Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

I suspect from all the complaints I received about articles of animal equipment not appearing in my existing mod, that it is an element of huge importance to many people here,  :)

I almost hesitate to say that they "look good" but I must congratulate you on a job well done!

For Narnia.... yeah what he said.

https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases - 3D Max Alpha Nif Plug-in (but it does work).

Now to get Groovtama to make us new skeletons for every beast race in the game (oh where is the rad scropion, it needs some attention too).

GimmeBACON

Does it make me fucked up that I looked at the ghouls and thought to myself, 'make that ghoul dick dismember-able'  :lol: Good work so far.

Also add in a chance that it is in the ghouls inventory (so later you can make a dildo).... Noooooooooo, okay maybe.

I guess that would be a loot list item or something (would be really strange to find it on a female ghoul in a dress though)....

Curie - what did you find on that Feral Legendary...

PC - oh 3 bottle caps, cooking oil, a disfigured ghoul penis with piercings, and a rubber ball.

Curie - a disfigured what???

Guest Mogie56

For Narnia.... yeah what he said.

https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases - 3D Max Alpha Nif Plug-in (but it does work).

Now to get Groovtama to make us new skeletons for every beast race in the game (oh where is the rad scropion, it needs some attention too).

GimmeBACON

Does it make me fucked up that I looked at the ghouls and thought to myself, 'make that ghoul dick dismember-able'  :lol: Good work so far.

Also add in a chance that it is in the ghouls inventory (so later you can make a dildo).... Noooooooooo, okay maybe.

I guess that would be a loot list item or something (would be really strange to find it on a female ghoul in a dress though)....

Curie - what did you find on that Feral Legendary...

PC - oh 3 bottle caps, cooking oil, a disfigured ghoul penis with piercings, and a rubber ball.

Curie - a disfigured what???

I could just see Curie asking to see it and ask "what's that for", then snatch it out of your characters hand and run off with it with a maniacal laugh. how many years was she cooped up in that vault?  LMAO

Since you're awesome at creating these, I'll give you two challenges. 

- Deathclaws

- Super Mutant Behemoth

:lol:

*insert comment about size matters

You know you want to swap that fire hydrant on some of them with a "trophy" that was pulled off another Behemoth. :P Sort of like this guy;

fk6xr7.jpg

- Deathclaws

- Super Mutant Behemoth

You know you want to swap that fire hydrant on some of them with a "trophy" that was pulled off another Behemoth. :P Sort of like this guy;

fk6xr7.jpg

Why is this even a thing? :lol:

- Deathclaws

- Super Mutant Behemoth

fk6xr7.jpg

Why is this even a thing? :lol:

What Leito's doing here? New to the site? :P

Or it's the comic (more likely); it's from the comic "Crossed" where after an outbreak instead of turning into zombies infected becomes the Crossed, utterly insane homocidal rapists, absolute worst thing you can imagine a human being be in every digusting way, now make it Walking Dead level. It's even scarier when they are intelligent, use weapons, cars and hunt you down than just zombies acting on instinct. Said character "Horsecock" got said cock and is now using it as a baton. I am not exactly sure how heavy and effective a weapon even a giant horse dick would be, but there you have it. Like a lot of the book it was more for shock value, it was by Garth Ennis, creator of Preacher.