CoB HDT PE + XML Jiggly Configs

View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

HDT PE + XML Jiggly Configs

This is a package including HDT PE with our sepcial XML combo, concentrating on an exaggerated jiggle effect...but not too extreme. I have received several requests for our version.

Other Details

• Works for female bodies with HDT compatiblity.
  • Effects breasts, butt, and belly.
  • The effect lasts a little longer than most. I did my best to show the effect in the animated GIF.
  • Personally, I think it looks nice with the Adiposian Race. Other people have also complimenting working good too.
  • Added a NO belly jiggle version per request.

Requirements

• Skyrim core game and it's Update 1.9.32.0.8
  • Skeleton that supports HDT

Thanks and Credits

• LordBBW for all the great ideas and support
  • Everyone in the team that has been supporting the whole HDT PE project (Arrow and Knee?)

And fixed that annoying stretch bug when loading models.

do you have a version without belly jiggles, doe? they look a bit odd when running around with plate armor and stuff

Added.

• 1 month later...

Do the physics only work for the adiposian race or does it need some kind of converting to use on other body types? I only ask because it does not seem to work on any other. Thank you for you time.

Technically, it should work with anything compatible with HDT.  Which body types are not working for you?

• 2 weeks later...

how does this work cuz it's not working can a little info would be helpful  

Installing it with your mod organizer or manually uncompressing and then placing the files into the \data sub-folder of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

using JFF, do you have any estimate to give to edit the belly so it doesn't jiggle around so much when running, but maintains sos collisions?

BTW this works absolutely wonderful with FILL HER UP (the exxagerated belly jiggle looks really with it honestly)

and even has compatibility with Stevierages HDT creatures.

EDIT: nevermind, no creatures lol, was just bouncing with pretty good timing. (while we're on this topic, how hard do you think it'd be to attach a collision to stevierages hdt creatures? maybe point me to a walk through so i could do it?)

Hey there, sorry for the late response.  Making a not-so-jiggly belly probably wouldn't take too long but it is low on the priority and I can't give an estimate.  As far as Stevierages HDT creatures, I'm unfamiliar with it.  I will do some digging for it and check it out.  I'm not one for getting into the realm of toying with creatures too much, but I can add it to the list too.  I'm no HDT guru though.  I use the HDT Havok Modifier and process of elimination by toying with the numbers constantly until I get it to what I prefer.  I would recommend to check out that modifier and see what you come up with.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
6 hours ago, Catboy000 said:

i crash on startup. I just need those 3 files and not a new mesh?

EDIT: it will either crash or have no hdt

Yes, you will need a mesh that has weights for belly, breasts, butt.  I should of put that in the requirements too, I do apologize.  However, I haven't visited old Skyrim in some time so I'm also not sure that the updated old Skeleton versions may work or not.  I've been working on SE versions of my mod and I think HDT is in the works for SE....or there's just a lot of talk about it lately.  Anyways, the HDT package I have is all you really need if you just want is my jiggly configs for belly, breasts, and butt.  I would suggest to make sure you don't have any other HDT PE related files already installed too.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, daedal said:

this works wonders for the super booty body 

all i wish was that there was more booty bounce and maybe some more on the boobs

but im too lazy to do all that so its good :smiley:

Anymore, we would be going into the hyper bouncing realm :smile:  Check this thread out.  I particularly had fun with the Erfffquakes configs from Jacques.  Have fun.

5 hours ago, Booceefus said:

Anymore, we would be going into the hyper bouncing realm :smile:  Check this thread out.  I particularly had fun with the Erfffquakes configs from Jacques.  Have fun.

i ended up getting one but quickly realized that most of them seem to have much more bouncy boobs than butts

then totally failed at editing them and caused all of my HDT to explode and die lol

thanks, atleast i tried