Sexlab Animations not playing.

Black Jackal

hey again, this is basically what i do, first i start a new game, i load the least mods one at a time to test, then just playthrough a bit until i feel comfortable, then ill enable them little by little to try to pinpoint when i will ctd at, i check the last loading script in the papyrus, im no pro at it, but i just use common sense i suppose, like in your papyrus i notice it said something along the lines of sex attacks are disabled at the bottom of you papyrus, so i'm assuming its something to do with that. i hope that helps you in the right direction as someone else maybe able to help you further there. best of luck. 

Run Generate FNIS for Users and post the output if there are any warnings or errors.

If FNIS is normal go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions.

thanks, that seemed to fix it. idk why i completely forgot to do that. sorry i wasted your time. No issues with FNIS btw.

Did you try Matchmaker? It seems that you were bound/in devices, does animations work if you aren't? If animations work there, it's not a problem of sexlab but the mod that should trigger them. Maybe just a wrong config.

part of the issue was that when one event triggered, i was stripped of all restraints and belts but no animations played still.

Archived