any idea where to find it?

mekigangar

any idea where i could find this race/hair/face model of this mod? or if you guys know of any *hair and face models* like this it should help alot too! its from Type 3F armors and Body mod from nexus cant post link dont know why....

PD:its my first post/topic  sorry if its in the wrong place or something...

post-1002681-0-00185500-1455146555_thumb.jpg

Well, the page said that the uploader used the same pictures he found from "the original uploader", which is "no longer available". About 15 minutes of trawling through comments, image reverse searching and JP blog trawling pretty much confirmed the original weblog is off the face of the internet, sadly speaking.

Someone on 2013 said this URL was the source of it: http://masterpuppet.blog97.fc2.com/blog-date-201207.html, but it's dead now, no archives. If you can find an archive of that page, let me know so I can take a look-see if that person said anything about the body/face preset.

Also found someone playing FO3 (TTW?) with this armor on in niconico. Holy low framerate batman!

EDIT: Well the guy that ran the FC2 mod changed URLs, and even that guy didn't have the facegen. Clues point to loda.jp but that place has been down under since, well, forever.

Well, the page said that the uploader used the same pictures he found from "the original uploader", which is "no longer available". About 15 minutes of trawling through comments, image reverse searching and JP blog trawling pretty much confirmed the original weblog is off the face of the internet, sadly speaking.

Someone on 2013 said this URL was the source of it: http://masterpuppet.blog97.fc2.com/blog-date-201207.html, but it's dead now, no archives. If you can find an archive of that page, let me know so I can take a look-see if that person said anything about the body/face preset.

Also found someone playing FO3 (TTW?) with this armor on in niconico. Holy low framerate batman!

EDIT: Well the guy that ran the FC2 mod changed URLs, and even that guy didn't have the facegen. Clues point to loda.jp but that place has been down under since, well, forever.

running at the same walls bro.....i am soo sad :/

There is a download of the fetish lingerie which has the exact same 2 screenshots in it on the internet. The readme credits Exeter Dimon99 for body replacers and Backsteppo for altering the shoulder mesh for the type 3. It also has the fetish body in the lingerie mod. There is 2 loda links but that is a dead site.  Also seems to be a stocking one out there as well.

Think I know what I'll be porting next to skyrim.

I'm pretty sure the OP wants the the face to look exactly like the pic, not exactly the clothing or the body. I'm pretty sure OP already got the body from that download link. Any ideas, Myu?

exactly or at least as close as you can get..i mean it does look really good dont you think? I'm still looking on my own but as you know most of links leads to a dead end *if not all..* so i was hoping that by any luck someone managed to put their hands in it before all was delete... thanks for the help btw  :D

PD:sorry for bad english..

funny thing the moonshadow its the one i am using right now hehe Although I did not know the *doll* one thanks :)

Yeah I'd say it a moonshadow of some sort. Probably could be highly modified by the person who took the shots and enhancer they used to make their screenshots look better. Some even doctor their screenshots so that they look better.

That would explain why the clothing does not look exactly like the picture ... at least not for me,thanks for the help :)

post-1002681-0-27202100-1455412934_thumb.jpg

post-1002681-0-61730900-1455412935_thumb.jpg

Archived