Tatoo sets WIP

Androol

I know I better be working on my unfinished mod but I couldnt resist anymore.

A set of tatoo for my elf cows followers is in the pipeline now. I'm starting with the bosmer probably, do the dunmer next and keep my crazy altmer for dessert.

Maybe I'll try to do a set for my Orc character next. He might love some nasty cow boy tatoo to match his cows in style. ^^

I'm not very fast but I have most of the front of the bosmer already.

The color is temporary, the software I use dont has hexa color entry (or I didnt find it). I hope I will be able to fix that in photoshop when I'm finish so the color can be choosed in slavetats.

post-749521-0-69196100-1455058395_thumb.png

Edit: I renamed the tread since I made orcs sets, elfe cow tatoo set dont realy match. Plus I want to make non cow set when I'm finished so cow will not last either.

post-749521-0-27020400-1455103469_thumb.jpg

Reluctant at first, my Character girl friend, after I promess to feed and milk her when it was done, accepted to take the pose for some shot to show the world her new tatoo.

post-749521-0-00733700-1455103594_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-43390000-1455103654_thumb.jpg

I'm not totaly happy with the tats, they are in game so thats still a good start. They look as I wanted in close up but are hard to reed from afar bein to fine imo. Not sure if I'll try to make the letters more blocky since it wont fit the elf style I wanted for this one. I have more work to do on the cow on her shoulder ( that dont show on the picture) at least.

I will take this in consideration when doind the dunmer and altmer ones.

Any criticisme on the tatoo, spelling, gramar or not making real sens in english error report is welcome as I'm only faking speaking english. ^^

Well she's an elf and still in training. One day maybe she can compete with your champion.

The purpose was to test the tatoo mostly, I'm not sure they will keep a good shape with big juggs like that. I painted them on the cbbe curvy body 100% model so it may hopefully keep a good shape for most users, but I cant garanty they go so far. ^^

Well she's an elf and still in training. One day maybe she can compete with your champion.

The purpose was to test the tatoo mostly, I'm not sure they will keep a good shape with big juggs like that. I painted them on the cbbe curvy body 100% model so it may hopefully keep a good shape for most users, but I cant garanty they go so far. ^^

it was just a fun, I am a very funny human being. :lol: 

even in small breasts may be much milk. ;)

cheers geburtstag_0016.gif

Thx fot these motivating comment. I guess I didnt misspell anything then?

@winny257 I took it as a joke, I was joking myself my elf slut follower can never reach this breast size. :D

So this will be work with the slave tats?

There will one for the other elfs? :D Can't wait to dunmer one.

I love that orc one in her ass :).  Awesome work :D.

Thanks the divines she like that orc in her ass too. :wub::angel:  :D

I thinked it will both suit my game with my orc character and anyone game since it may be taked as a chalenging/warning tatoo even if she dont "realy" date an orc. ^^

I used slavetats to get them ingame yes and if the owner of slavetats accept them the set will be included in pet play when I m realy finish doing them, but I dont know if he will accept my contribution.

I just finished the front chest add for the dunmer milk maid I hope you will not be to disapointed.

post-749521-0-75786600-1455122874_thumb.jpg

It's just a spoiler I intend to add more to her, I tryed somthing more readable as it's important in tatoo but lost a bit of the elegance I wanted in the bosmer one I guess.

By the way I can take request but not when I already have finished the set so you can try if there is somthing you want to see on it. I will take it in consideration if it may fit my gameplay and others imo.

Thx fot these motivating comment. I guess I didnt misspell anything then?

@winny257 I took it as a joke, I was joking myself my elf slut follower can never reach this breast size. :D

Thanks the divines she like that orc in her ass too. :wub::angel:  :D

I thinked it will both suit my game with my orc character and anyone game since it may be taked as a chalenging/warning tatoo even if she dont "realy" date an orc. ^^

I used slavetats to get them ingame yes and if the owner of slavetats accept them the set will be included in pet play when I m realy finish doing them, but I dont know if he will accept my contribution.

I just finished the front chest add for the dunmer milk maid I hope you will not be to disapointed.

attachicon.gifDunmer spoiler.jpg

It's just a spoiler I intend to add more to her, I tryed somthing more readable as it's important in tatoo but lost a bit of the elegance I wanted in the bosmer one I guess.

By the way I can take request but not when I already have finished the set so you can try if there is somthing you want to see on it. I will take it in consideration if it may fit my gameplay and others imo.

Looks good :D. I'd like see some orc stuff in the ass :D I really loved in the bosmer's ass.

I think the slave tats owner will accept them, your work is really good so don't worry about it.

Can't wait to see the other part and try on my dunmer girl :D.

@reathan

I wasent planing on making an orc joke on every ass but if you insist.

