Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

Are you going to be porting your skyrim animations Leito? Is that even possible, or do you have to do it from scratch?

I don't plan to.

The 1st post still references "Sex-tech" and not Four-play, which makes me think this is a lost project. I really hope it's not! I'm very anxious to see erotic creature animations in Fallout 4.

These are just models.  There's no dependency on either mods.

• 1 month later...

Any plans for female creatures and animations for them? Or at least human-penetrating-creature animations? (Ex: A human penetrating a super mutant?) 

Any plans for human-on-female creature animations? Like male human on female deathclaw, etc? 

That's probably a long way off, due to so few animators........

:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey folks... For all of you who are not aware of this, Leito has already provided many of the animations used in the current FourPlay framework. Animal anims take longer than humanoids because of inadequate skeletons, so be patient. But for all of you who are chomping at the bit, if past history is any sign Leito is hammering at it with all their spare time. Juts take heart...

Hey folks... For all of you who are not aware of this, Leito has already provided many of the animations used in the current FourPlay framework. Animal anims take longer than humanoids because of inadequate skeletons, so be patient. But for all of you who are chomping at the bit, if past history is any sign Leito is hammering at it with all their spare time. Juts take heart...

Ok, here's a HUMAN ONE..............Titty sucking! That should be easy compared to other contortionist-type animations.

:) :) :P :P ;) ;) :D :D :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

been patient for ages :P just want dogmeat banging me from time to time, not to much bothered about the rest lol

been patient for ages :P just want dogmeat banging me from time to time, not to much bothered about the rest lol

And that, you can get right now. The latest FourPlay packages with Vanilla Fudge will get DogMeat have his regular R&R with you.

Being used as an incubator by a Mirelurk Queen is a bit further off, I am sure you understand...