[Req] Consensual 4-some mod and Threeway starting mods.

ther1pper

I've seen Funnybizness's work and i liked the 4 way, however i also like the option of finding a less violent one too.

Also looking to find a mod that gives me an option to have a consensual threeway with random people. Closest one i have is the TDF protestution however the threeway chance is only 50%. I'm more looking for a dialogue option of this rather than having random people bang each other in the streets. While funny, its not what i'm looking for as a need specific settings. I'm surprised i haven't found a mod that's basically.

PC: "wanna threeway"

NPC 1: "Sure, lets find someone else"

Either that or i completely missed it, higher chance of me missing it.

Puppet Master has an option to tell a controlled NPC that you want to have fun and then say "lets find third partner" or "other two partners" (can't remember exact lines, but the meaning is the same). Unfortunately to chose other partners you have to cast a marking spell on them :(

it helped a lot so thanks, i'll be using this for awhile. Making threesome scenes should be easier now.

SexLab Working Girl now has an option for a 4-way - your player approaches first client, asks if they are interested in a threesome. When the two clients are selected a option appears for a four-way. I've used this with FunnyBizness's 4-way rape and while the opening is not quite consensual the remainder is. To get the animation to work it has to be in the list for consensual options in SexLab (took me a while to realise this, just in case anyone reading this is a stupid as me!)

Archived