Will "Dwemer oil required for Orcs" fit? Or do you have a better idea in mind?

@winny257

Well I can with bodyslide to it was suposed to be a joke but I guess it was lost in translation.

I never tryed CHSBHC but I will when I have time. Is her UV diferent than CBBE? I mean CBBE UV is not bad but it's aimed at texturing in 2d program and as I use a 3d program to make the tatoo the empty space in the body UV make me sad in the max rez loss.

@reathan

I wasent planing on making an orc joke on every ass but if you insist.

Will "Dwemer oil required for Orcs" fit? Or do you have a better idea in mind?

Thats sounds unsual and little funny. I think it fit. :) since there are dwemer ruins and orcs in morrowind

But if you don't want put more orc stuff then no problem :).

You might put some morrowind stuff on there.

Something with N'wah. :D N'wah is an insult in morrowind. They mostly use this word for slaves and outlanders.

Well for orc I have a few Ideas:

"My ass can take your big veiny green cock"

"Reserved for stronghold use"

"That ass belongs to Malacath"

"Orcs are allowed to raid"

@winny257

Well I can with bodyslide to it was suposed to be a joke but I guess it was lost in translation.

I never tryed CHSBHC but I will when I have time. Is her UV diferent than CBBE? I mean CBBE UV is not bad but it's aimed at texturing in 2d program and as I use a 3d program to make the tatoo the empty space in the body UV make me sad in the max rez loss.

that was another joke, you must CHSBHC not use, it is outdated and with outfits it is also over.

but one thing you should know *without CHSBHC by CherryHotaling had your body type and all other stiff tits!!* ;) 

I stay CHSBHC loyal, because this body deserves respect. (the author) :)

edit: of course I understood your joke with Bodyslide it is also possible.

I made only advertising for my body type.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

@reathan

Actualy there even is dwemer oil as an alchemical component most dwemer robot drop them.

As my orc is blue by his dunmer mother that only gave him that beautiful shade befor tossing him out in the nature, the green one wont fit. I like the second one and the 4th of your ideas, you can get the definitive pick.

Where do you want it?

post-749521-0-27285300-1455129826_thumb.jpg

My dunmer isent a slave, even if she like to wear kinky stuff, so I can't realy make use of n'wah. :blush:

Edit: sorry I was wrighting when you posted I think. Thx for the complementary info on your body type.

@reathan

Actualy there even is dwemer oil as an alchemical component most dwemer robot drop them.

As my orc is blue by his dunmer mother that only gave him that beautiful shade befor tossing him out in the nature, the green one wont fit. I like the second one and the 4th of your ideas, you can get the definitive pick.

Where do you want it?

attachicon.gifwhere do you want it.jpg

My dunmer isent a slave, even if she like to wear kinky stuff, so I can't realy make use of n'wah. :blush:

Edit: sorry I was wrighting when you posted I think. Thx for the complementary info on your body type.

Well if she weren't born in mainland of morrowind she is an outlander so N'vah can be used on her. :P 

2 5 looks good, but the 3 4 is not bad. I like around in the ass. :)

Not problem I just share some ideas. Even he is blue the other orc are green :).

@ Seline

I plan to start with my followers who are all elfs so the altmer will be next after I finish the dunmer. After that I will do a set for my character who is a male orsimer.

When I complet this agenda, I'll be happy to do one for orsimer female and a derivative of the public one for your char with requested tats if they are in my capacity.

@reathan

PM recived and answeared

Anyone know if cbbe and unp UV are compatible? a lot of texture claime to be cbbe and unp compatible but I guess they in fact have multiple version of the texture. I made the texture on cbbe UV so I wonder if I have to make unp version or if it will fit unp as well.

I advanced a bit on the dunmer tatoo by adding one to the front, one to the back and one to the side.

post-749521-0-55898800-1455147468_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-05312300-1455147486_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-94983300-1455147504_thumb.jpg

Well for now I'm working on these elf tatoo sets. The sets are all in one texture so you have to get them all together ( I mean one texture by race). I dont know if I will be skilled enough to do credible milk but I actaly sent a PM to the maker of slavetats to know if it was possible to get the tatoo change color will keeping the milk white so I'm clearly thinking of trying my hand on it.

It will not be hard when I'm finish to make multiple selectable tatoo  to get for exemple just the milk, but as each will have is own texture  it slow my poor old computer a lot if I have many folower with a lot of tatoo on each of them, it was one of the reason I decided to make cow sets. So if he answear that it is possible to have it on the same set I will probably try. It will be textured milk though since I dont have the first clue how to make and then import particule milk in skyrim.

By the way there is milk texture and particules in the Milk Mod Economy mod that I use myself, so it's not my first priority at the moment.

Archived