Tatoo sets WIP

Androol

Can't remeber if the contrary of winner is loser or looser or if both are right.

Any clue?

Not sure if it matter that much since orc are probably not better at speling than me but I'm stil curiouse.

Loose is the opposite of thight, so... it might fit as well :D

Can't remeber if the contrary of winner is loser or looser or if both are right.

Any clue?

Not sure if it matter that much since orc are probably not better at speling than me but I'm stil curiouse.

It would be loser.

Loser - a person, team, nation, etc., that loses.

Looser - free or released from fastening or attachment.

Thx.

I learned english watching hbo show so I'm more good with sense than speling and gramar rules as I maily hear english and rarely wright it and never speek in that thong. ^^

I knew is has many sens but no clue about what speling means what. I started by wrighting loose as oposit of tight and then changed my mind and wasent sur I had to remove an "o" or not.

I have to correct it then.

Wiz orks not bein suposed to be zat good at speling and da inerent pun I'm actualy temted to kip it ass is.

Not sure, I have deciding issues. O_o

That's mostly a question of taste and who decide who's the winner. :D

If it was for example a reference at let say: you have to marry me now. the mouth or ass don't really matter for example.

To be honest I hesitated but if the winner is on her ass you can't see both at once.

Its not my mod technically as I'm hoping them to be added in the Pet play section of slave tats. I'm a mercenary. ^^

I just finished to paint the last set, Altmer cow unp version. I have to export them all and convert them to .dds make the few code lines and it may be beta tested soon hopefully.

post-749521-0-25220800-1455481916_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-72343200-1455481920_thumb.jpg

Happy Valentine's day.

Thx.

I just finished packing them in a basic mod, tested them on my own game who run a cbbe body and almost everything run smoothly ain't the dunmer breast plate that get slightly twisted due to the boobs being over regular cbbe body 100% weight.

If someone using cbbe and/or uunp with big brest volonteer to make some beta testing and post some screen shot, especially of problematic areas if there are some I will appreciate it.

I done some  beta testing on cbbe and Arilith already accepted to beta test the unp version but the body we use don't have so big breast and as its intended for cow and cow lover generally love huge breast it will be even better if I can see the result on more than one breast size by body type.

If you are so inclined send me a PM or post in this tread and I'll send you the beta version by PM. You will of course need a working version of the Slavetats mod as these tattoo are made to be used in Slavetats.

I finished remaking the unp and cbbe dunmer version. had to remove a bad placed tattoo it was replaced by a horny heart on the arm. the two chest pieces had been simplified as the vertical lines are trouble when breast size is modified.

post-749521-0-87662200-1455654525_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-75570000-1455654542_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-13187300-1455654551_thumb.jpg

Now I just have to cute them in piece. Find names for the 48 individual tattoo who form the sets so they can be used separately and make the corresponding code line.

As a delexical  my head hurt already. ^^

So I hope I can make this post, I'm kind of asking if anyone could edit an existing tattoo mod that I found on nexus, I figured a thread about a WIP tattoo set mod would be a great place to ask this, but what I'd like if someone could take the breast and also if possible the leg tattoos of this mod and make so that its not only on one half of the body as I have one favorite tattoo from this mod that I would like to have on both breast of my character instead of just the one breast

The tattoo I'm talking about is the redguard breast tattoo, I'd be happy if someone just makes a replacement for just this one for me that be great

now if someone has already done this, could someone be so kind as to share and post that mod?

here is a link to the mod I'm talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30404/?

Hope "Your dick here" dunmer tattoo between the breasts is not gone on the final version. Man I love it.

By the way, could you also share the front and back "area" marking like one you posted on the first page (that 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 sample on model's back)? I'd like to make a tattoo pack when I have a chance, but I don't know where the right 'areas' to apply will be without making them curved and twisted.

As I said finding gimp is the easy part using it is the hard one and I can't help you with that sine I stopped using it for a long time.

I've remade the tattoo's for the orc cow-boy.

I think the bulldog didn't look bad-ass at all. I changed it's design a bit, I hope I also tried to make the text look sharper.

post-749521-0-87651600-1455912653_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-43485300-1455912668_thumb.jpg

Murfk uploded my tattoo packs in the Download section of his mod SlaveTats so you can Download them.

Sadly it was some misunderstanding as he uploaded them all as separate pack including the tattoo who was meant to be added to already existing packs. My English been pretty poor, I may be the source of the misunderstanding. ^^

Well it Mean you have to D/L the 3 packs that start by my name ( and where meant to be integrated to the existing pack) and Elf Meet Orc if you want the all sets and individual tattoos but some pack have only a couple tattoos. Androol Pet Play and Elf Meet Orc contain most of the tattoos I made. The pack where sent before I made the male orc set so it's not available for now.

Archived