Help with Skyrim Texture mishap (CBBE)

Anyone have any idea what is causing this issue?

It seems to occur when I use Bodyslide or change from the standard CBBE body.

post-181460-0-52941400-1454902005_thumb.

I have used CLAMS and disabled it when it started doing this hoping it was just that mod, however I started using this one and for some reason it does it too. I have the latest XPMSE and HDT physics extension. If you know how to fix it, could you please send me a pm on the website as I am currently very busy with work on can only get on here on the weekends. If not I'll just read after my post next time I'm on. Thank you

Anyone have any idea what is causing this issue?

It seems to occur when I use Bodyslide or change from the standard CBBE body.

post-181460-0-52941400-1454902005_thumb.

I have used CLAMS and disabled it when it started doing this hoping it was just that mod, however I started using this one and for some reason it does it too. I have the latest XPMSE and HDT physics extension. If you know how to fix it, could you please send me a pm on the website as I am currently very busy with work on can only get on here on the weekends. If not I'll just read after my post next time I'm on. Thank you

If you're using a CBBE body, make sure you've installed CBBE textures.

Archived