View File

DISCLAIMER:
====================================
This is my first mod. If anyone has suggestions, things to add, etc. feel free. I am not a good modder. I have no idea what I'm doing. This might be absolute shit, I have no idea.

CREDITS:
xaz - ZaZ Animation Pack
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/

JoshNZ - Animated Prostitution
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D10748%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D577844&pUp=1

cradleofgod - Female Voice Replacer with Animated Prostitution sounds
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19514/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D19514&pUp=1

REQUIREMENTS:
ZaZ Animation Pack v6.07 (I don't know if it will work for earlier versions. Probably?)
any other requirements thereof.

WHAT DOES IT DO?
Well, have you ever noticed that your character is just a bit too... stoic in the face of pain? Whipping doesn't even drag out the tiniest bit of noise? Sure, they're the Dovahkiin but really? Really?

Are you looking for a mod that makes your character properly scream with whip hits? Well thats good man, that's reeeeaaal good. But this doesn't offer an elegant solution to that. I don't know how to mod for shit, so if any more experienced modders have better ideas or more instructions on how I should implement this, I can get to coding, etc etc. Until then, what I've done is I've edited the sound files for whip hits within the ZaZ Animation Pack using audacity to include scream noises from Animated Prostitution.

Now whenever a whip hit noise plays, it should be accompanied by a female grunt/scream. So I suppose this mod doesn't work for male characters, and if you whip a male npc, they'll make a very effeminate noise. Don't judge. That's just probably what they're into.

FUTURE DIRECTIONS

Literally anything.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/09/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks everyone! The next step I had in mind was figuring out how to add sound to furnitures.

I mean, doors play a sound when you open them, so surely there's a way to attach sound files to items. There's a talking sword mod as well, so there's precedent.

I just have no idea how to go about that, so if anyone has any suggestions or experience, please let me know.

There might be another way to do this. In Devious Devices Integration there are a load of functions that you can call. One is SexLabMoan which allows you to trigger a moan sound from sexlab's voice pack (and even abse it upon arousal etc). Could you register a script for onHit (or something) and then detect the weapon and if it is the zaz cane (or one of the others) then play a sexlab moan?

This would give the player and NPCs the potential to have their own unique voice and a more varied sound pool

There might be another way to do this. In Devious Devices Integration there are a load of functions that you can call. One is SexLabMoan which allows you to trigger a moan sound from sexlab's voice pack (and even abse it upon arousal etc). Could you register a script for onHit (or something) and then detect the weapon and if it is the zaz cane (or one of the others) then play a sexlab moan?

This would give the player and NPCs the potential to have their own unique voice and a more varied sound pool

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to figure that out when I have time. Would you mind if I pestered you with other questions in the process?

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to figure that out when I have time. Would you mind if I pestered you with other questions in the process?

Not at all, ask away :) I'll help if I can :)

The only thing I've thought about the suggestion above is that you would have to apply a magic effect to every single NPC seeing as you won't know who is going to get whipped - unless there is a way to register for any hit on any person?

Not at all, ask away :) I'll help if I can :)

The only thing I've thought about the suggestion above is that you would have to apply a magic effect to every single NPC seeing as you won't know who is going to get whipped - unless there is a way to register for any hit on any person?

Apparently not... I've been doing some reading and it looks like we'd have to do the script heavy magic effect on all NPC's. We could take the DDi approach and only watch a certain # of NPC's near the

What if, to maintain specificity, we gave the zap whips/crops an ability to apply a magic effect, which then registers the on hit effect?

I agree that people in Skyrim are far too stoic about pain, and I heartily approve of this mod.

I don't have Skyrim installed right now (waiting until I can get my new gaming PC), so I can't test this out. Got any sound clips I can preview?

If you download the file and browse through the folders, you'll find it's only 3 sound files. You can play those directly!

Apparently not... I've been doing some reading and it looks like we'd have to do the script heavy magic effect on all NPC's. We could take the DDi approach and only watch a certain # of NPC's near the

What if, to maintain specificity, we gave the zap whips/crops an ability to apply a magic effect, which then registers the on hit effect?

The only problem is that registering for onHit only gives the attacker not the target (so it would be the attacker saying ouch!) and it can only be applied to an object reference so you would have to know the target before hand.

However, if you apply a magic effect to the whip that acts like a fire damage enchantment (although it would do no damage) you can use OnEffectStart which will return both the caster (the attacker) and the target. I'm pretty sure that will work.

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

zadlibs.sexlabmoan(target)

EndEvent

I've used this a lot in my Devious Magic mod.

The only problem is that registering for onHit only gives the attacker not the target (so it would be the attacker saying ouch!) and it can only be applied to an object reference so you would have to know the target before hand.

However, if you apply a magic effect to the whip that acts like a fire damage enchantment (although it would do no damage) you can use OnEffectStart which will return both the caster (the attacker) and the target. I'm pretty sure that will work.

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

zadlibs.sexlabmoan(target)

EndEvent

I've used this a lot in my Devious Magic mod.

A call to GetActorReference within the OnHit event will retrieve the actor that is Hit by the OnHit event (Script should be extending ReferenceAlias).

Download my old SexAddicts Mod and look at the _SA_NPCSandbox.PSC script and how it is used by the mod for an example of how to set it up (script, aliases etc).

Edit: The OnHit event is not incomplete, since it extends ObjectReference the GetObjectReference call has the object being struck while the OnHit event provides the rest of the data.

A call to GetActorReference within the OnHit event will retrieve the actor that is Hit by the OnHit event (Script should be extending ReferenceAlias).

Download my old SexAddicts Mod and look at the _SA_NPCSandbox.PSC script and how it is used by the mod for an example of how to set it up (script, aliases etc).

Edit: The OnHit event is not incomplete, since it extends ObjectReference the GetObjectReference call has the object being struck while the OnHit event provides the rest of the data.

Would you not have to attach the OnHit event script to an objectreference/actor first, therefore having to know what was going to get hit before it did?

Would you not have to attach the OnHit event script to an objectreference/actor first, therefore having to know what was going to get hit before it did?

It did a cell scan every 2 seconds and attached everyone in combat to a reference alias, all those reference aliases used the same _SA_MPCSandbox.PSC script to handle the hits.

Probably it would be much better done as auto filled aliases looking for NPCs with the IsInCombat condition which would eliminate the cell scan entirely but that code predates the discovery that such auto filled aliases were so useful and easy.

Hmmm, I could make that old mod much better with what I've learned since I last worked on it. Its tempting to go back and try making that change just to see how well it might work.

I can confirm that putting an enchantment on the whip and then using the sexlabmoan function works perfectly. I have added it to my Devious Magic mod during the whipping scene and it works :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...