that, I want the kid to wander around doing kid things, not talking about bondage. Just don't see Skyrim as a "take your child to work" place

Greetings,

I must admit, I never tried Hentai Pregnancy, but as I'm the developer of BeeingFemale I think I can answer you a few things. 

There isn't a textbox where you can give your child a name, because I don't know how to make this possible for Gamepad users. I think I must create a virtual keyboard for that, and this sounds like a lot of work. So I haven't created it yet and I don't think I will make this possible in the net time.

Many things are static right now, that's true. But you can skill your child. The children look depends on the parents look. If the mother god blond hairs and the father got brown, then the child will have one of them.

But another little background info - It seems Treguld doesn't play Skyrim anymore or at least I haven't heard anything from her the last days / weeks / month. She was the one who created the RS Children AddOn. Now I thought it's my turn to create this AddOn. I've already started creating it but CreationKit crashes very often, so it may take a bit longer.

But because RS Children got many different hair styles, I will include a Hairstyle dialogue for that so it's possible to style your children with hair styles, war paintings, and so on.

But because Creation Kit crashes all the time, I'm not sure when I will finish it.

Another Info could be, this AddOn will be compatible with all upcomming BeeingFemale versions

Skyrim itself doesn't realy like dynamic things and prefares presettet things like "2 children are possible to adopt". I know there are mods out there that allows 6 adoptions but even for 6 adopted children it's a lot of work because Skyrim is only prepared for having 2 children.

I've tried my best to make things work better and more compatible with almost unlimited children, but this is not realy easy and that's why the children won't have the abilitys adopted children have got.

Another thing is, BeeingFemale is made with scripts. Many things can't be done with scripts. I wish I could make a "Go to your father" dialogue, but the father is stored in a script variable, and the engine can't gain access on it. So it's only possible to make a dialogue "go to my spouse", and that's what I've made.

thanks for replying. BeeingFemale is a great mod. and I appreciate all the hard work you modders but into them to make our games that much better.

but me talking about the kids I got with it are from my own experience, I meant no offence. 

but there were time. when the mod would bug out and give me multiples that all looked the same even though the mod only said the person was having one. it was the RS one that I was using. so that's why I drew that conclusion.

but that's probably because of how many mods I run.

but, in the Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) for HP they have many options for naming children that don't need a keyboard. it might be worthwhile to try it out and see what ideas you could incorporate into your mod.

can I ask you guys? Is there a way to re-shape this belly shape? it looks sharpy comparing with using UUNPmorph, since there is no any mod that apply UUNPmorph to a body but only scale. 

Here

2016_02_14_00005.jpg

2016_02_14_00006.jpg

see?

not I, sorry. I use CBBE myself.

can I ask you guys? Is there a way to re-shape this belly shape? it looks sharpy comparing with using UUNPmorph, since there is no any mod that apply UUNPmorph to a body but only scale. 

Here

2016_02_14_00005.jpg

2016_02_14_00006.jpg

see?

Sorry, I don't know anything about bodys, except how to scale them via script :)

thanks for replying. BeeingFemale is a great mod. and I appreciate all the hard work you modders but into them to make our games that much better.

but me talking about the kids I got with it are from my own experience, I meant no offence. 

but there were time. when the mod would bug out and give me multiples that all looked the same even though the mod only said the person was having one. it was the RS one that I was using. so that's why I drew that conclusion.

but, in the Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) for HP they have many options for naming children that don't need a keyboard. it might be worthwhile to try it out and see what ideas you could incorporate into your mod.

Well I think I can do take a look into Hentai Pregnancy, but I don't want to steal ideas...  Both are great mods and there are even more pregnancy mods out there. There is only one pregnancy mod out there that I can't recommand, but I won't name it, sorry. All I can say is that the mod author came in to the BeeingFemale thread and made a few posts like "Forget BeeingFemale, <link> here is my mod, it can do that and that and even more", and he quoted some users and said something like: "my mod can do this, too!" and "oh BeeingFemale can't do that? try my mod!"  and stuff... so I took a look at this mod and gosh, the code was so bad and could raise so many performance problems and crashing save games .... it's a realy huge code block that is called over and over and over and over and over again :D

Greetings,

The child actor addons are really something that is missing from BF right now in my opinion (now that the item part is pretty much covered). I usually end up putting my playthroughs on halt if somebody gets pregnant, because there is no finished addon for it.. and i don't want to lose the children, if i change addons because something better comes along  ;)

I didn't know BeeingFemale mixed the apperances of the parents for the children. I always thought it was using just the 2(or 4) templates for Player and NPC children. Does it also change Facegen-data or is it just the hair color? I wonder if this would conflict with my creature actors somehow.. 

Here

2016_02_14_00005.jpg

2016_02_14_00006.jpg

see?

You would need to edit the weight painting of the belly node for that. 

This can be done in OutfitStudio or 3ds/Blender.

Easiest way is probably to copy over the belly node from a different body (with a belly you like) using outfit studio.

I posted a (lengthy) tutorial on how to do that  sometime ago here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/?p=1096211

If you want to get creative and edit the existing weight painting you can also do that in OutfitStudio without copying another belly-node first. (see step 13 in my tutorial)

I hope this helps  ^_^

I didn't know BeeingFemale mixed the apperances of the parents for the children. I always thought it was using just the 2(or 4) templates for Player and NPC children. Does it also change Facegen-data or is it just the hair color? I wonder if this would conflict with my creature actors somehow.. 

Right now, only the hair color All I remember.

I had a script part for the face gen, but I've removed it because of featured AddOns and because the default child had problems with that (the potato headed child looked scary :D - The eyes were missing, or the child had no hair, or the compleate head was missing)

Creatures doesn't have any paintings all I know, not even hair color. So don't worry. But it would be cool... a blond dog, or when the player has pink hairs, a pink horse :D

About some interactions for the children. Right now I need to search a few bugs in the main mod. After that I want to make the RS Children AddOn witch will include some interactions.

Here

2016_02_14_00005.jpg

2016_02_14_00006.jpg

see?

Sorry, I don't know anything about bodys, except how to scale them via script :)

Well I think I can do take a look into Hentai Pregnancy, but I don't want to steal ideas...  Both are great mods and there are even more pregnancy mods out there. There is only one pregnancy mod out there that I can't recommand, but I won't name it, sorry. All I can say is that the mod author came in to the BeeingFemale thread and made a few posts like "Forget BeeingFemale, <link> here is my mod, it can do that and that and even more", and he quoted some users and said something like: "my mod can do this, too!" and "oh BeeingFemale can't do that? try my mod!"  and stuff... so I took a look at this mod and gosh, the code was so bad and could raise so many performance problems and crashing save games .... it's a realy huge code block that is called over and over and over and over and over again :D

would this so called "mod" be related to the first post made here? that looked very suspicious to me.

Archived