Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

• 2 weeks later...

Great work as always Leito, the bloat fly is pretty disturbing :)

I have not explored the game heavily yet, but I didn't think there was a huge number of creatures. I mean not as many as Skyrim had.

I am curious your take on the Deathclaw, of course it used on LL might make it have a change of name, at least the claw part. :)

Great work as always Leito, the bloat fly is pretty disturbing :)

I have not explored the game heavily yet, but I didn't think there was a huge number of creatures. I mean not as many as Skyrim had.

I am curious your take on the Deathclaw, of course it used on LL might make it have a change of name, at least the claw part. :)

You are right, there are just a lot of variations.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_creatures

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That comic "Crossed" is seriously messed up... Don't google it, if you're a sensitive person. :blink:

If you are a sensitive person you should probably not be on this site at all.

You shouldn't be googling for Crossed anyway, because it's a terrible comic.

This is super great, and the following paragraph are not intended to complain but rather a silly question, that is it possible to make those creatures genitals 'active' only in intercourse? Honesty having them shuffling along casually with they genitals hanging all the time does breaks the immersion for me. Perhaps this could be avoided with super mutants and canines since they all have equitable armours? Again, great work and thank you.

This is super great, and the following paragraph are not intended to complain but rather a silly question, that is it possible to make those creatures genitals 'active' only in intercourse? Honesty having them shuffling along casually with they genitals hanging all the time does breaks the immersion for me. Perhaps this could be avoided with super mutants and canines since they all have equitable armours? Again, great work and thank you.

Yes it will just be a model swap like how it was done in Skyrim. Just needs a lot of other things to be done first.

There likely won't be anymore progress on this until the mod tools have matured a bit more.

Leito...Leito, holy moly!....

The progress will be slow, but I have faith in all the great modders in here to come up with the goods in time.

Your work is much appreciated, thanks.

Just in case people didn't know when you download the Creation Kit it comes with a 3DSMax Nif Import/Export plugin.

Go to the (same folder as "Fallout4.exe") if you dont know were its:

Your PC>Local Disk(C:)>Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>Fallout 4>Tools>Nif_Exporter

WARNING:Read the "README.txt" this gives info about it.

hopefully this is helpful.

That comic "Crossed" is seriously messed up... Don't google it, if you're a sensitive person. :blink:

If you are a sensitive person you should probably not be on this site at all.

You shouldn't be googling for Crossed anyway, because it's a terrible comic.

Not if you only read the Garth Ennis written bits, then it's pretty good.

Yes it will just be a model swap like how it was done in Skyrim. Just needs a lot of other things to be done first.

Thanks Captain Chloe. =]

Thanks Captain Chloe. =]

You're welcome, I am hoping by the end of summer we see the first sexlab and other framework mods needed to make it all work being done.

Also you are the only one that has ever commented on my avatar not sure if most don't know or just never commented. I do like Chloe a lot, I know they likely never will but wish they would make another game with those characters.

Thanks Captain Chloe. =]

You're welcome, I am hoping by the end of summer we see the first sexlab and other framework mods needed to make it all work being done.

Also you are the only one that has ever commented on my avatar not sure if most don't know or just never commented. I do like Chloe a lot, I know they likely never will but wish they would make another game with those characters.

We shouldnt hijack this thread with awesome LiS talks but just quickly, yes, Chloe is a very lovable cookie.

There is still a good chance for those characters to make reappearances in LiS 2 if it is made to be a prequel that tells the story of Chloe and Rachial.

Fingers crossed.

• 4 weeks later...

looking at the canine red rockets , led me to imagine a very entertaining,  far in the future scenario,

whilst patrolling the commonwealth one morning, my character hears a different " looking for work? " advert from a passing EyeBot.  

apparently, somewhere called " Rena's breeding farm " is looking for kennel girls. no experience necessary, full and thorough training will be given.   uniform supplied.   

can neck, wrist and ankle restraints that are tethered  to the ground be considered a uniform?