Naughty potential of power armor (open discussion)

This idea is really mesh heavy. There was a parasite armor that got abandonned because of how time consuming it was... Not to mention to my knowledge we cant animate armors... Darn shame but I hope someone takes a crack at this.

Actually, when I said virus I meant computer virus, So no appearance changes  neccesary.

Thought I'd share my 2 cents. I'm personally not a fan of the whole chastity thing but in terms of what power armor could be, well, it could be a very interesting way of 'controlling' the player in a player-npc encounter.

For example, old school LL slavery mod, some dialogue, collared, let the games begin.

Instead, some dialogue/ a situation that makes sense, player forced into power armor that isn't controlled by you (the player) but by an npc (raider? for example). Could be a great (and secure) method of transportation too :shy:

How about the ability to have the power suit grab someone by the wrists and hold them up above their head or out to their sides?  The suit then locks into position and you climb out so you can do whatever you want with the person you've captured.  You could have their ankles bound to the powersuit's legs too and have the suit stand with legs together or apart.  Instant travelling bondage frame.

What about making the torso section of the power armour - or at least "strategic" plates - transparent, as if that section of the armour was made of transparent aluminum, a la Star Trek?  OR, make them transparent and glowing sort of like a force field.  Then while your character was inside the power armour, you'd be able to see key parts of the body?  You could potentially even make the entire suit semi-transparent.  I think this could be done by applying transparent/semi-transparent textures to the existing, vanilla power armour suits.  By no means will this be easy, but it's at least an idea for a "simpler" yet "skimpier" suit of power armour. 

I'm loving the creativity of some of you who have posted in this thread already, btw!  As for me, I'm personally not a big fan of tentacles and such.  I just want to be able to see my character's sexy bod while she's wearing the clunky power armour ;) 

It's interesting that in this iteration of Fallout, the power armour suits are more like "vehicles" that your character "rides" inside of, in a sense, rather than an outfit that you "wear."  Ingram is able to stride around effortlessly, despite having no legs.  This is something that is very different than the suits in previous Fallout games.  So anyway, another idea might be to have the power armour suits more like rideable vehicles.  This would take a lot more work to create, and I'm not totally sure what it would look like, but an idea nonetheless.

As always, thanks so much to all the fantastic modders out there!  You all make these games that much more enjoyable to play!

Something to consider.  Power armor that once donned, removes all other armor and clothing, then has the majority of the protective plates also fall away leaving the wearer more exposed than protected.

Once in the final stage, two things happen.  First it begins to release sexual pheromones which can affect nearby sentient and non-sentient life forms...  Second broadcasts a locator signal easily picked up by other suits of hacked together power armor (read raiders)

well if the power armor trap is so slim it requires you to be practically naked, then once you are locked in all your stuff is outside for anyone to take from you too so you aren't going to have any armor or weapons when they release you :)

In terms of immersion and back story, I think devious power armor has potential.

-Firstly the vault Dweller is unique in that they've never been exposed to radiation, and probably the only radiation free entity in the whole wasteland.

-Mad Max exposed us to to the idea of Milk maids, and Milk as a commodity, Vault dweller milk would definitely go for a premium, am I right?.

-While in Power armor you could still play the game normally, while essentially being "bound"

-as already mention, being bound and violated in power armor, can be mostly suggestive, and new animations and assets are probably not needed.

hows this for a easy back story: a Powerful eccentric character finds out about our vault dweller, and that she's looking for her son, approaches her and says "hey wastelands a dangerous place for a pretty lady, you'll need some power armor, to traverse the wasteland and find your son, and just so happens I have this awesome power armor suit you can use, hop in and give it a spin"

BAM! trapped and bound.

"here the deal lady, that suit will extract all your lovely radiation free juices, when the canisters are full send them to me, and I'll let you use the power armor suit to find your son. Alternatively, I could just keep you here locked up here, and extract them juices, but that won't be nearly as fun, choice is yours."  (but not really)

• 4 months later...

Wonderful to find such a thread. 

Personally, I would just like to see some skimpier armor frames. 

Normally in game, as you take damage in your Power Armor, pieces fall off and reveal the frame beneath. 

It would be a little bit like those Destroyable Armor mods for the Elder Scrolls game. Not really super kinky, but it makes for more of an ecchi adventcha! 

Bonus if it would include an option to make you naked beneath if you entered wearing clothes, but re equip you when you exit, for convenience's sake. Being CBBE compatible would probably be a must! 

I know that's pretty tame, but iono... Came across this thread as I was looking for tutorials on making such a mod myself. Just never made one before so I doubt anything I can turn out will be as good. 

(If anyone likes this idea, feel free to run with it please!) 

*Edit* I know the Navi armor kind of already does that, but I don't like the design personally. I wouldn't mind cute power armor but I'm not totally down with the giant mecha breasts I think. 

All armors should have "see through" option.

I also wish that somebody could make mods for Fallout and/or Skyrim that would allow the player to "transmogrify" a piece of armor to make it look like another, or to have it see-through. In fallout, I don't equip any new armor on my followers so that they can look  the way they originally do.

All armors should have "see through" option.

I also wish that somebody could make mods for Fallout and/or Skyrim that would allow the player to "transmogrify" a piece of armor to make it look like another, or to have it see-through. In fallout, I don't equip any new armor on my followers so that they can look  the way they originally do.

there is this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6434/?

that might be a step into the right direction

IMO BodySlide Power Armor is much better than NAVI, I can't find it on Nexus though it seems to have been taken down or just Nexus search system sucks :P

Not taken down but somehow the search system does not show certain mod anymore (even when you put explicitly the name of the mod)

I do not know what it is as I had the same issue with Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch (that does not show up whether I put "unofficial" or its full name, I found it via one mod in the result that referred to it with a link) 

Edit: I went to double check what I said and interestingly the UF4P appears when I check "PS4 version available" (NAVI does appear if I check CBBE file preset so I guess nexus consider NAVI as a CBBE preset instead of an outfit). So it seems it is just a filtering issue. Funny though that they still have "PS4 version" filter knowing how PS4 mods did go

IMO BodySlide Power Armor is much better than NAVI, I can't find it on Nexus though it seems to have been taken down or just Nexus search system sucks :P

Not taken down but somehow the search system does not show certain mod anymore (even when you put explicitly the name of the mod)

I do not know what it is as I had the same issue with Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch (that does not show up whether I put "unofficial" or its full name, I found it via one mod in the result that referred to it with a link)

Yeah, it figures, I tried keywords Power Bodyslide and BodySlide Power Armor and by then by recent files too with no luck :P

The inside of the power armor is a living thing or there is a living thing inside the power armor. When you get into it tendrils come out wrapping around different areas of the body entering other areas while always moving and collecting juices it uses for food or other things.

Another idea change the power armor to a living thing and when you put it on it comes to life and does things to the player the longer you leave it on the more things that awaken in it and what it will do to the player. Each stage it could get more tendrils that will continue to grow.

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56271-project-subject-130/    is heading in that direction.