A quick query, pls?

Does this include the version of Foxclub with the corrected navmesh, or is it the original?   The corrected navmesh version is in the Nexus comments thread and, if memory serves me right, also seems to change the mod so the .esm is not required

TIA

Its included.

I've said it a few times, even just today: I like to turn Skyrim into a huge nightmare scenario. I want to figure out a way to use this, if I have permission. The green pods intrigue me the most.

You can use this mod as you wish, I only need a mention in your credits ;)

A very nice idea! :D

unfortunally the FoxClub Mod is horribly instable. In my game i got a  ctd everytime i enter the outer cell where riverun is located, so the foxclub. (thought i is the cell Whiterun (not the city whiterun)

Just read a bit inside the mod forum and it seems like i am not the only person with such ctds. Are there any cleaned/stable versions of the fox club mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73021/?

I've said it a few times, even just today: I like to turn Skyrim into a huge nightmare scenario. I want to figure out a way to use this, if I have permission. The green pods intrigue me the most.

Oh god, you and me both. Turn Skyrim into a Lovecraftian horror land. Or, well, moreso than it is now. Make the rulers cruel and sadistic, the guards murderous bullies, and every day citizens little better than slaves. Bandit caves and vampire lairs are decorated with dismembered corpses and mounted heads, packs of barbarians roam the lands wearing the skins of those they've slaughtered, tribes of cannibals hunt humans for food and sport, and dark areas of the map are even more populated by the undead, werewolves, and daedric abominations. Slave caravans march naked and abused property to be sold to the highest bidder, and an unwary traveler might find themselves counted among them. Law and order have all but vanished, and those precious few fighting to restore it are on the losing side. Public executions are a daily occurrence, not for justice, but because the jarls are bored and the people need to be reminded of their place. The grim specter of death hangs over all, there is a prevailing sense of doom and hopelessness. All is lost, those that die are the lucky ones, and those that survive are either evil or insane...

...I'll be in my bunk.

unfortunally the FoxClub Mod is horribly instable. In my game i got a  ctd everytime i enter the outer cell where riverun is located, so the foxclub. (thought i is the cell Whiterun (not the city whiterun)

Just read a bit inside the mod forum and it seems like i am not the only person with such ctds. Are there any cleaned/stable versions of the fox club mod?

Have you tried the cleaned version? its included in this files.

@The Matrix Prime

There is a face hugger model out there in one of the creature mods that uses the frost spider skeleton. Not sure if they could be retextured or not.

That's really cool. If one used the jumping spider behaviour files from the Dragonborn DLC they could even convincingly latch on to a character.

Exactly what I was thinking! If the "exploding" spider was used, the creature could disappear and this model could be equipped on the player, similar to Devious Devices. You would need a "key" to get rid of it (not an actual key, something special, a key with a potion mesh for example). And until you got it of, it would sexually stimulate the victim - lay eggs - or something. Should be restricted only to female victims tho'.

A quick query, pls?

Does this include the version of Foxclub with the corrected navmesh, or is it the original?   The corrected navmesh version is in the Nexus comments thread and, if memory serves me right, also seems to change the mod so the .esm is not required

TIA

Its included.

Good.  Thanks vm!

That's cook, indeed... do you plan to script it ? (i dont effect like the plugs in devious devices)

Delzaron, I'd love to see this implemented in one of your mods.

Or TID, because the mod will be full of tentacles and lovecraftian horrors).

Hit me up when you're firstly releasing TID full of tentacles (the description doesn't say anything about it yet :(), I'm interested.

Oh god, you and me both. Turn Skyrim into a Lovecraftian horror land. Or, well, moreso than it is now. Make the rulers cruel and sadistic, the guards murderous bullies, and every day citizens little better than slaves. Bandit caves and vampire lairs are decorated with dismembered corpses and mounted heads, packs of barbarians roam the lands wearing the skins of those they've slaughtered, tribes of cannibals hunt humans for food and sport, and dark areas of the map are even more populated by the undead, werewolves, and daedric abominations. Slave caravans march naked and abused property to be sold to the highest bidder, and an unwary traveler might find themselves counted among them. Law and order have all but vanished, and those precious few fighting to restore it are on the losing side. Public executions are a daily occurrence, not for justice, but because the jarls are bored and the people need to be reminded of their place. The grim specter of death hangs over all, there is a prevailing sense of doom and hopelessness. All is lost, those that die are the lucky ones, and those that survive are either evil or insane...

...I'll be in my bunk.

Wait, isn't that canon?

Just kidding, but hell yeah, that sounds awesome!

It´s a liitle bit confusing.

In the original mod files there are

Fox_GirlsClub.esm

Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esp

and in your mod file there is

Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esm

These are 3 different files. I don´t recognize this at first. Might that be the problem? To have all 3 installed should cause a lot of fighting for Skyrim.

So i can delete the Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esp from the original mod?

It´s a liitle bit confusing.

In the original mod files there are

Fox_GirlsClub.esm

Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esp

and in your mod file there is

Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esm

These are 3 different files. I don´t recognize this at first. Might that be the problem? To have all 3 installed should cause a lot of fighting for Skyrim.

So i can delete the Fox_GirlsClub_NPC.esp from the original mod?

Yes.

I've been trying to convert this to UUNP-7BO for my personal game. It looks great in outfit studio, but when I load it on a character in game I CTD. I'm new to OS, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone had any luck making a conversion? 

@Daiemonic: Awesome work, btw. 

Well, as usual, my concepts are too big. I wrote up an entire outline.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/152/entry-2448-facehugger-concept/

Like the idea but it would eventually crash the game due to all the npcs that got infected you would have to only allow a certain amount of people to get infected to stop it from crashing. Another way would be to create nest which are filled with women who have become addicted to been breeded by the face huggers. Shame no one has done a xeno model for skyrim. Estus Charus had ideas like this but no one took it further which is a shame.

post-21367-0-22945800-1455555100_thumb.jpg