• 1 month later...

I totally forgot about this thread. Welp the sad news is I found out that the reason I kept crashing while testing them in game is that I use 3ds max 2013 and there is some kind exloting process that doesn't allow me to export paired animations properly...I may go back to 3ds max 2012 in the future which will allow me to export them without problems. I'm so sorry you guys.

Death by Snusnu would be great, immersive and not game breaking! Skyrim is a harsh world and I love the idea. Its just the implementation of it that has me in questions. 

There are many ways to implement this whether by way of your own plugin or through another plugin, though if by way of your own plugin compatibility issues might come into play. 

To avoid compatibility issues, the most common killing move mod I can think of is Violens. One could always either manually replace the animations or create additional MCM toggles that worked off it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is cool. I'd get it as long as Futa mods are NOT *Required*.

Out of respect for the people who do like men with breasts... I'm sure futa will work. I personally am accepting of strapons.

More specifically, I would download this mod as long as a man or woman can suffo-kill a woman without having to stick a dick on the victim. It's a cool concept and I'm shocked it hasn't already been done! ALSO... I'd like it if there was an option on what moves work on men. Ex: a girl smothering a man with her breasts or pussy, but no penile suffocations.

Of course I want options for everyone.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...