Naughty potential of power armor (open discussion)

On 8/17/2019 at 6:46 AM, GornoDD said:

That looks actually not that bad. Mind uploading it here? I would be quite interested checking this out

You can try this:

Was very hastily put together, so buyer beware.

Turns out you can very easily make the player's body visible inside the power armor frame (with bouncy breasts and all) without having to add a body directly to the frame mesh, but the wonky skeleton used for power armor screws it up completely. Changing the skeleton.nif file for power armor (which I hoped would get the body to look right and screw up the armor) actually doesn't do much, the body deformation is still there but the armor gets a little screwed up as I think the original skeleton has some extra bones.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a powerarmor trap

put the armor to the border of your settlement and wait for someone to hop in

when the "armor" is filled it change to an breeding mount and you can use the victim to catch/breed something bigger similar to the cages

after some time the victim becomes adicted to the pleasure so get them to the barn and wait for the next one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/9/2016 at 4:13 PM, Halstrom said:

Yes this, something more slimline like BubbleGum Crisis that you can't wear anything under other than a skintight bodysuit with addable plates covering breasts etc

I'd even have a swappable belly piece to allow for pregnancy.

A suit that may decide in combat to kneel you in the doggy position and open the crotch plate inviting anything to fuck you.

What is Bubblegum Crisis?